over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results with junk food?

Most people don't have a clue about macros. Plus some guys are just weird in that they may eat that 1-2 times per week so they say 1000 carbs per day. But they forget about the days they don't even have half of that. Although this guy was exact with his numbers so I would love to see a tÿpical days worth of food from him both clean and dirty.

I eat on feel and things are fairly balanced but yesterday I did have quite a lot of carbs but could I fuck eat that everyday of the week.

Some guys could have 4 meals of rice with 100g each. Hell even 150g each to make 600g. Then 2 crappy weightgain shakes with 150g in so 300g total. That is 900g already for 4 meals and 2 shakes. Throw in a bowl of oats at 100g and that is 1kg. So it's easily done as long as you aren't eating sweet potatoes all day. The rice could be replaced for pasta. I could easily eat 150g carbs from pasta 4 times per dasy if I wanted to. My last 2 meals last night were 120g carbs from Brown pasta each with a large chicken breast. 1 meal was drizzled with olive oil and the other walnut oil.

I don't think for a guy with a big appetite that 1000g carbs (withg the protein and fats) per day would be that much of a challenge as long as certain food choices are used.

with some GHRP-6 every couple hrs i could
but my day would be revolving around eating and shitting

Just an update, found a loop hole that works for me

Anyways after seeing a Ronnie Coleman video of his insanely large shake he takes postworkout
I just decided to get most of my calories from shakes since I train multiple times a day, I added 150g carbs extra per shake and replaced the processed foods

Works great, all the food I eat is digesting fine, and I'm only losing weight on some days. 7000 calories and sometimes I'll eat more if I'm feeling hungry, usaually when I don't I wake up and am down a pound.

Last edited:
Works great, all the food I eat is digesting fine, and I'm only losing weight on some days. 7000 calories and sometimes I'll eat more if I'm feeling hungry, usaually when I don't I wake up and am down a pound.
Might you post a sample day of this 7000 calorie diet? I'm truly curious as to what it entails.

Might you post a sample day of this 7000 calorie diet? I'm truly curious as to what it entails.

Sounds like mostly shakes from his last post. Who needs whole food anyway? Just drink shakes all day long and you'll get huge.

But doesn't this bloat the face during my four hours of cardio?

Just an update, found a loop hole that works for me

Anyways after seeing a Ronnie Coleman video of his insanely large shake he takes postworkout
I just decided to get most of my calories from shakes since I train multiple times a day, I added 150g carbs extra per shake and replaced the processed foods

I agree I'd also like to see some pictures of this. And when I'm saying that it's not me being a dick I'm genuinely curious. If you are eating that on the daily and you look good and still "some days lose weight" you are literally one of the freaks of our time.

I've sat, literally, with enough pros and seen enough actual diets to know you'd be one of the elites in the history of this sport.

The thing is I'm really not being a sarcastic dick. I was with Ronnie Coleman after working the Arnold and his cousin for world gym. We were at the world gym on worthington woods blvd where he trained when he was in town and talked about this very topic. How the crazy eating is generally bullshit.

All the guys in and out of their during the years I was there so many bulked on 3,000-4,500 and dieted on 2,500-3,500 and it wasn't the 5,000+ calorie diets we all thought they were on when we were all 19 and star struck.

Literally one man I have seen eat like this...one. JM Blakely. One awesome dude. Feel free to Google him he actually wrote an article on his eating. Hundreds of pros on bodybuilding and powerlifting and he is the sole person I ever saw eat 6,000+ calories a day every single day.

Last edited:
All the guys in and out of their during the years I was there so many bulked on 3,000-4,500 and dieted on 2,500-3,500 and it wasn't the 5,000+ calorie diets we all thought they were on when we were all 19 and star struck.

Literally one man I have seen eat like this...one. JM Blakely. One awesome dude. Feel free to Google him he actually wrote an article on his eating. Hundreds of pros on bodybuilding and powerlifting and he is the sole person I ever saw eat 6,000+ calories a day every single day.

reminds me of a friend of mine.

back in university, we would all hit up in n out.

I would get 2-3 double doubles (got up to 260 at 5'9, not pretty, but could still see abs barely).

my friend, 6' and 180, would get the same order....but would only eat half of 1, and would give the rest to his room mates.

his room mates would complain to me that he'd leave half-eaten food all around the house.

he would tell everyone that he "eats 6,000 calories a day, but still isn't growing".

:rolleyes:

I would get 2-3 double doubles (got up to 260 at 5'9, not pretty, but could still see abs barely).

my friend, 6' and 180, would get the same order....but would only eat half of 1, and would give the rest to his room mates.

his room mates would complain to me that he'd leave half-eaten food all around the house.

he would tell everyone that he "eats 6,000 calories a day, but still isn't growing".

You nailed it! I really wasn't trying to be an ass to the OP but very very few people can physically do that. Eating 6,000+ is one thing. Doing it daily is another. It's hard work and for 99.99% of people isn't necessary.

I used to post on bbing.com and actually posted this 5 years ago when there was a ton of "I eat 6K calories a day and can't gain" posts.

JM Blakely- The Big Boys Menu (old school bulking) Great Read - Bodybuilding.com Forums

It's an article JM wrote. Those of you that don't know him he is a world known powerflliting God. Very eccentric and like I said was he one person I ever saw or heard of legit it 6,000 a day and that was often closer to 7,000.

Homeboy would microwave chocolate and a stick and butter, throw in a pint of ice cream and call it a meal. He'd eat king size candy bars in between heavy and intense sets.

"back in university"

I love how Little Slice uses British Lingo when describing his college experiences :D

I posted this about a year and a half ago at AnaSci...it's John Meadows and Dave Tate...Dave is retelling the story of JM Blakely telling him what
to eat...he followed the diet!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBE9s8ZpU88"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBE9s8ZpU88[/ame]

Last edited:
I posted this about a year and a half ago at AnaSci...it's John Meadows and Dave Tate...Dave is retelling the story of JM Blakely telling him what
to eat...he followed the diet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBE9s8ZpU88

JM was/is awesome. I have not seen him ins some once I changed gyms but used to see him daily. That stuff is no bullshit. That gym housed guys from mike Francois to newer pros like Brian yersky and not a single one did I ever see do anything like JM. And he honest to God did it dialy.

Watching someone eat 4 king size candy bars during very intense training is a crazy site to see.

I used to believe the hype of iffym, I tried bulking on honey buns and gas station food. Even on 750+ tren I got fat af after my 12 weeks. Sticking to high fat/pro low carb. Lean gains.

I used to believe the hype of iffym, I tried bulking on honey buns and gas station food. Even on 750+ tren I got fat af after my 12 weeks. Sticking to high fat/pro low carb. Lean gains.

Yeah because you over ate lol

You nailed it! I really wasn't trying to be an ass to the OP but very very few people can physically do that. Eating 6,000+ is one thing. Doing it daily is another. It's hard work and for 99.99% of people isn't necessary.

I used to post on bbing.com and actually posted this 5 years ago when there was a ton of "I eat 6K calories a day and can't gain" posts.

JM Blakely- The Big Boys Menu (old school bulking) Great Read - Bodybuilding.com Forums

It's an article JM wrote. Those of you that don't know him he is a world known powerflliting God. Very eccentric and like I said was he one person I ever saw or heard of legit it 6,000 a day and that was often closer to 7,000.

Homeboy would microwave chocolate and a stick and butter, throw in a pint of ice cream and call it a meal. He'd eat king size candy bars in between heavy and intense sets.

From the article

"Canned soda pop is an excellent source of purified water"

Not sure if I believe that lol.

Eating junk food will allow undesirable changes to cell membrane composition. Eating too much omega 6 and bad fats might not be the best for the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the article

"Canned soda pop is an excellent source of purified water"

Not sure if I believe that lol.

JM was nuts. If it had calories he ate it all the time. He did guide me once when I was younger I thought "what the hell". I am 5'7" and made it to 272 from 230 in 60 days.

It was virtually all fat and water. His methodology is old school. It's bulk and get fat and who cares and then diet. That just doesn't work for me and it's not healthy. By the way here is the diet he gave guided me on...

Meal 1: McDonald's ~1,500 calories worth

Meal 2: protein shake + two king size candy bars (~1,000 calories)

Meal 3: McDonald's 3 double cheeseburgers (~1,300 calories)

Meal 4: during training: protein shake + two candy bars (~1,000 calories)

Meal 5: ANYTHING + protein shake. (Must be at least 1,500 calories)

I did this about 8.5 weeks and had to stop. I know it looks fun but after about 3 weeks it's sucks assholes. So unhealthy and just shitty food. I did gain a ton of weight and probably some muscle and it was an interesting experience but there was just no need for all that.

JM's belief was if you try to stay too lean you will sacrifice muscle gains so why not say "screw it" and embrace the fat and get all the muscle you can. I think there is obviously a happy medium lol.

Last edited:
I did the whole gluten free all natural foods 3000 calories a day with IF and after a few weeks I had a nasty cheat day and the next day I was so tight and veiny looking it was ridiculous....never looked that good eating as clean as I was which I thought was odd as hell...didn't last though as the next day i went back to eating proper

JM was nuts. If it had calories he ate it all the time. He did guide me once when I was younger I thought "what the hell". I am 5'7" and made it to 272 from 230 in 60 days.

It was virtually all fat and water. His methodology is old school. It's bulk and get fat and who cares and then diet. That just doesn't work for me and it's not healthy. By the way here is the diet he gave guided me on...

Meal 1: McDonald's ~1,500 calories worth

Meal 2: protein shake + two king size candy bars (~1,000 calories)

Meal 3: McDonald's 3 double cheeseburgers (~1,300 calories)

Meal 4: during training: protein shake + two candy bars (~1,000 calories)

Meal 5: ANYTHING + protein shake. (Must be at least 1,500 calories)

I did this about 8.5 weeks and had to stop. I know it looks fun but after about 3 weeks it's sucks assholes. So unhealthy and just shitty food. I did gain a ton of weight and probably some muscle and it was an interesting experience but there was just no need for all that.

JM's belief was if you try to stay too lean you will sacrifice muscle gains so why not say "screw it" and embrace the fat and get all the muscle you can. I think there is obviously a happy medium lol.

Yeah that diet will definitely put some weight on you... I'd feel like complete shit after 1500cals of McDonald's...

Think I'll stick to making my eggs with olive oil and wing deal cheat meals lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear