over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beverly Mass Aminos/hydrolyzed protein

5millionbucks

Registered
So I saw someone on here a lil while ago touting Beverly Mass Aminos since it was hydrolyzed proteins. He stated that his recovery improved drastically, my thing is what is the diff between taking these mass aminos compared to just drinking protein shake/eating protein?

I tried humapro(EAAs) before, I was taking anywhere between 2-3 servings of it a day and did not see any benefits. I'm assuming these amino acid tablets will be exactly the same or no?

Any best way to blend hydrolysed protein.Bought a small bag to test, even in a blender wouldnt all dissolve, concentrate or isolate blends much better

The question is the degree of hydrolysis etc. If they disclosed the brand of hydrolysate you'd know more about their product.

It's hard to justify hydrolysates on a cost:effect basis, especially pills, but if they are easier on the stomach and so on why not. I use Peptopro sometimes when I want a Hydro for some reason. Lots companies offer hydrolysates as tablets and sell them as "aminos" but customers probably don't understand that these hydros are the same as many powders, you are just paying extra for making them in pill form. Dante said he's used more Peptopro than probably anyone but it doesn't do anything a regular isolate would do, it's mostly just more expensive.

Out of the Beverly line the EAA is the most interesting to me. If you look at the amino ratios you will see why; compare to pretty much any other EAA. I think I will be stacking the EAA with the liver pills. I'd use them mostly because of terrible appetite, swallowing pills I'm still fine with at occasions when I'm nauseous.

The rational view is that you are NOT getting anything extra out of peptides or aminos in most situtations compared to regular higgh quality protein in any other form. Yes yes there is the blood spiking of higher levels of EAA with EAAs that triggers higher protein synthesis immediately but it all evens out over time.

The question is the degree of hydrolysis etc. If they disclosed the brand of hydrolysate you'd know more about their product.

It's hard to justify hydrolysates on a cost:effect basis, especially pills, but if they are easier on the stomach and so on why not. I use Peptopro sometimes when I want a Hydro for some reason. Lots companies offer hydrolysates as tablets and sell them as "aminos" but customers probably don't understand that these hydros are the same as many powders, you are just paying extra for making them in pill form. Dante said he's used more Peptopro than probably anyone but it doesn't do anything a regular isolate would do, it's mostly just more expensive.

Out of the Beverly line the EAA is the most interesting to me. If you look at the amino ratios you will see why; compare to pretty much any other EAA. I think I will be stacking the EAA with the liver pills. I'd use them mostly because of terrible appetite, swallowing pills I'm still fine with at occasions when I'm nauseous.

The rational view is that you are NOT getting anything extra out of peptides or aminos in most situtations compared to regular higgh quality protein in any other form. Yes yes there is the blood spiking of higher levels of EAA with EAAs that triggers higher protein synthesis immediately but it all evens out over time.
Agreed.

I utilize whey, EAA’s etc for ease of use but I often times ask myself why as I age (bc it’s easy).

I always look best when cutting those things out and solely rely on clean whole food sources. It’s always a noticeable difference after 3-4 weeks of no powders. Metabolic effect of whole food sources, various fillers affecting digestion I don’t know… but I can say for certain, gram for gram, animal protein trumps these supplements for me.

The caveats here would be high quality whole food sources- beef, fish etc which is or can be cost prohibitive for some, especially nowadays

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131