over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood results in: High estradiol

Spacey

Registered
I just got my labs back after 3 months @ 200mg T/wk. There are a few things that look a little out of range, but you guys know so much more about this than I do. Would you be able to help me with the following questions?

1. I started without an anti-estrogen, but as my Estradiol is 52, I plan to add anastrozole (Arimidex). I inject 100mg T Mon and Thurs, so would 1mg anastrozole Tuesday and Saturday be a good starting dose?
  2. How soon after I start taking the anastrozole should I have my estradiol re-checked?
  3. I'm not too worried about my cholesterol. It is still a little high, but it is actually better than before I started the injections. Other than keeping my diet tight and continuing cardio, anything else I need to start doing for this right now?
  4. My hematocrit is only slightly elevated and my liver values are in still range (AST 39/ALT 33). I am prepared to get a phlebotomy if necessary, but is that a bit premature? Is there anything else one can do to keep hematocrit down?
  5. Should I be concerned about the elevated progesterone?
  6. Anything else I should be concerned about?

Thanks!

RESULTS
ESTRADIOL, ULTRASENSITIVE
LC/MS/MS.............52 H (Reference Range <=29; was 31 naturally/before I started)
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL..........201 H (Reference Range 125–200mg/dL; was 228 naturally)
LDL CHOLESTEROL..............140 H (Reference Range <130 mg/dL; was 151 naturally)
HEMATOCRIT.............52.6 H.........(Reference Range 38.5–50.0%; was 46/4 naturally)
PROGESTERONE............3.2 H (Reference Range <1.4 ng/dL; was <0.5 naturally)
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL......1631 H (Reference Range 250–1100 ng/dL)
FREE TESTOSTERONE..........492.6 H (Reference Range 35.0–155.0 PG/ML)
FSH..............<0.7 L (Reference Range 1.6–8.0 mIU/mL; 2.2 naturally)
LH................<0.2 L (Reference Range 1.5–9.3 mIU/mL; 4/0 naturally)​

I asked a nearly identical question yesterday, my E was just over 100 with a similar free test. However, these numbers are less than 2 weeks after a 500mg cycle.

While I'm awaiting an answer, I do think that 1mg 2x a week of adex is far too much. Dosing advice I've seen on here is .25 eod or .5 eod for heavier cycles.

With your dose I'd stay on the lowest end of the spectrum of that if any at all. From what I was told, as long as you aren't having E sides like acne/itchy nips you should be fine. Especially considering your test to e ratio...you have to expect some degree of inflation with your body trying to regulate itself.

On a side note, you must have some pretty solid gear to get that number off a 200mg/week dose. Sponsor or script?

I asked a nearly identical question yesterday, my E was just over 100 with a similar free test. However, these numbers are less than 2 weeks after a 500mg cycle.

While I'm awaiting an answer, I do think that 1mg 2x a week of adex is far too much. Dosing advice I've seen on here is .25 eod or .5 eod for heavier cycles.

With your dose I'd stay on the lowest end of the spectrum of that if any at all. From what I was told, as long as you aren't having E sides like acne/itchy nips you should be fine. Especially considering your test to e ratio...you have to expect some degree of inflation with your body trying to regulate itself.

On a side note, you must have some pretty solid gear to get that number off a 200mg/week dose. Sponsor or script?

Thanks. I don't have the symptoms you mentioned and my libido is fine 90% of the time, but sometimes I have trouble getting hard or ejaculating. My doctor recommended the 1mg 2x/wk, but it seemed high to me.

I think your estro is fine based on where Test is...... don't focus on the number....focus on the ratio of test:estrogen....from what I gather 25:1 is where you wanna be....30:1 - 20:1 is ok....just like you stated you aren't showing signs of elevated estro....I had test over 9000 and estro was 455.... based on just the number you'd think id have titties...LOL..... felt phenomenal and didn't show any of the infamous sides.... don't worry. Youre good

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131