over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blowing up to 270lb

bigdog123

Banned
So After a year off all AAS and a bilateral quad tendon tear its time to try and push again... Feeling good.

current weight is 238 at 5'9...

only taking 150mg test now and eating 3,500 calories.

the plan is 12 weeks of:

test 800mg
Tren 400mg
Masteron 400mg
primo 800mg
Eq 600mg
Drol 200mg a day for the first six weeks

10iu generic hgh a day along with slin pre and post training

calories will jump right up to 6,000 a day.

Expecting to add 30lb in 30 days

I've also got some incredelx and will run that throughout .

So After a year off all AAS and a bilateral quad tendon tear its time to try and push again... Feeling good.

current weight is 238 at 5'9...

only taking 150mg test now and eating 3,500 calories.

the plan is 12 weeks of:

test 800mg
Tren 400mg
Masteron 400mg
primo 800mg
Eq 600mg
Drol 200mg a day for the first six weeks

10iu generic hgh a day along with slin pre and post training

calories will jump right up to 6,000 a day.

Expecting to add 30lb in 30 days

I've also got some incredelx and will run that throughout .

Do you really need 6 different AAS and HGH?

You’re going to look like shit and feel like a bag of mashed up assholes then just end up injured again dude.

Why not take a steadier approach just for the sake of avoiding injury, not to mention a lot of internal health issues. Especially if this is all just for aesthetics, you’re not going to look good getting that big that quickly especially at 5’9.

I agree with above. Your BP is going to skyrocket. You will prob feel like crap very shortly. Also doubling your food intake will jam you up. Why not slowly grow into the same amount of drugs over a longer time along with slowly increasing your dietary intake.

Unless you are Kevin Levrone and you have money riding on a competition I would take it slower.

You will just get fat going from 3500 to 6000 straight away. Also then when your at 6k where do you go from there?

it’s not an efficient way at all

To all the members saying this is too much of a jump in PEDs, too much of a jump in calories, you're going to feel like shit - have any of you done anything remotely similar? What have you topped your weight / doses / caloric intake out at? Have any of you been 250+lbs. lean? And not shredded, I just mean respectably lean.

I get people want to share opinions, but this is Professional Muscle - it's supposed to be for hardcore bodybuilding.

If you're only on 150mg of test, why start so high? Upping your test to 500mg would already yield great results. I don't understand why the rush?

What's your cycle history? What was your weight before? What's your starting body fat?

I agree with everyone above (re: you are being stupid) but some context would help

To all the members saying this is too much of a jump in PEDs, too much of a jump in calories, you're going to feel like shit - have any of you done anything remotely similar? What have you topped your weight / doses / caloric intake out at? Have any of you been 250+lbs. lean? And not shredded, I just mean respectably lean.

I get people want to share opinions, but this is Professional Muscle - it's supposed to be for hardcore bodybuilding.

Never been 250+ lbs lean; pretty sure that would be impossible for me genetically. I understand my own limitations

I don't think what people are saying is wrong though bro

Making such a massive jump calorically and chemically for a vast majority of people would create more trouble than gain. If you're a Kevin Levrone who is regrowing back into a show, it might work. But I don't think anybody with normal human genetics would have a suitable time using this approach. No sane coach would recommend a 2500 caloric surplus jump right away, not to mention the 200 mgs to 3+ gram jump in gear.

I would much rather people tell it to me straight that just be a cheering section....

Guy is just coming off an injury, what’s wrong with being smart about shit?

Funny, I don’t see this as huge dosages.

maybe Dbol will wreck your stomach.

Besides that everything else seems pretty eh normal?

Guys gonna flip out too much or whatever..

Not everyone’s body is the same, I can run 1g Tren / Test and feel fine?

Have buddy’s running 250+MG test 100-200mg tren feel like dogshit.

Well see how he does in next few weeks? But DBOL does seem a bit eh crazy.

I think the big thing that people pointed out is that increasing the calories that fast overnight is just going to make him fat. Taking that high of a dose right away really isnt needed, but he will be ok in my opinion. I think much of it will just be a waste though and it would be better to start lower and increase dose as he puts on the muscle, especially since he is coming off a major surgery and probably hasnt been lifting that hard for awhile. If strength does increase really fast then it is another injury just waiting to happen again because the connective tissue like tendons and ligaments dont strengthen fast enough to keep up. Id think too that having torn both quad tendons already, arent they more likely to rupture again?

I'm not opposed to relatively high doses (the op's seem normal for a lot of us, he just has a lot of compounds in. The Drol dose is pretty gnarly though).

However, I like the idea of slowly tapering up everything. When gains slow, increase the dose and increase the calories. You can do this for pretty much months and months. Just like any drug, we develop a tolerance. The way around this is to start low and increase when you "need" more to continue growth.

Maybe the OP has experience running a cycle like this though and its worked well for him? Doesn't necessarily mean hes going to feel like shit. Its not something i would really recommend to anyone.

This certainly isnt the craziest shit that I've heard of anyone trying.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member