over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best concert you have seen

We had such a good time. I have video of almost the entire thing. My gf bought me tickets for my 27th birthday. One of those concerts you go to and almost every person is singing every word of each song. Chester was INSANE! A lot of emotion.

It is scary how someone like him seems to be handling life, dealing with things, and then they commit suicide. My daughters' junior high had a 8th grade girl a few years back hang herself in the closet. Her parents went into her room when it was getting late to be ready for school that morning and found her there hanging. Just terrible.

I wish we could have seen him sing, I wish he were still alive today.

It is scary how someone like him seems to be handling life, dealing with things, and then they commit suicide. My daughters' junior high had a 8th grade girl a few years back hang herself in the closet. Her parents went into her room when it was getting late to be ready for school that morning and found her there hanging. Just terrible.

I wish we could have seen him sing, I wish he were still alive today.
Chris Cornell, Robin Williams we could go on for pages. It’s hard to understand when it’s someone you wouldn’t suspect.

I’m a head case. Not saying I understand what’s in a persons mind but when we lose someone after the initial shock I feel like at least I’m not alone. I’m not the only one who struggles or has those terrible thoughts and more importantly I can still achieve great things despite my issues

Might not be into a lot of the music you guys are into but...

Converge at St. Vitus
Both Dillinger Esc. Plan shows at the Mohawk Austin (came out a bloody mess first time)
Superjoint Ritual early on, don't remember where
Phil Anselmo's Horror Fest, all three
Every Time I Die NY X-mas show
Prince, don't remember where
Tom Waits Glitter & Doom Tour Atlanta
My Bloody Valentine in Austin
John Digweed don't remember where
Crystal Method back around 2000, I think in Houston
Ho99o9 was very cool and similar vibe to an old school Bad Brains show

Might not be into a lot of the music you guys are into but...

Converge at St. Vitus
Both Dillinger Esc. Plan shows at the Mohawk Austin (came out a bloody mess first time)
Superjoint Ritual early on, don't remember where
Phil Anselmo's Horror Fest, all three
Every Time I Die NY X-mas show
Prince, don't remember where
Tom Waits Glitter & Doom Tour Atlanta
My Bloody Valentine in Austin
John Digweed don't remember where
Crystal Method back around 2000, I think in Houston
Ho99o9 was very cool and similar vibe to an old school Bad Brains show

Awesome list that covers almost the whole spectrum. I'm a big Down fan myself, seen them 3 or 4 times. Saw Dillinger in 2004 and it was all strobe lights, smoke machines, and general insanity.

Awesome list that covers almost the whole spectrum. I'm a big Down fan myself, seen them 3 or 4 times.

Yeah, I like Phil's music a lot. He was best in Pantera, but Down was good when I saw them open up for Metallica. He has had other bands too I think.

Rob Halford

Rob Halford from Judas Priest is great, has several other bands too. Here he is in Halford! No autotune crap! He has quite a vocal range even as he nears 70 yrs old.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDsOahCKII"]Halford ~ Into The Pit/Nailed To The Gun (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

In his band Fight. Classic heavy metal sound.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36QgXWSvm1g"]Fight - Contortion - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Going to A Priest cover band Saturday...Judas Rising!
Gotta Go, it is only 2 blks from the House!
I've seen Judas Beast and it's the only cover band I have seen play Victim of Changes.....Hard to hit Halfords Highs!!!!!

Fights First.....Saturday
7th Heaven and My Metal Heart next Friday in a Tent/Parking Lot Bash!

Last edited:
I saw triumph 2x way back in the day

But slayer always jams hardcore

Yep going to Slayer May 24th. Seen them many times. Any of you older guys see Sepultura in the early days? The Sepultura live in Brazil 1991 is awesome. I watch that and Metallica in Seattle 1989 on youtube all the time.

Had tickets in 93 to see ozzy and Alice In Chains but they cancelled at the last minute. I’m a zack Wilde fan too so I was pretty disappointed.

I saw the Foo Fighters when they were in Aus earlier this year. Absolutely amazing. :headbang:

Rolling Stones at the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium - Steel Wheels Tour. I'm guessing there was at least 80,000 people there...maybe more

Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood Tour in early 90's. Great show with lots of pyro and Tommy Lee doing crazy shit on his drum set suspended out above the crowd

Scorpions

Aerosmith

Tom Petty - Great show! Played for 2 hours straight & I knew every song.

Bon Jovi

ZZ Top

Eric Clapton - Another great show...played for 2 hours straight and I knew just about every song.

Lynyrd Skynyrd with Hank Williams Jr as the opener. Damn good concert!

Grateful Dead - didn't know any of their music but I worked security for the show on back-to-back nights. Great for people watching! LOTS of contraband being passed around...lol. And lots of girls with hairy armpits, hairy legs and bad BO!! Bet there was plenty of big, hairy bush to go around too...if that's your thing!

I have seen a lot of good shows, that cover a wide spectrum of music tastes.

That being said, I have recently been spoiled seeing bands I like in smaller venues and to me the experience is far more organic than a typical stadium show.

Recently had the pleasure of seeing Anthrax in a small theater (with Killswitch Engage), Megadeth, and Arch Enemy. These shows were over the top good.

On that note...Metal fans are the best. Young and old rocking out together. Always a fun time....I'll make my way to the front, mosh pit, crowd surf, ect.. Just get lost in the moment. :headbang:

Last edited:
Billboards going up, a map with city dots on it and a countdown clock on GNRs website gearing up for a big announcement on Friday

Majority speculation points at an original 5 tour!

Pearl Jam at Fenway Park in Boston.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity