over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best & Clever Hiding Places

How In the hell y’all found that….fucking crazy!!!!
We had a video of him running into the apartment with the gun. We surrounded the place and KNEW it HAD to be in there. We were not leaving until we found it. But, that was by FAR the most creative spot I have ever seen someone hide something. And a gun (full size 9mm) is BIG. If someone were hiding drugs, it would be much easier to conceal.

We had a video of him running into the apartment with the gun. We surrounded the place and KNEW it HAD to be in there. We were not leaving until we found it. But, that was by FAR the most creative spot I have ever seen someone hide something. And a gun (full size 9mm) is BIG. If someone were hiding drugs, it would be much easier to conceal.
Wow, that must have been frustrating. How long did it take for you guys to find it? How many of you were looking for it?

Another good spot is inside of the toilet tank. Put whatever it is inside of a zip lock bag. Did you ever find something in there? How about under the floor in a crawl space?

Wow, that must have been frustrating. How long did it take for you guys to find it? How many of you were looking for it?

Another good spot is inside of the toilet tank. Put whatever it is inside of a zip lock bag. Did you ever find something in there? How about under the floor in a crawl space?
Toilet tank yes. But being from SoCal almost all of the residences are built on slabs so there are usually no crawl spaces unless the house is really old. Here are the FIRST places we check. Inside coat pockets of clothes hanging in the closet. Everyone thought they were clever doing that, but they didn't realize its a very common spot. Same with inside a shoe in the closet. The more difficult places usually involve food. Inside cereal boxes (at the bottom), potato chip bags etc.

Our SWAT team is used for the entry and security when the local DEA and Marshals need a team. Watching the DEA search was impressive as hell.!!! They go through houses looking for the smallest inconsistencies. Paint that isn't sealed from the wall to base board (6" base makes covering a 5"x16" hole) pillows that feel different , seams in mattresses , medicine cabinets that are not firmly secure to the wall , false bottom in drawers , under the insulation in the attic , in the open space in a washer and dryer.
In the return air duct was a place we saw weed hidden a several times , when the dogs come it the house if full of the smell and the return air is a vacuum so the dog can't pinpoint it.

Seems like the OP is just wanted to secure his gear not so much hide it.
A simple small Sentry fire safe would work fine , in my opinion everyone should have one anyway to keep there important documents in.

^ Ouch man. That is scary. Lol.

I’m always worried about an ex who is seemingly cool, stable and SANE while dating but vengeful if things go left or God forbid you break up with her for even benign reasons. Ya never know!!

Lol. Old fart. Dating a new lady and her kids come around too.
How about a drawer in your bedroom........lol. That's where I keep mine. I don't mind sharing this hiding place as long as none of you tell anyone my password for everything is my pets name plus my birthday. hahahahA

How In the hell y’all found that….fucking crazy!!!!
No donuts in the house , so they ate the chili LOL j/k j/k
I do back the blue !

If i was in doubt i would lock it in one of my gun safes.

How about a drawer in your bedroom........lol. That's where I keep mine. I don't mind sharing this hiding place as long as none of you tell anyone my password for everything is my pets name plus my birthday. hahahahA
Happened to me with my X wife. She turned the civil divorce into a shit show when she found out I was dating someone new. Used my AAS use against me in court for full custody of my son. I had a feeling she’d go this route and prepared myself. Got prescription test for TRT. Was forced to do a blood test by the courts. X’s will fuck you over!!!!!!!!

Cage

Put it in a giant cereal box covered in a zip loc lol. Just buy the bland, car-board generic brand that no one likes

just a simple lock box usually because it's just test, I know that's pretty pedestrian

when I was trying to hide shit, cereal boxes on high shelves, game board boxes on high shelves, old ass shit in a closet or somewhere that no one ever touches or looks at

I learned my lesson when I just used to keep the shit in my underwear drawer and my ex decided to fold and put up my laundry. she didn't say anything about it but I there was a different look on her face lol

@xpoc I always hid my weed from my parents in my jacket pocket inside my closet at the very back lolol...memories...

I thought this was a domestic abuse thread

Was going to recommend just leaving her

This is a little out of the box, but these kids are going to be growing up in a house hold with a jacked up father figure from now on. Its about time these kids learn the truth and get on the band wagon themselves with a little trt. What ages are these kids ...7..8? They will be fine with an amp of sust a week.

This is a little out of the box, but these kids are going to be growing up in a house hold with a jacked up father figure from now on. Its about time these kids learn the truth and get on the band wagon themselves with a little trt. What ages are these kids ...7..8? They will be fine with an amp of sust a week.

well, that's certainly a way of looking at it

Happened to me with my X wife. She turned the civil divorce into a shit show when she found out I was dating someone new. Used my AAS use against me in court for full custody of my son. I had a feeling she’d go this route and prepared myself. Got prescription test for TRT. Was forced to do a blood test by the courts. X’s will fuck you over!!!!!!!!

Cage
That is so dirty that she would do that brother. But I know it happens pretty often sadly. Glad everything turned out ok for you !!

I have a giant taxidermied bison in my living room..reckon he was a good 1800lbs alive.

he is stuffed with my rare spices, gold bullion, black truffles, book of Jew spells, and of course…gear.

of all my hiding places, this one is my most treasured! I took it on a hunt that also took my father and uncle. I had them taxidermied as well in if I do say so myself, flattering positions.

seriously bro..grow the fuck up..hiding places? Lol

I have a giant taxidermied bison in my living room..reckon he was a good 1800lbs alive.

he is stuffed with my rare spices, gold bullion, black truffles, book of Jew spells, and of course…gear.

of all my hiding places, this one is my most treasured! I took it on a hunt that also took my father and uncle. I had them taxidermied as well in if I do say so myself, flattering positions.

seriously bro..grow the fuck up..hiding places? Lol
I think he just wants to keep his stuff out of the hands on his girl friend's kids. Nothing silly about that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws