over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bust Yesterday

Everyone said the exact same thing when I was a kid.

Well, I was in high school during the 80s and it seemed like all the guys wanted to look like Conan or Rambo. Maybe it was just the guys I was friends with and payed attention to. The skinny girly guys would get teased and made fun of. It seems now like those skinny girly guys are the most popular with the girls. That's what ive seen when I sub at the high schools and feedback I get from my teenage daughters.

Used to be that the captain of the football team was the big man on campus, but not so much anymore.

Well, I was in high school during the 80s and it seemed like all the guys wanted to look like Conan or Rambo. Maybe it was just the guys I was friends with and payed attention to. The skinny girly guys would get teased and made fun of. It seems now like those skinny girly guys are the most popular with the girls. That's what ive seen when I sub at the high schools and feedback I get from my teenage daughters.

Used to be that the captain of the football team was the big man on campus, but not so much anymore.

It's now the computer age and the skinny girly nurds are the ones with fat wallets....

It's now the computer age and the skinny girly nurds are the ones with fat wallets....

LOL, true. Thing is that in high school I doubt the girls are seeking out guys because of what they think their future earnings will be. They seem to be sexually attracted to that kind of guy.

LOL, true. Thing is that in high school I doubt the girls are seeking out guys because of what they think their future earnings will be. They seem to be sexually attracted to that kind of guy.

Yep ! :p

Doesn't end in highschool lol..

I was in a small high school in the late 80s and early 90s, this was the first big "video game" generation, everyone complained about how kids didn't go outside anymore and how obesity rates were through the roof for kids. While gym participation may have been going up, I think sports participation was going down. In my school, the hot girls were also the smart girls and they didn't want anything to do with us egocentric, farting, smelly jocks.

People had mostly stopped making fun of nerds and geeks when I was in school, most of the jocks were nerds and geeks in fact.

Doesn't end in highschool lol..

Really! I thought it was just young girls, age 21 and below. Its adult women older than that too!? Im glad Im not a young single guy now.

I was in a small high school in the late 80s and early 90s, this was the first big "video game" generation, everyone complained about how kids didn't go outside anymore and how obesity rates were through the roof for kids. While gym participation may have been going up, I think sports participation was going down. In my school, the hot girls were also the smart girls and they didn't want anything to do with us egocentric, farting, smelly jocks.

People had mostly stopped making fun of nerds and geeks when I was in school, most of the jocks were nerds and geeks in fact.

Ok, our school wasn't like that. I graduate in 88, so not too much before you. Jocks and muscular guys were what most of the girls were after at my school. If you were smart and muscular then it was even better. Skinny geek guys could be popular but they weren't dating material. We still exercised a lot and video games were just starting to come into use. I played a fair amount myself but spent a lot of hours in the gym too.

Last edited:
Ok, our school wasn't like that. I graduate in 88, so not too much before you. Jocks and muscular guys were what most of the girls were after at my school. If you were smart and muscular then it was even better. Skinny geek guys could be popular but they weren't dating material. We still exercised a lot and video games were just starting to come into use. I played a fair amount myself but spent a lot of hours in the gym too.

Yeah, I think there was a huge "active" video game crowd that never really got talked about and is still around today. It's actually probably a good training tool for the brain and reflexes if used appropriately, like steroids? lol...

Yeah, I think there was a huge "active" video game crowd that never really got talked about and is still around today. It's actually probably a good training tool for the brain and reflexes if used appropriately, like steroids? lol...

I think it makes me a better driver. Better reaction time and coordination.

Really! I thought it was just young girls, age 21 and below. Its adult women older than that too!? Im glad Im not a young single guy now.

Unfortunately I'm older single and shit out of luck cause don't know a damn thing about computers and have a real job that requires some type of physical effort..

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm older single and shit out of luck cause don't know a damn thing about computers and have a real job that requires some type of physical effort..

Ive got a friend that has married 2x girls he met on a dating site. First one didn't last. Hopefully his current marriage will. Have you ever thought about trying dating websites? He was very pleased with his results. He just married last year at the age of 49.

Ive got a friend that has married 2x girls he met on a dating site. First one didn't last. Hopefully his current marriage will. Have you ever thought about trying dating websites? He was very pleased with his results. He just married last year at the age of 49.

OMG yes. You'd need two large buckets of popcorn and a six pack to hear my experiences with that. And at my age women start to look like men anyway. So decided to buy a dog instead......
Some of my buds did well on them but just not for me I guess...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity