over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to take GH

IronD

Newbies
I know the best time to take GH is in the moring. I have also been reading that glucose can block it or have a negative impact. So should I take it and not eat glucose rich foods for a couple hours?

Would wated and whey be ok?

I know the best time to take GH is in the moring. I have also been reading that glucose can block it or have a negative impact. So should I take it and not eat glucose rich foods for a couple hours?

Would wated and whey be ok?

no carbs or very low carbs 1.5 hours b4 and after your shots.

Why does it matter if you eat carbs or not?

you need to have high carbs because this will make unsulin go up. This is how it works best, when insulin is up

you need to have high carbs because this will make unsulin go up. This is how it works best, when insulin is up

Actually, I believe that insulin sensitivity goes down on hgh and that is why hgh users also tend to use endogenous slin as a result. It also lowers t4/synthroid and that is why advanced hgh users use a hgh/t4/slin stack. Also, the wait time is 1 hour before and after an hgh shot that you shouldn't have carbs. Getting back on subject, the best time to do hgh is first thing in the morning and also early afternoon.

Here's a trick that I heard from a top level guy from my gym.

Now, I'm going by what I saw first hand, this guy got shredded in two months. He said this is what he did:

He takes half first thing in the am
second amount 15 Mins. Pre-workout.

He said that it makes him sweat like nothing else, and was able to get great pumps on almost 0 carbs.

I don't know too much science behind it, but from what I saw it worked for him.

He takes no insulin, doesn't even know what T-3 is. But he does know what Cytomel is:confused:

For me I took 2-3iu or 1mg ED in the am and no carbs for 1 hour. Had great results in fat loss and training recovery and overall feeling of well being. Didn't get huge.

For me I took 2-3iu or 1mg ED in the am and no carbs for 1 hour. Had great results in fat loss and training recovery and overall feeling of well being. Didn't get huge.

That's a fine dose for fat loss for hgh. However I'm looking for gains so I take 6ius split 2x a day, once at 5 am and once again at 2pm. Also stacking test e, deca and winny with some t4 and slin.

That's a fine dose for fat loss for hgh. However I'm looking for gains so I take 6ius split 2x a day, once at 5 am and once again at 2pm. Also stacking test e, deca and winny with some t4 and slin.

And at what time of the day is your workout if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

I heard the only time you need t4/t3 is if your doing large amounts everyday multiple times daily. If you shoot it pwo only EOD or 3x per week, the thyroid isnt effected.

T3/ T$

No need to run a bunch a drugs if not needed. Best to have bloodwork done to determine imapct to thyroid levels. Then make the decision to take T3/T4.

Actually, I believe that insulin sensitivity goes down on hgh and that is why hgh users also tend to use endogenous slin as a result. It also lowers t4/synthroid and that is why advanced hgh users use a hgh/t4/slin stack. Also, the wait time is 1 hour before and after an hgh shot that you shouldn't have carbs. Getting back on subject, the best time to do hgh is first thing in the morning and also early afternoon.

bingo...at least someone here knows what they are talking about.

bingo...at least someone here knows what they are talking about.

I suppose so, if you think that knowing what you are talking about is simply repeating what is common knowledge and the usual way of doing things. The most commom approach is the above. I am simply stating what I saw first hand and it worked. It worked very well, much better then the usual norm. But then again everyone is different at least somewhat, otherwise there would be one bodybuilding diet, training and supplement regimen to transform everyone into Mr. Olympia.

I heard the only time you need t4/t3 is if your doing large amounts everyday multiple times daily. If you shoot it pwo only EOD or 3x per week, the thyroid isnt effected.
Not to highjack the thread but in your opinion what is the best protacol Fourthgen ?

Not to highjack the thread but in your opinion what is the best protacol Fourthgen ?

IMO if bulking, GH taken 3x per week post workout. If dieting, GH taken EOD pwo. Have carb/protien shake immediately after shot and take gh shot IM.

BTW, StanLee, I didn't mean to sound or come across as a jagoff, but I was in a hurry this morning and had to leave before I explain further. Some people need thryroid and Insulin, others can't take them, so I guess that I'm trying to say that how you respond especially to those two things is a very individual thing.

The guy from my gym, got HUGE and Ripped in a matter of two months! He told me exactly what he did. He was on very little AAS (he can't afford too much the gh was a gift from a friend of his, he got the American Eli Lilly Humatrope)

He splits his GH dose into two shots first thing am and Pre-workout. I think 3iu's ea shot. I'm not saying that this is the right way, but it was the right way for him!

IMO if bulking, GH taken 3x per week post workout. If dieting, GH taken EOD pwo. Have carb/protien shake immediately after shot and take gh shot IM.

Hmmm.....I've heard about taking hgh IM. How would that be better than taking it sq? I'm curious as to see why some people do it this way. Can you further elaborate? Also, why would hgh taken pwo be best? You do know that your body can produce it's own hgh after an intense workout and this is why it's not best to take it then because it could disrupt your own hgh production.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws