over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilder Sebastian Kakol Died from Cocaine Overdose

One of the most dangerous drugs there is. Get high quality stuff and bam.... Heart attack.

Thats sad.

Incredibly tragic. RIP. Sorry luki.

For you young guys or those that know it's bad but don't know why, cocaine is a potent vasoconstrictor!

Be safe and educate yourself!

In addition, cocaine stimulates the release of endothelin-1, a potent vasoconstrictor, from endothelial cells14 and inhibits nitric oxide production, the principal vasodilator produced by endothelial cells.15 Cocaine promotes thrombosis by activating platelets,16,17 increasing platelet aggregation,16,18 increasing platelet α-granule release,16,19 increasing plasminogen activator inhibitor activity,20 and increasing fibrinogen and von Willebrand factor levels.21 Calcification22 and aneurysms23 occur frequently in the coronary arteries of cocaine users. MI in non–cocaine-using patients with traditional risk factors typically results from plaque fissure or rupture with plaque hemorrhage, which precipitates thrombosis. In contrast, MI in cocaine-using patients involves intracoronary thrombosis superimposed on smooth muscle cell–rich fibrous plaques without plaque rupture or hemorrhage.24 Moreover, plaques in cocaine-using patients feature medial or intimal inflammation (primarily lymphocytes and plasma cells) and adventitial mast cells, whereas non–cocaine-using patients did not have arterial wall inflammation of this morphology.24

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/circulationaha.110.940569

Cocaine creates the perfect envirmoent for a heart attack.

Very unfortunate. Glad I've been clean 3 years now. Most of my friends still use blow every weekend, needless to say I don't spend much time with them.

Reactions: Bio
On top of it, most of the cocaine nowadays is shit. It's cut with god knows what.
Be safe, and for the young ones who watch youtubers saying Coke is a good pre workout, don't listen to that shit. Those idiots are waiting for a heart attack to happen.

It's very liberally used by many competitors today.. mix that with potentially enlarged heart and strenuous workouts and we have a deadly cocktail.. sad to see.. he was a good competitor ...RIP

I've watched it destroy so many lives. I used to sell the stuff, so yea, I'm partly responsible. When customers would come to me, after they got their paycheck and rushed to the nearest grocery store to cash it, I'd watch them spend every cent of it on coke. I finally had to stop when a guy I considered a friend, with a wife and kid at home and already didn't have a pot to piss in, came to me, spent every cent he had, then wanted credit for another bag. I gave him back all his money and asked that he never seek me out again until he gets help. It's mainly a middle to upper class drug because they can afford it. But just because you can afford it doesn't mean it's not an addiction.

Was a week end heavy coke user from 1986 to 2004. Sometimes up for days with no sleep. When I hear some use it as a pre workout stimulant, I cringe. Have no
idea the damage it does to the heart, kidney's, and liver. Had many friends die from there heart literally exploding in
there chest. I mean splitting open. It constricts blood vessels. Your so high and heart races and beats so fast trying to pump huge amounts of blood through narrowed vessels. And the fact kills heart tissue on contact scaring and thinning the lining of the heart. like sand paper. If this isn't enough to get someone off that evil stuff then Heaven help you. Right now dealing with an enlarged heart with some scaring in left ventricle. But I was lucky that is all I got from it.

Mixing cocaine with alcohol can also make it more cardiotoxic. Everyone I knew who used it socially would also drink with it.

I used it socially, but I started going on long binges with it for sex. I almost died the last time (2006). I'm pretty sure I would be dead now if I hadn't quit. I get uncomfortable to this day just seeing it on tv or in a movie. It brings back the old cravings.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws