over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best concert you have seen

Korn...at Bronco Bowl in Dallas
Metallica

I have seen some good country concerts, but seems like nobody is into that. Haha

Pledge of allegiance tour 01. Slipknot, rammstein, system of a down, and mudvayne. That was one hell of a show. Fights kept breaking out in the center of the floor and security couldn't break them up because they were surrounded by mosh pits!

I take it you were at the Omaha show at the Civic on 5/30/2000. I was at that show also! I remember the crowd was small for that show

A Perfect Circle opened and I finally got to see what Maynard looks like standing in FRONT of the band and not behind it lol

The WORST concert I ever saw was Korn which sucked because I like there music a lot

No. I did not see that happen!
I slept out for tickets and got 8.
Someone else posted 1984......Shit it might of been but I thought I was older than 14...Unless they toured together more than once!
I think it was Shout at the Devil and Bark at the Moon ?

Recently been to the Scorpions twice, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Knickelback, and Kid Rock.
MMA fights this Friday...7th Heaven next weekend...lol

Yes, it was the haunted house show.

David Guetta at Suburbia Music Fest 2014. It was held at a nature preserve with stages in different areas. Guetta was the headliner and had a massive setup in front of a big lake. Beautiful scenery, awesome set, great experience.

Open air in Chicago 2016 was pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

They have that each summer? I remember looking at the list of the groups and it looked great. Ozzy was there last year I think, or maybe it was 16 when you were there?

Primus sucks. :)

Saw them open for Rush many years ago and was able to see them again last year down on the Boston waterfront. Claypool is just one of the most talented musicians out there. Have tickets to see them again this summer.

As for best, probably the first Lollapalooza with Jane's Addiction, Nine Inch Nails and Ministry. And every Rush concert has to be up there as well.

I'm hoping that he shows up with Bucket Head for his tour. Sometimes Bucket Head has surprise guests come play with him. A couple of times he had Bootsie Collins with him.

The WORST concert I ever saw was Korn which sucked because I like there music a lot

I feel like they are pretty good in concert, seen them 2x. I was not disappointed. Surprised to hear you say that. Maybe the place you saw them at had poor acoustics or something?

They have that each summer? I remember looking at the list of the groups and it looked great. Ozzy was there last year I think, or maybe it was 16 when you were there?

Yeah i went 2016. The lineup was insane**broken link removed**

They didnt do open air this year for some reason

Yeah i went 2016. The lineup was insane**broken link removed**

They didnt do open air this year for some reason

Just did some fast research and found this page. Looks like they did have it July 14-16th 2017. Ozzy was the headliner. Guess you just missed the news somehow.

**broken link removed**

Just did some fast research and found this page. Looks like they did have it July 14-16th 2017. Ozzy was the headliner. Guess you just missed the news somehow.

**broken link removed**

Yes I was aware they did it in 2017. I thought the lineup was weak for 2017 to be honest. Now its 2018 :D ...i got an email saying they werent having it this year.

Yes I was aware they did it in 2017. Now its 2018 :D ...i got an email saying they werent having it this year.

Oh, got you wrong. Sorry. Too bad, looks like they had a nice thing going there. We have something very similar to that in our area. I haven't gone yet though. Ive been going with my daughter to concerts and shes only 15 yrs old now. I hear there is a lot of naughtiness that goes on at the concert here. Maybe when she is 18.

Tooo many Grateful Dead/ Jerry Garcia Band shows to mention.

Dio in the late 90's was GREAT

Tooo many Grateful Dead/ Jerry Garcia Band shows to mention.

Dio in the late 90's was GREAT

Man, wish I had gone to see Dio when he was here! I hear he was great in concert.

I saw triumph 2x way back in the day

But slayer always jams hardcore

I feel like they are pretty good in concert, seen them 2x. I was not disappointed. Surprised to hear you say that. Maybe the place you saw them at had poor acoustics or something?

They were in the process of breaking up. Fieldy had people going through the crowd before the set passing out fliers for his debut solo stuff. The whole thing had an awkward vibe. They made the crowd wait a few hours between the opener and their set

And acoustics were part of it. They did a pre sound check and the sound guy counted out 1,2,3.. each number quadrupled the volume and he stopped at 8. Ok concerts are loud but it was in a small arena and it was obvious that was WAY to loud. Sure as shit they came out and played (eventually) at that volume.

It was so uncomfortable people started walking out and I soon followed. I saw them years before at Family Values and it was a great show. Ive seen them three times in total and it was only one bad performance but hands down it was the worst. Awful!

Last edited:
Pink Floyd - twice. Once at Yankee Stadium and once at Giants Stadium.
Got to meet Metallica at a backstage meet and greet during the And Justice For All tour. That was pretty friggin' awesome as well. During the conversation James Hetfield referred to Guns and Roses as a bunch of pussies.

Pink Floyd - twice. Once at Yankee Stadium and once at Giants Stadium.
Got to meet Metallica at a backstage meet and greet during the And Justice For All tour. That was pretty friggin' awesome as well. During the conversation James Hetfield referred to Guns and Roses as a bunch of pussies.

Ill be seeing Metallica for the 2nd time next year, cant wait. I would have liked backstage passes but they were like $2500 each, and that is the non scalped price. I'm taking my daughter and I think I spent $300 for each ticket, got decent seats.

Man, we had tickets to go and then the suicide happened. It was only going to be a few weeks till the concert too. Sad time. I never got to see them. I'm still in shock about it.

We had such a good time. I have video of almost the entire thing. My gf bought me tickets for my 27th birthday. One of those concerts you go to and almost every person is singing every word of each song. Chester was INSANE! A lot of emotion.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws