over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Test Enanthate out there?

viper1

Newbies
I have tried a few forms of test over the years. I started with QV then Stallion Labs now IP. I was wondering is there a superior form of test Enanthate? Assuming they were all equally dosed 250ml/mg is there one that stands above the rest?

me either...I was always only able to get QV or Stallion because I had no PC so my only source was friends making mexico runs. Now I recently got a PC I know I know welcome to the 21st century. So now there are alot more brands available to purchase. I found IP first so I have been using there Enanthate and Eq plus it seems to be cheaper than alot of others

... i would think that if they are properly dosed and are LEGIT then i don't think it should matter.:confused: i have never noticed any difference of any brand over the years... -STEELE

Im curious about this aswell. Are you saying that you've never noticed a difference between human grade (scherin, Galenika, Iranians, etc) and IP, BD, QV, etc?
I personally have only tried BD test and my next cycle will be with IP but i've always been curious on how much better/worse the pharmaceutical stuff is from the UG stuff.

Well the QV and Stallion was VET and the IP im on they say is Human Grade so I expected to see a difference. To be honest the only thing I would say is a little less water retention and seem to have a little less shoulder acne as well. I feel the same though.

I heard good things from STEALTH..what makes it better? I mean if I switched from IP to stealth and kept same dose what would I notice?

ICN with Alin is awesome
Alin stealth is awesome and STRONG

IP with Asia is awesome too

stick with sponsors

btw

I have noticed huge differance between IP and ICN than vet grade stuff i used to get from a old boy down baha way that will go unnamed

btw

I have noticed huge differance between IP and ICN than vet grade stuff i used to get from a old boy down baha way that will go unnamed

so would you sondider ICN and Stealth to be around the same in terms of your gains?

If your boys make those kinds of trips, than get some testovirons by organon. One of the best you will ever use. Stay away from the mex vet. stuff, especially these days. The others mentioned are also gtg. But, the answer is if they are all 250mg dosed correctly the only difference you will see is with things like acne or abcess from unsterile production, but the size and strength gains should be identical.

I've always felt that anything that comes in amps is cleaner and better.

Galenka is always kind.

I would agree that anything dosed correctely at 250mg would bring the same results ,maybe with human grade as an exeption, BUT with the varying dosages getting around its no wonder you always get " a favourate". Just a thought.

200mg enanthate is 200mg enanthate whether its from china,mexico or the u.s. Just make sure it really is 200mg

It seems like the question should be "who puts out the most consistant batches in you expirence?"

I started with HRT and the pharmacies were inconsistant. So I'm sure every company has some differences in "batches", from time to time.

What makes a qualitity company is the one that has consistant "batches".

Auburains imo and the balkan is good stuff!:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity