advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blue blotches under skin around shoulders and tri's when training?

Gymratforlife

Registered
I have been noticing when I train lately something that seems to be like bruises almost under my skin in blotches around my shoulders and tris. Mostly when I get a pump doing tricept push downs. I have been using around 15 grams of arginine pre work out and after that is when I started noticing this. Some one told me it was blood circulating under the skin when pumped but I find it really odd that it looks bluish. Almost like when your hands get cold and you get blue blotches then it goes away a few seconds after my set. Its really freaking me out though. Does any one know if this can be a problem?

Common Problem

This is a common problem when on. I'm not sure what causes it tho.

I used to get that as well, Jay Cutler as well he said it in one of his videos. Not sure of the cause though.

I've been getting the same exact thing for years. No pain or discomfort...just that weird color. I also figured it was just blood from the pump.

I also just spoke to someone who has the same problem. This individual uses absolutely no supps at all. He asked if I knew what caused the blotchiness in his upper body mostly shoulders and upper chest areas.
Anyone??

Blowing capillaries. I get it every time I train shoulders; they turn purple.

Blotching (looking like a purple dotted leopard around the shoulders, back, chest) is when the heart is pumping more blood into the muscle tissue than normal, not circulating back to the heart as quickly.

All the capillaries swell (not burst) as a part of the microcirculation because they are engorged with blood flow, causing rings. Once you have stopped your set within a minute or two your skin color returns to normal. Types of gear, too much gear, recreational drug use, circulation issues ..... all sorts of reasons for this to occur. If it is something that keeps happening, you might want to consult with your doc.

smurfitis

THANK YOU

Blotching (looking like a purple dotted leopard around the shoulders, back, chest) is when the heart is pumping more blood into the muscle tissue than normal, not circulating back to the heart as quickly.

All the capillaries swell (not burst) as a part of the microcirculation because they are engorged with blood flow, causing rings. Once you have stopped your set within a minute or two your skin color returns to normal. Types of gear, too much gear, recreational drug use, circulation issues ..... all sorts of reasons for this to occur. If it is something that keeps happening, you might want to consult with your doc.

I have had this for years, I am so glad someone finally asked about it, and thanks for your explanation hott.

Not on gear and do not use any recreational drugs at all. Could high doses of arginine cause this? It seemed to have started once I started using the arginine powder added to what was already in my pre work out. Could this be from having too much red blood cells? Would donating blood help with this?

Not on gear and do not use any recreational drugs at all. Could high doses of arginine cause this? It seemed to have started once I started using the arginine powder added to what was already in my pre work out. Could this be from having too much red blood cells? Would donating blood help with this?

hotttsauce answered your question bro... :confused:

i will get blotches when i flex my chest. used to be veins a'poppin. now looks like bruises. weird.

i get this as well. when i sleep on my shoulder. then i notice it when im working out. not even just working shoulder chest anything.

some people just temporarily bruise when you get pumped, I also get this on my shoulders

I also just spoke to someone who has the same problem. This individual uses absolutely no supps at all. He asked if I knew what caused the blotchiness in his upper body mostly shoulders and upper chest areas.
Anyone??

Could just be from blood flow..??

I always figured mine was gear related. Once I got off for good it all went away. I had them bad on my upper back and shoulders. Mine were there all day long though, and just got a little worse when I lifted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131