advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger the testosterone dose the bigger you get?

I agree but it kind of proves what i said. His doses should have made up for his lack of training if it was all about the dose and he would have been at the top or bigger then others from shear intake of gear. A guy with higher dose should do as well it seems even with a less then optimal diet and training with RIR if it was all about the gear.

I feel like people forget an integral part of the puzzle. Food.

You can’t just eat 3000cals run 3g and grow. That’s not how it works. Maybe Bostin grew self aware that he had a mediocre physique and stopped pushing food. He never got real big big. What was he at his biggest? Runnin like 5G and being an average 220 on stage?
I don’t think I ever saw him in off season. And to me THAT is when high doses + high food = massive BBer

You can’t just eat 3000cals run 3g and grow. That’s not how it works. Maybe Bostin grew self aware that he had a mediocre physique and stopped pushing food. He never got real big big. What was he at his biggest? Runnin like 5G and being an average 220 on stage?
I don’t think I ever saw him in off season. And to me THAT is when high doses + high food = massive BBer
Actually that's kind of how it works. I've been growing significantly better on 4000 calories than 6000-6500. It's actually frustrating because I'm hungry and in a lousy/low energy mood most of the time but the only thing I've changed in the last 10 weeks has been calorie intake and a slight training volume increase along with the addition of cardio. 125kg currently from my 122kg and significantly leaner (single digits at 5 ft 7) Mind you I'm on a very high dose multi gram cycle with high GH and high insulin but pushing food seemed to be a hindrance for me

Actually that's kind of how it works. I've been growing significantly better on 4000 calories than 6000-6500. It's actually frustrating because I'm hungry and in a lousy/low energy mood most of the time but the only thing I've changed in the last 10 weeks has been calorie intake and a slight training volume increase along with the addition of cardio. 125kg currently from my 122kg and significantly leaner (single digits at 5 ft 7) Mind you I'm on a very high dose multi gram cycle with high GH and high insulin but pushing food seemed to be a hindrance for me
whats the lowest cals do you diet on bro?

whats the lowest cals do you diet on bro?
I'm at my lowest now and I feel like garbage most of the days. I lot of the superheavies I know and talk to don't go below 550-600g. I'm currently at 500g and some days feel like an achievement for making it through them. Might be going a bit hard but my lack of weight loss and actual weight gain is messing with my head a bit

Don't believe everything you read here. He likes that (if a he).
Sounds like a fairly exaggerated tale but do you mean the teller or the reteller?

I agree. In general i find food to be the most important ingredient in growth.

Sounds like a fairly exaggerated tale but do you mean the teller or the reteller?

Alfresco, what do you mean (if a he)? Are you using pronouns to make sure not to offend swiper ? I’m confused…lol

@marssel , if you haven’t, there’s some good stuff on iron den and rx muscle forms from 2016ish??? Iirc.

His atypical diet and his love of just blasting test is what stirred so much commotion. But he did say he uses growth.

It’s a good read if your bored.

See this is interesting. I feel like if my surplus gets over about 1000cal/day - too much energy gets wasted digesting food.

Alfresco, what do you mean (if a he)? Are you using pronouns to make sure not to offend swiper ? I’m confused…lol

@marssel , if you haven’t, there’s some good stuff on iron den and rx muscle forms from 2016ish??? Iirc.

His atypical diet and his love of just blasting test is what stirred so much commotion. But he did say he uses growth.

It’s a good read if your bored.
That does clarify yes and I think he was say king if he as in it may be a troll, my take anyway

I’ve learned over the years that test/slin/GH (for me) is the ‘Holy Synergy’ of all stacks. I also take HCG M/W/F bc I’m not giving up my plums. Nothing has changed the size of my Polish Hammer that I’m aware of. With estro controlled, I’ve never reached an upper limit on test and its effects. But anabolics and anti-Es I definitely have.

That’s where genetics come into play. Not just tolerating higher dosages but how long gains continue with higher dosages.

I’ve learned over the years that test/slin/GH (for me) is the ‘Holy Synergy’ of all stacks. I also take HCG M/W/F bc I’m not giving up my plums. Nothing has changed the size of my Polish Hammer that I’m aware of. With estro controlled, I’ve never reached an upper limit on test and its effects. But anabolics and anti-Es I definitely have.

That’s where genetics come into play. Not just tolerating higher dosages but how long gains continue with higher dosages.
Humalog?

I would add also some Tren (300-500max) in the equation, definitely improved the whole gains.

I have never been able to tolerate 500+ test, e2 gets dumb and aromasin is needed daily.

But if I cared to add large quantities of size again, I’d lean into running 750mg test, use primo to help keep E2 down, baby doses of aromasin if needed, and insulin/GH.

Maybe like 750 test, 400 primo, aromasin as needed….4iu growth twice daily, humulin-R pre workout.

Rule #1 for getting big.....EAT BIG.
Exactly. You can take grams of all kinds of different gear and you won’t grow as much as you’d like if you’re not eating enough. I didn’t get to 250lbs w/abs until I started eating a lot. I use to take a lot of shit and eat like a bird and thought I was going to grow. Nope it didn’t happen until I started eating alot along with taking enough gear.

It’s what I say to anyone that asks me for advice. High calories, high protein. Nobody wants to hear it though. Everybody wants to know the secret stack of steroids or the magic exercise regimen…I think eating A LOT of clean food is just too tough for most. They refuse to believe the simplest solution because they refuse to part with their shitty fried food, fast food diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131