over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beverly Inter. Amino's or LBA's ?

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys,

Just a quick question about getting some Beverly International supplements, and finding them at a good price...or going to True Protein and getting LBA's (which I know are the best price)

The reason I ask, because ever since I went to the hosipital and was put on all my heart meds, my appitite has gone to the crapper...I cant eat, and im not hungry hardly ever...I can only eat about 5-6oz. of any type of meat and some veges and im full...

So im thinking with the Beverly Supplements I could use there Beef Amino tabs with there Mass Amino tabs and get in some extra cals/protein (probably around 15-25 grams)...Or I could do the LBA's (which I do like alot, and have used before) and do the same thing ?

Has anyone ever used the Beverly Supplements Mass Aminos and the Ultra 40 Beef Amino's together ? Where your results good ?

I know the benifits of LBA's and how good they are...Im just thinking of other products to, that would have some benifit for me...

thanks

chris

Beverly's Mass Aminos and Ultra 40 liver are very good! So are LBAs. Why not use all of them? I'd use the aminos on an empty stomach. Beverly recommends with a meal which I don't agree with. And be sure to chew the liver tabs, better digestion.

What I do is during the week use the mass aminos before (10) and during (10) training. I use Metabolic Diet aminos (12) after. Liver tabs are taken with meals, about 30 a day) or I'll have 10 or so with some oil as a snack.

If you've never used the liver tabs before get ready for an awesome endurance boost. Jack Lalanne used liver tabs on the order of 300 a day for weeks before doing the superhuman feats he did. On a few occasions I ran out and didn't get around to ordering more in time I noticed a big drop in endurance.

The best prices I've found were on Beverly International - Ultra 40 500/Tabs
Beverly International - Mass (Amino Formula) 500/Tabs.

Last edited:
My old gym used to sell beverly at cost, which was nice since places mark that shit up crazy! I took 4 mass aminos and 4 ultra 40s with each meal for about 4 months and I had nice results. I obviously can't say they were solely responsible for my gains, since my diet was on point, but I do think they're a good way to get 30 to 50 extra g's of really nutrient dense protein daily (especially since you mentioned your difficultly with consuming whole foods) Bev quality is top notch in my book. Have not used LBAs from TP but we obviously know how benefitial they can be as well.

RU

Beverly's Mass Aminos and Ultra 40 liver are very good! So are LBAs. Why not use all of them? I'd use the aminos on an empty stomach. Beverly recommends with a meal which I don't agree with. And be sure to chew the liver tabs, better digestion.

What I do is during the week use the mass aminos before (10) and during (10) training. I use Metabolic Diet aminos (12) after. Liver tabs are taken with meals, about 30 a day) or I'll have 10 or so with some oil as a snack.

If you've never used the liver tabs before get ready for an awesome endurance boost. Jack Lalanne used liver tabs on the order of 300 a day for weeks before doing the superhuman feats he did. A few times I ran out and didn't get around to ordering more in time I noticed a big drop in endurance every time.

The best prices I've found were on Beverly International - Ultra 40 500/Tabs
Beverly International - Mass (Amino Formula) 500/Tabs.

hey thanks bro...

was reading some of this earlier today... according to Author L Rea, the beef aminos are a complete waste of money. to each their own i suppose.

was reading some of this earlier today... according to Author L Rea, the beef aminos are a complete waste of money. to each their own i suppose.

What beef aminos, the desiccated liver? If that's the case, Author L Rea is grossly ignorant of the benefits of liver to a bodybuilder or any athlete for that matter.

used the livers and aminos 4 per meal with excellent results for my shows! If having trouble with getting the cals. maybe one of their powders for meal replacement plus the livers and aminos is where I would start! their stuff tatse so good as well! another trick i did was swallow aminos throughout my workouts, approx. 8 of them!! gets $$$$$ but you get what you pay for!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws