mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger the testosterone dose the bigger you get?

Course we have longer shit closer to a show bc our body fat is sooooo low.
This is spot on. You have less fat and water in that region which allows more or your member to “shine”.

I would add also some Tren (300-500max) in the equation, definitely improved the whole gains.
Exactly. I use the T/slin/GH trinity as a foundation and build anything else on top of that. I love to throw in even a small dose of Tren and maybe Win or Var on top of that trio. I smh sometimes how well it works. But these days, recomping is mostly all I do. But you must fine tune all three perfectly. Slin is the most difficult bc all the testing is a pain.

Testosterone is the easiest bc (at least for me) 150mg per wk, 200, 500, 1000 makes little difference other than estrogen sides which are easily controlled. And I have a thick head of hair and my most recent PSA was 1.0

But do what‘s right for you. I can’t handle some of the stuff that many the folks here have good results with and I’ve never risked mega high doses of test to try and find it but I remember doing 1200mg and probably could have gone higher. So what my upper limit is on test I don’t know. What I do know is that some of the biggest MFers on this board absolutely LOVE test.

Limits I have found are things like 600mg tren/wk, 150mg/day Anadrol, Dianabol, or Winstrol. And I’m sure those limits haven’t gotten higher with age.

Man I'd love to try me 2 gr of test with slin and hgh and a boatload of food. Issue is I also love my EQ and don't feel like I should add it on top of 2 gr of test. I'm a little sissy.

Man I'd love to try me 2 gr of test with slin and hgh and a boatload of food. Issue is I also love my EQ and don't feel like I should add it on top of 2 gr of test. I'm a little sissy.
You'll probably get a fair bit of unwanted water from 2g (I do) but see how you go

Exactly. I use the T/slin/GH trinity as a foundation and build anything else on top of that. I love to throw in even a small dose of Tren and maybe Win or Var on top of that trio. I smh sometimes how well it works. But these days, recomping is mostly all I do. But you must fine tune all three perfectly. Slin is the most difficult bc all the testing is a pain.

Testosterone is the easiest bc (at least for me) 150mg per wk, 200, 500, 1000 makes little difference other than estrogen sides which are easily controlled. And I have a thick head of hair and my most recent PSA was 1.0

But do what‘s right for you. I can’t handle some of the stuff that many the folks here have good results with and I’ve never risked mega high doses of test to try and find it but I remember doing 1200mg and probably could have gone higher. So what my upper limit is on test I don’t know. What I do know is that some of the biggest MFers on this board absolutely LOVE test.

Limits I have found are things like 600mg tren/wk, 150mg/day Anadrol, Dianabol, or Winstrol. And I’m sure those limits haven’t gotten higher with age.
What's holding me back is food, at 41 my hunger tanked so much that it's not really possible to push growth as i would like to.
I can eat 4500 cals Daily but it's not enough to grow.

It's interesting because I had same experience as yours with drugs....
1250 Sust ew
600 TrenE ew
150 Anadrol Ed

was the absolute max i pushed these 3 drugs.
EQ/Primo never gave me any issues at any dose.

I have never been able to tolerate 500+ test, e2 gets dumb and aromasin is needed daily.

But if I cared to add large quantities of size again, I’d lean into running 750mg test, use primo to help keep E2 down, baby doses of aromasin if needed, and insulin/GH.

Maybe like 750 test, 400 primo, aromasin as needed….4iu growth twice daily, humulin-R pre workout.
That was always my go to with Provirion and masteron as well. Everyone seems to feel 750 weekly is a fairly low dose but it’s always gotten me jacked How much Humulin R would you take and why R over log, bc it’s preworkout? Do you start right in on a crab amino drink mix?

This is spot on. You have less fat and water in that region which allows more or your member to “shine”.
Yea some of the guys I served with thought I was stuffing my trunks bc when you’re in the Corps there’s not a lot of privacy and I had dudes that were literally pissed like going “you’re dick is not way bigger than mine you put a fake dick on for your photo shoot” I had to explain this lil fact it’s amazing how much people don’t understand about the body. I assumed it was pretty obvious that your junk is gonna hang low when you’re leaner. Also I think when we are that lean our core temp changes and shit hangs lower when the temp is less dramatic between outside and inside the body.

Test is king . Currently on 1800mg a week and love it no negative sides
The TrenGoblinn is in love with test lol, no sides at 1800 that’s impressive I assume your tween 25-35?

What's holding me back is food, at 41 my hunger tanked so much that it's not really possible to push growth as i would like to.
I can eat 4500 cals Daily but it's not enough to grow.

It's interesting because I had same experience as yours with drugs....
1250 Sust ew
600 TrenE ew
150 Anadrol Ed

was the absolute max i pushed these 3 drugs.
EQ/Primo never gave me any issues at any dose.
What you just listed was my highest dosed cycle ever, almost exactly. The problem back then was that my diet was crap. And I was strength training only. I listened to the idiots saying a calorie is calorie is a calorie which is total bullshit. Phil (may he rest in peace) was always telling me to eat when hungry. If I did that, I’d be a 300lb+ fat guy. *Not* eating is my struggle. I love food.

The ‘calorie is a calorie’ + ‘eat when hungry’ philosophy is perfect for people who want to eat crap whenever they please. Then they take a shit ton of sauce thinking it will make up for it. Nobody gets anywhere with that loose of a program. Maybe a one-in-a-million genetic freak might.

I considered that myself after reading an article by Paul Borrenson on shorter mega-mega-mega dosed cycles that some kind of magic happened with receptor density up there in those high dosages. I never tried it. Too afraid.

at most I went with the 750mg e2d test which is almost 2,7g I controlled e2 but still you get some subcutaneous water from such a high dose and I think it's not a matter of e2 anymore but a huge retention of minerals by the body
That’s what I’m talking about some real men dosages . Not these little dosages every one on here takes this should be called trtpromuscle

This is the magic formula for getting huge that guys are looking for. Anabolics aren't that important - it's about taking as much testosterone as you can handle, as much GH as you can afford, and enough insulin to ensure you utilize all the food.

Rule #1 for getting big.....EAT BIG.
This really in Rule #1 and to this day I still see people neglect it. Every time I see someone complaining about not making gains I'd say 9 times out of 10 it's because they just didn't eat enough.

This is the magic formula for getting huge that guys are looking for. Anabolics aren't that important - it's about taking as much testosterone as you can handle, as much GH as you can afford, and enough insulin to ensure you utilize all the food.

At which point did you see diminishing returns with hgh and testosterone?

The key is to add insulin under food, not food under insulin. Add insulin when need to.

tolerance to side effects is also something that develops over time
Agreed but can also get worse as you age.
LOTS of guys reach 40+ years of age and the sides of things we used to tolerate (deca, tren) become too much and not worth it.

I’ve only ever used slin pre and post workout. Do you use it for all meals?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws