over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilders and mohawks!

uh-oh

Hmmmmm...I am receeding so no mohawk for me, but they sure look a lot better than the chrome domes people have worn for YEARS.:naughty:

THAT could bring A LOOOOOOOOOOT of animosity from A LOOOOOOOOOT of people G!

I actually think someone missing a huge patch of MPB along with a lot of hair on the sides looks worse to me. If the sides are kept SHORT though it's not bad though.

The chrome dome look though- let's be honest, some guys just HAVE to d/t their hair loss.

Hmmmmm...I am receeding so no mohawk for me, but they sure look a lot better than the chrome domes people have worn for YEARS.:naughty:

are you suggesting that I will wear a wig???:confused:

What about the guy with the Tramp Stamp..

It started in MMA, and it's made it's way to bbng, girls love it! They call it the douchebag look, but they still think it's hot just like we say tramp stamps are slutty, but most of us still won't deny it's hot!

at my gym :naughty: It's a nice tribel design though:confused: Not hot! At least from the side of the fence I'm on.

Last edited:
Just tried the mohawk, when I was buzzing my hair.. I personally looked like an idiot lol but some guys look good with it

Personally rock the hawk.. have to say i like bein as big and as crazy looking as possible.. Get a lot of looks with it.. even if i do get the common d bag name haha

Personally rock the hawk.. have to say i like bein as big and as crazy looking as possible.. Get a lot of looks with it.. even if i do get the common d bag name haha

When a girl calls you a douchebag, she almost always wants to fuck you. She just knows you are the "wrong" guy (if that makes sense). In American society, especially today, emotions outweigh logic, especially with the younger chicks! Bang away Douchbag! :D

haha yeah.. that usually just says my mom wouldn't like you cause of the way you look.. but truth to be known.. if you bring me home.. ur mom might want a lil bit of it too.

Some people can pull off the mohawk.... I like the "fohawk" look better. My hair is too damn thin, but If I had thick hair I would have a fohawk.

I am not a big fan of mohawks.

But I think the kind that dusty has looks real good. Asked my girly friend if she liked that doo and she hated it. But then again, she hates muscular men so I might just give it a shot. (I dont even know why she is with me! must be my stunning personality...)

Ive had a mohawk for 5 years...still will 5 years from now. i grew it just for one fight but it became my trademark...so yea like it or not ill be rockin the hawk. It just works for me :headbang:

Just tried the mohawk, when I was buzzing my hair.. I personally looked like an idiot lol but some guys look good with it

I've done this a 1/2 dozen times while cutting my hair, not for me. I do the same thing with a mustache/goatee when trimming my beard and it never lasts more than 3 minutes on my face before I change my mind lol

mohawks are just like affliction shirts..... as cool as stage 4 dick cancer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws