over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bloated love handles

muscleman12345

Newbies
hey guys,

so i have a question for all of you out there. before you burn me, just hear me out and offer advice rather than dismissing it. i know that spot reduction can't be done, blah blah..just tell me what you think.

for one reason or another, i just can not get my love handles/lower back to tighten up. the rest of my body is great..my abs are ripped, not an ounce of fat on my legs or ass..discounting my love handles, i have very low BF, definitely under 10.

i do cardio constantly and i lift hard. i have the discipline to diet hard, and have gotten ridiculously lean when i do it, but it just never comes off my love handles for some reason.. i'm not sure if there is a lot of water in there, or if it is pure fat..but i need some advice on how to at least trim up my love handles..its crazy, my abs and chest are chiseled and my love handles just look out of shape..any thoughts...exercises, diet, creams, etc..anything.

keep dieting...10% isnt that lean. You see guys that compete in single diget bf% and thats one of the last areas to go for some people...just get leaner

It is as simple as already stated...

If you can and know how to diet hard then you just have to diet longer.

You don't need any special stuff to get it done... Just you<<<<<

Personally, i've tried many different dieting methods... things like high carb intake/low fat... moderate carb/high protein/moderate fat.... palumbo diet (high protein, high fat, no carb)... ketosis (30% pro/70% fat.. increasing to 40% pro, 70% fat).... blah blah blah...

I have the same problem you do... love handles suck, and they're the last place to go... BUT!!! on a ketogenic diet, i've noticed that it burns off faster (relative to the rest of the body) than on other diet. try it (DON'T OVERDO THE CARDIO!!!) and see what happens...

also, what i've found that helped tremendously was yohimbine hcl, and synepherine.

with regards to holding water... yes, they do tend to hold a shitload of water. drink 2 gallons of water per day, and decrease your sodium intake a bit (not too low... i'm talking down to 2.5-4 grams per day). if they still look big and bloated, it's not water retention.

hope that helps

I had an ongoing problem with water retention, then I discovered this little supp called Expel, by MHP. Its a diueretic ( spelling? loL)

I would wake up in the morning lookin good, only to go to bed that night lookin bloated... not anymore.

Im 34, started lifting about 5 years ago and Im still battling the love handles and lower back fat too. Slowly but surley, im dropping it and skin is tightening up, but considering that the last 5 years has been my healthy lifestle, undoing 29 years of damage

keep dieting...10% isnt that lean. You see guys that compete in single diget bf% and thats one of the last areas to go for some people...just get leaner

thats the thing though, my abs, chest, every other part of my body is around 6-7% BF while my love handles make it look like i was at around 15% bf...

i am not a body builder and don't have the time or abililty to be one...the problem for me, the rest of me is already lean, and whenever i start dropping any lower than this, i start losing a lot of muscle and lost way way too much weight in my face (i start to look emaciated). i just want my love handles to catch up to the rest of me. if i get any leaner, i don't look as good.

thats the thing though, my abs, chest, every other part of my body is around 6-7% BF while my love handles make it look like i was at around 15% bf...

i am not a body builder and don't have the time or abililty to be one...the problem for me, the rest of me is already lean, and whenever i start dropping any lower than this, i start losing a lot of muscle and lost way way too much weight in my face (i start to look emaciated). i just want my love handles to catch up to the rest of me. if i get any leaner, i don't look as good.

You might look like your 6-7% in most other areas, but like everyone else has said, the love handles are the last place to go. If thats the only place you have a good amount of fat reserves left on your body, than your body will be using those stores very soon if you keep losing fat.

You might look like your 6-7% in most other areas, but like everyone else has said, the love handles are the last place to go. If thats the only place you have a good amount of fat reserves left on your body, than your body will be using those stores very soon if you keep losing fat.

yeah...its just a catch 22..i want to lose the love handles, which means i need to drop from where i am (6-7%) to around 4.5-5%bf. my face will just look like a skeleton if i did that..tough spot for me to be in..

Personally, i've tried many different dieting methods... things like high carb intake/low fat... moderate carb/high protein/moderate fat.... palumbo diet (high protein, high fat, no carb)... ketosis (30% pro/70% fat.. increasing to 40% pro, 70% fat).... blah blah blah...

I have the same problem you do... love handles suck, and they're the last place to go... BUT!!! on a ketogenic diet, i've noticed that it burns off faster (relative to the rest of the body) than on other diet. try it (DON'T OVERDO THE CARDIO!!!) and see what happens...

also, what i've found that helped tremendously was yohimbine hcl, and synepherine.

with regards to holding water... yes, they do tend to hold a shitload of water. drink 2 gallons of water per day, and decrease your sodium intake a bit (not too low... i'm talking down to 2.5-4 grams per day). if they still look big and bloated, it's not water retention.

hope that helps

Transdermal Yohimbine HCL works best and it does work, Lipo-derm Ultra by Avant Labs has:

Lecithin
Sesamin
Caffeine
Octopamine
Synephrine HCl
ALCAR

Well, there is actually something that can do spot reduction, Thimoucase inj. Plastic surgeons use this method(called mesotherapy) but will charge a couple thousand.

hey guys,

so i have a question for all of you out there. before you burn me, just hear me out and offer advice rather than dismissing it. i know that spot reduction can't be done, blah blah..just tell me what you think.

for one reason or another, i just can not get my love handles/lower back to tighten up. the rest of my body is great..my abs are ripped, not an ounce of fat on my legs or ass..discounting my love handles, i have very low BF, definitely under 10.

i do cardio constantly and i lift hard. i have the discipline to diet hard, and have gotten ridiculously lean when i do it, but it just never comes off my love handles for some reason.. i'm not sure if there is a lot of water in there, or if it is pure fat..but i need some advice on how to at least trim up my love handles..its crazy, my abs and chest are chiseled and my love handles just look out of shape..any thoughts...exercises, diet, creams, etc..anything.

Have you tried CLENBUTEROL before? It really helped me destroy tough areas of stubborn fat.

Have you tried CLENBUTEROL before? It really helped me destroy tough areas of stubborn fat.

yes, i have used clen before..but i try to stay away from it for a number of reasons, even though it has worked very well.

1. i have had lung surgeries in the past and am reluctant to use any cardio-pulmonary stimulant

2. whenever i use it, i lose a lot of weight out of my face and neck, and i look really scrawny.

3. i don't do conventional cardio that often..i get on the treadmill/bike/elliptical occasionally, but i much rather prefer to play basketball or be active (again, i am not a bodybuilder) whenever i take clen, my heart rate raises so much, i am unable to play hard, or workout hard because i get so out of breath and my heart races.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member