advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast from the past. Old school mex gear pics!

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay since we started talking about old school back in the day mex gear. i thought I would take some of who used to use mex gear and liked mex gear down old memory lane. Maybe these photos will take some of you bak to when you first started or a certain time in your life. Enjoy!

Mav

Attachments

• reforvitb.jpg
    reforvitb.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,416
Last edited:
another

Attachments

• denkall_deca.jpg
    denkall_deca.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,514
tornel deca

Attachments

• tornel-deca.jpg
    tornel-deca.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,707
pain in a bottle!

Attachments

• test400.jpg
    test400.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,643
ttokkyo

Attachments

• teston250vial.jpg
    teston250vial.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,366
brovel t200

Attachments

• testosterone200.jpg
    testosterone200.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,774
anybody remember those old Organon Sustenon 250 redijects sealed in the foil pack? Those pins were about as sharp and as big as a six penny nail. Ahhh... the old old days :(

Thanks Mav.... Those bring back good memories!! :D Everything except that 50ml bottle of qv enanth and the t-400 which was satan in a bottle... Man, those were the good ol days...

anybody remember those old Organon Sustenon 250 redijects sealed in the foil pack? Those pins were about as sharp and as big as a six penny nail. Ahhh... the old old days :(

um...yeah...all too well. it was the first stuff i ever had, i bought 3 redis off this guy at the gym, he charged me $35 per redi! (FUCKER!) and i didnt know where to get pins so i did 3..YES 3! shots each with that big 18g dart! i would cry b4 every shot.

QV eq

Attachments

• quality-vet-equipoise.jpg
    quality-vet-equipoise.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,232
qv test enanthate

Attachments

• black002.jpg
    black002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,217

ahhhh yeah...mexi gear.
brovel enenthate...8$ a bottle. got some in cancun with some norandren, laurabolin, and the reforvit.

funny story,
i figure id shoot the reforvit in my quad. so bombs away.
it got red, and swelled and hot to the touch. it got to the size of a quarter, then a golf ball, and was getting worse. i went to my family doctor, and told him and showed him the bottle. he treated me and sent me home. told me steroinds dont work....funny how i gained all that weight from my mond right?
he cultured the vial and found some strange bactiria. i asked if i could use it oraly he said no.
so i ditched the whole 10.50$ and chalked it up to a loss.
but i loved the brovel,tornel and especialy the ttokkyo gear.
that stuff was awesome, and cheap too. they made ketamine which brought down the company. 4$ a vial for the k. damn man memories..........
lucian:D

ahhhh yeah...mexi gear.
brovel enenthate...8$ a bottle. got some in cancun with some norandren, laurabolin, and the reforvit.

funny story,
i figure id shoot the reforvit in my quad. so bombs away.
it got red, and swelled and hot to the touch. it got to the size of a quarter, then a golf ball, and was getting worse. i went to my family doctor, and told him and showed him the bottle. he treated me and sent me home. told me steroinds dont work....funny how i gained all that weight from my mond right?
he cultured the vial and found some strange bactiria. i asked if i could use it oraly he said no.
so i ditched the whole 10.50$ and chalked it up to a loss.
but i loved the brovel,tornel and especialy the ttokkyo gear.
that stuff was awesome, and cheap too. they made ketamine which brought down the company. 4$ a vial for the k. damn man memories..........
lucian:D

man you got it backwards..you supposed to take ref b orally, not shoot it! the doc said you COULD NOT take refb orally?

he said the bactiria would screw me up even oraly.
i dunno i was young. he prolly just didnt want me on gear.
lucian

I remember I did 1cc per bi of the T-400 and my whole arm turned red for a week! Does bring back some memories. Mostly all the posts I used to read on much mex gear was dirty, and sucked. Personally, other then the the t-400, I never had a problem with any of it.

um...yeah...all too well. it was the first stuff i ever had, i bought 3 redis off this guy at the gym, he charged me $35 per redi! (FUCKER!) and i didnt know where to get pins so i did 3..YES 3! shots each with that big 18g dart! i would cry b4 every shot.

Some of the first stuff I used too. LOL, I know, the first time I saw that 18 gauge pin I thought, you have got to be kidding me! I used to pay $15 each for those, sometimes more. When I found them for $12 each I though that was a steal! :D

as much as people used to say mex gear was dirty or underdosed or whatver, I bet they wish they had access to it now with all the recent china problems etc.

Mav

i loved t 4oo, i would cut it with eq and i was straight. it was like my body got used to it after awhile and i was using it by itself, i didn't have to many issues with it.

Okay since we started talking about old school back in the day mex gear. i thought I would take some of who used to use mex gear and liked mex gear down old memory lane. Maybe these photos will take some of you bak to when you first started or a certain time in your life. Enjoy!

Mav
just the site of this pic gives me a terrible taste in my mouth....but it did work well....yuck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws