over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bust Yesterday

Yes, while opioids are killing thousands of people daily let's spend the tax money going after steroids. Fucking geniuses.
Yes and steroids kill people too. So does cigarettes and alcohol and even water if you drink too much of it. They going to go after anyone who is selling a controlled substance illegally. No matter what it is. Steroids happens to be one of them. The government could care less if anyone dies from steroids. But when you taping into their pockets. They gonna come for you

Last edited:
https://www.swimmingworldmagazine.c...7-organisers-crime-groups-trafficking-doping/

WOW! "Shutting down underground labs was one of the main objectives of the operation: nine were detected and closed in European countries and almost 24 tons of raw steroid powder were seized."

Overall results during the entire operation:
3.8 million illicit doping substances and counterfeit medicines seized (seizures included doping substances, dietary supplements, medicines and sport and food supplements);
17 organised groups dismantled;
9 underground labs disrupted;
234 suspects arrested;
839 judicial cases opened;
Almost 1 000 individuals reported for the production, commerce or use of doping substances
Trends detected during the operation:
wholesalers are importing huge amounts of steroids to feed the illegal market;
non-professional athletes, bikers and body-builders are buying small parcels of steroids, mainly from Asia or eastern Europe to traffic them to gyms-;
increased use of social media for advertisement, promotion and sale of anabolic products;
small organised crime groups are investing in illegal labs and selling the doping substances;
continuous growth of unauthorised and unregulated online pharmacies, also on the dark-web;
a larger use of rechargeable credit cards and cryptocurrencies to perform transactions.

they are gonna put all the money they seized in the raid to good use to cover the costs of all the mongrels they are importing into their countries from third world shit holes

Reminds me to be thankful I live in a place where no one cares about PEDs...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reminds me to be thankful I live in a place where no one cares about PEDs...

Oh, Japan isn't doing anything to fight it? Is there not a lot of use over there?

Did anyone see the article below it though?!

https://m.dw.com/en/molly-the-dog-is-sniffing-out-doping-athletes/av-45724045

Dogs are now being trained to sniff out PEDs

Fuk the dogs. They have handheld cpu scanners the can detect over 400 diff drugs(steroids incl) by just putting the scanner up to an unopened package. Some local police stations are now havin cops carry them in there cars so cops can test for drugs without actually havin to come into contact with the drugs. It tests right thru the bag. They are getting these more n more in customs and post offices. I didnt realize this technology was even available till i seen it with my own eyes. One of these type of devices i re
Member seeing was called a "TruNarc" drug detection analyzer i think. And there were a few others but i dont recall the names.

I wonder if facebook or messenger was used to penetrate and breech Into...idk that crazy though..you can never be to careful.

Oh, Japan isn't doing anything to fight it? Is there not a lot of use over there?
I don't think society or the government see it as an issue. Hormones are treated like any other drug, similar to my asthma meds for example. Illegal to sell, but fine to possess and use. There really isn't an abuse problem to speak of either.

Last edited:
they are gonna put all the money they seized in the raid to good use to cover the costs of all the mongrels they are importing into their countries from third world shit holes

Problem isn't anywhere near as big as you think. Your listening to the wrong media sources.

I don't think society or the government see it as an issue. Hormones are treated like any other drug, similar to my asthma meds for example. Illegal to sell, but fine to possess and use. There really isn't an abuse problem to speak of either.

Sounds good to me. So there aren't as many guys (percentage of the population) in Japan that abuse steroids as there are in the US?

Sounds good to me. So there aren't as many guys (percentage of the population) in Japan that abuse steroids as there are in the US?
Tiny tiny amount. Most guys have no desire to be muscular. Physique is getting popular though....

Tiny tiny amount. Most guys have no desire to be muscular. Physique is getting popular though....

Seems here in the US that among young people, age 15-25, being muscular isn't really sought after anymore. The girls don't like it and the guys seem to prefer not too either. Steroid use is still fairly high though.

Seems here in the US that among young people, age 15-25, being muscular isn't really sought after anymore. The girls don't like it and the guys seem to prefer not too either. Steroid use is still fairly high though.

Everyone said the exact same thing when I was a kid.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear