over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Modifications

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know a few of you guys have some tats, how about piercing?
I got my Septum just stretched it to 10 G, gona stop at an 8 or 6.
I got both lobs pierced, at a 14/16, gona stop at 10.
Tongue 14 G
Snake bites 14 G each. (Lip piercing)

If you have any piercing, why do you get them for? As weird as it sounds, I enjoy the feeling they give when you get them.
I'm trying to start training to become a piercer, gona start off small and on my own. Basically just doing friends to make a portfolio

What about tats, why do you get them, and if you have any pics, post them up!

Both of my ears are filled with holes, i think i have 17 total when i was younger.
I guarantee if this stuff now was out when i was younger i would have done it :D

HOWEVER!!!

Now that i work in the real world, i can't imagine having that shit in my ear or anywhere visible for that matter. The people that run the world don't like that kind of stuff and see it as a sign of ignorance and defiance. You tat and metalize your face you pretty much saying i don't give a shit about much.

Tongue 14 G

If you have any piercing, why do you get them for? As weird as it sounds, I enjoy the feeling they give when you get them.
I'm trying to start training to become a piercer, gona start off small and on my own. Basically just doing friends to make a portfolio

:eek:

Tongue 14 G

I aprrenticed and learned to pierce and let me tell you its not all its cracked up to be. Theres no benefits whatsoever at the vast majority of places you would work, moneys hit or miss and people are very very dumb. But to answer your question...
Tattoos.... about 80 hours total
Full sleeves
Entire lower leg
Inside lower lip
Lower stomache

Piercings- * means I retired it for work related reasons/healing issue
2 Horizontal Surface piercings above my eyebrow*
4ga septum*(still open though, can see right through it)
2ga tongue (now at 10ga)
Both sides of lower lip 10ga rings*
both sides 14ga lowbrets (in chin) *
14ga labret*
Lobes stretched to 1 1/8"(now at 00ga)
Conches both at 14ga
Upper cartilage 4ga *
Nipples 10ga
PA 2ga
Apradavya (reverse PA) 10ga*
Frenum 6ga
4 Frenum ladder, 14ga*
3 Top frenums, 14ga*

And did 2 suspensions. I work in the medical field now and other than my tiny plugs and conch piercings, no one can tell anything was there or my tattoos or the fact that my tongue is pierced.

Just my lip 14g and lobes 00g

xdime00 I got a question for you or anyone else that might have some experience. When or if I do decide to take out my plugs how small with the holes close? Or will they have to be surgicaly closed? Also the lip at just a
14g should close up right?

the reason I ask xdime00 I plan on going into the medical feild and Im sure that I would have to take them out. Thanks

taking plugs out

Im not sure about the pugs that are 1-2 inches but i had 00's and took them out in a month i had 10g holes that i put rings in when not working.....the shin is a little thicker but not noticeable.

I aprrenticed and learned to pierce and let me tell you its not all its cracked up to be. Theres no benefits whatsoever at the vast majority of places you would work, moneys hit or miss and people are very very dumb. But to answer your question...
Tattoos.... about 80 hours total
Full sleeves
Entire lower leg
Inside lower lip
Lower stomache

Piercings- * means I retired it for work related reasons/healing issue
2 Horizontal Surface piercings above my eyebrow*
4ga septum*(still open though, can see right through it)
2ga tongue (now at 10ga)
Both sides of lower lip 10ga rings*
both sides 14ga lowbrets (in chin) *
14ga labret*
Lobes stretched to 1 1/8"(now at 00ga)
Conches both at 14ga
Upper cartilage 4ga *
Nipples 10ga
PA 2ga
Apradavya (reverse PA) 10ga*
Frenum 6ga
4 Frenum ladder, 14ga*
3 Top frenums, 14ga*

And did 2 suspensions. I work in the medical field now and other than my tiny plugs and conch piercings, no one can tell anything was there or my tattoos or the fact that my tongue is pierced.

Only thing I want to do I think is my nipples, and maybe a PA. Haven't decided yet. I know I'll have to take out my snake bites when I get a real job and that doesn't bother me much. I can put a plug in my septum np and it wont be visible.

Anti_hero
The lips could close up in less than 24 hours if you take them out. maybe a little longer if you had them done for a while.
Depends if you streached them correct, they should close up fine. There are alot of ways to trick them into closing, google around for them if they won't close and when you take them out.

got 9 tats, maybe post up some pics when i get a chance, pa, apadravya, nips, nose, ears a couple different places couple dermal anchors, surface bars, and one big scar on my chest from skin peeling

When People Ask Why I Don't Have A Tattoo or They Try To Get Me to Get One I Say:

You Can't Put a Bumper Sticker On a Bentley

When People Ask Why I Don't Have A Tattoo or They Try To Get Me to Get One I Say:

You Can't Put a Bumper Sticker On a Bentley

Hahaha I have two tats myself, but I love that quote!

I used to have a few piercings also!! Both ears gauged to 6 I think, Vertical Lebret, Regular Lebret, Upper Frenum and lower Frenum. The lower Frenum hurt very very badly!!! lol I don't have any of them in anymore though! -StOrY

i had my ears at 0s, plus an additional one i did on my left ear with a sewing needle for the hell of it. i also pierced my own nipple but didnt leave it in. i haven't worn any earrings for close to 2 years, and they have shrunk down to about 10s.

Just my lip 14g and lobes 00g

xdime00 I got a question for you or anyone else that might have some experience. When or if I do decide to take out my plugs how small with the holes close? Or will they have to be surgicaly closed? Also the lip at just a
14g should close up right?

the reason I ask xdime00 I plan on going into the medical feild and Im sure that I would have to take them out. Thanks

Ears all depend on the person. Depends on how you stretched em, if they tore, any scarring, etc.. Mine dropped from 1 1/8" to 00 but are stuck there. The lip should close no problem, there may be a dimple there but no one will notice it. Alot of times the medical field is very liberal about piercings/tattoos, what are you looking to do?

Ears all depend on the person. Depends on how you stretched em, if they tore, any scarring, etc.. Mine dropped from 1 1/8" to 00 but are stuck there. The lip should close no problem, there may be a dimple there but no one will notice it. Alot of times the medical field is very liberal about piercings/tattoos, what are you looking to do?

Thanks for all the replies.
I plan on going into respiratory therapy. I was doing a bit a reading after what 7_Deadly_Sins said and it looks like your pretty much right and it varies from person to person. Some say go up a size and then back down so it stretchs the skin and it will got back smaller with a smaller g. Someone said warm salt baths for the lobes will speed up the process, as well as preparation H lol. Like you said its going to be different from one person to the next, Im not going to take them out soon just wanted to know what to do when/if the time comes.
Oh also somone one said to use 200grit sand paper inside the lobe to make it scab up a little and then put in a smaller g and keep repeating the process:eek:

Tongue 14 G

Going to an airport with you must be fun....:D

Full sleeves on both arms, getting the last bit done tomorrow. Getting a tattoo on the back of my hand on Monday. Also have a ink ring on left ring finger. Getting ribs done when I get some time and got some stuff I want on legs.

I plan on going into respiratory therapy. I was doing a bit a reading after what 7_Deadly_Sins said and it looks like your pretty much right and it varies from person to person. Some say go up a size and then back down so it stretchs the skin and it will got back smaller with a smaller g. Someone said warm salt baths for the lobes will speed up the process, as well as preparation H lol. Like you said its going to be different from one person to the next, Im not going to take them out soon just wanted to know what to do when/if the time comes.
Oh also somone one said to use 200grit sand paper inside the lobe to make it scab up a little and then put in a smaller g and keep repeating the process:eek:

I've heard if you use sandpaper, and rub it inside the hole it'll close up faster, if it's stuck. Donno if it's true or not.

Hahaha I have two tats myself, but I love that quote!

It isn't an anti-tat thing, I actually think they look cool. I like the idea, especially if they mean something to you. Just, not for me in my point in my life right now.

So I throw that out when it comes up and they laugh and forget they ever asked or were trying to get me to get one :)

Yeah... have you ever had an abscess in your ear? I have. No fun, don't fuck with stupid shit. Its about $1000 to get em unstretched (i hate when people say "fixed", I want my ears stretched, however its something you may have to sacrifice to find yourself in the employment you want in the future). I would think respiratory therapy would be ok with 00 plugs. If you wear solid plugs, most people dont even understand what they are looking at. I wear tunnels and have all my tats showing and Ive never once had a negative response (I work in diagnostic imaging).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131