advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilders from the east...what they are doing differently?

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Every time a see a pics from the World Amateur it amazes me how much different they are looking from the US bodybuilders. Much better condition, better lines, better overall looking, less bloat, even in the face they're looking thin and ripped where the US guys might be in good shape, ripped but bloated in the face, I'm assuming this is due to abuse of drugs, especially testosterone, slin or both? I'm sure they are dieting the same, typical bodybuilding diet, training the same, so everything comes to drugs and genetics. George Farah is from the east and he brings most of his guys in to the same condition, not Arabic bodybuilders (Branch, Haley etc) so the secret must but they in their drug usage. I was wondering what he might do different? Less drugs overall? Less or no testosterone at all with only anabolics? Only fast acting testosterone? No slin? Less gh?

YouTube - maroc musculation mohamed touri

Attachments

• DOHA-90D.JPG
    DOHA-90D.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 2,381
  • mohammed touri9.jpg
    mohammed touri9.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 5,047
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,827
  • 167.jpg
    167.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 1,768
the guy in the last pic is awesome; kinda reminds me of frank zane.

there has been a thrad on this already with good info by buselmo.. search it out and he will tell ya.. they go to extremes.. in their training and supplementation..

why does mohamed touri's pecs look so weird?! thick & square lower pecs, not much upper developement, almost look like boobs!!!

why does mohamed touri's pecs look so weird?! thick & square lower pecs, not much upper developement, almost look like boobs!!!

I was thinking the same.:confused:
can it be implants? just has some unnatural look about it.

im thinkin the difference is the qulaity of drugs.... and the food.... over there drugs are easy to find.... i have a friend from turkey and he says you can get them anywhere and of good quality including gh.... and all the food they eat is fresh not preserved like american food

ONE DIFFERENCE...

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE!!

These guys don't take more than a few iu's per day, I happen to know a few guys over there. THIS IS FACT!

I honestly dont see a difference at all...except they look smaller than the top guys here...

I honestly dont see a difference at all...except they look smaller than the top guys here...

They have smaller FRAMES, less total MASS, and absolulely ZERO ORGAN GROWTH/ABDOMINAL DISTENTION!

All because they use barely any HGH at all..

pure speculation here. looks to me like those guys use more androgens and less GH. one guys pecs look like terrible gyno or implants. pros here have a lovefest with growth, i dont like the look.

They have smaller FRAMES, less total MASS, and absolulely ZERO ORGAN GROWTH/ABDOMINAL DISTENTION!

All because they use barely any HGH at all..

I think its bc in international comps there are sooooo many weight classes.....they arent caring about losing muscle during prep, just want ULTRA shredded....so they just drop to the smallest weight class they can even if that means they lose muscle in the process... And i dont think tha distended bellies are from HGH, but rather from slin and eating enormous amounts of food...but thats just imo....

I think its bc in international comps there are sooooo many weight classes.....they arent caring about losing muscle during prep, just want ULTRA shredded....so they just drop to the smallest weight class they can even if that means they lose muscle in the process... And i dont think tha distended bellies are from HGH, but rather from slin and eating enormous amounts of food...but thats just imo....

Food does not produce an HGH gut, HGH does.

there has been a thrad on this already with good info by buselmo.. search it out and he will tell ya.. they go to extremes.. in their training and supplementation..

Thanks, LATS, but I haven't foung it... :(

But found this (smothing about G Farah methods):
"Pro Builder, Make Me a Pro!

The real influence to do the Nationals actually came in large part from Jeff's meeting MD's own George "The Pro Builder" Farah before the finals at the USA. In his typical blunt and to-the-point style, George wasted no time with pleasantries.

"What the hell are you doing?" he demanded to know. "When are you going to be in shape?" Taken aback by Farah's interrogation, Jeff had no comeback. So George continued.

"You are better than all these guys , but nobody knows it because they can't see your true physique. Hire me for the Nationals, and I guarantee you two things: you will be shredded and you will absolutely be Top 5 at the very least."

Jeff stifled a laugh at the audacity of these promises. He had heard the same song from many a guru or nutritionist peddling their services. Of course, Long was aware that George did have a solid and distinguished track record working with elite bodybuilders, but he remained skeptical.

"It was my own doubts and insecurities," he explains. "I was feeling so shitty at that point that I didn't think there was a diet plan in the world that could get me truly ripped." He took George's card and really had no intention of calling him. After a week of inner debate, Jeff's gut told him that this was a strategy that just might work. It was a - wait a minute - a long shot, but he had to have a little faith and give his dream one last chance to come true.

"You gotta be kidding me - this is how I'll get shredded?"

Once Jeff glanced at the diet George sent him, he thought either a mistake had been made with the numbers, or Farah was out of his Lebanese mind. "The major thing that seemed wrong was the carbs," he begins. "They were ranging from 500-550 grams a day. With Dave's diet, I had been on zero carbs, and even doing my own diet for the USA I was only having 100-150 grams a day. My fear was that all the keto dieting had probably made me extra sensitive to carbs."

But George assured him this was the amount he wanted him to start eating. "The fats were low, around 20 grams a day, and I was also surprised at how little protein he had me eating - just seven ounces at a serving. That just didn't seem like enough for a heavyweight. I had been doing a gram and a half to two grams per day for many years."

Again George explained that this amount would increase over time as his carbs were slightly decreased, and that in the meantime his protein didn't need to be any higher due to the generous amount of carbs, which are protein-sparing. Five weeks into this new way of eating, which was six weeks after competing at 222 pounds at the USA, Jeff was shocked to step on the scale and see he was up to 243 pounds - and in better condition that he had been onstage at the USA.

Jeff was turning into a believer in the Pro Builder, but he still found a final element of the prep regimen a bit ridiculous - the cardio. "At 14 weeks out, George had me start doing cardio first thing in the morning, but it was only 20 minutes, and only three mornings a week! I kept asking him should I do more cardio? He said no, don't worry, just wait and see what happens. George didn't bump it up until eight weeks out, when it went to 25 minutes , five mornings a week. That still didn't seem like enough. I had done up to three hours of cardio a day in the past and I still didn't get in shape, so I was starting to worry by that point. But George said to trust him.

"At four weeks out, the cardio became 30 minutes every morning, and that's where it stayed. By then I was already leaner than I had ever been in my life, and the changes I saw in my body over those last four weeks were insane. But if you had ever told me I could get into the craziest condition of my life, and be one of the most shredded guys in one of the toughest NPC Nationals in history, by doing only a half-hour of cardio a day, I would have laughed in your face and thought you were an idiot."

Food does not produce an HGH gut, HGH does.

It's been discussed before, and I think we have moved passed the "HGH Gut" thing. I'm pretty sure it's widely believed it is a combination on GH, Slin, IGF, and the massive amounts of food it requires to maintain 275lbs+ (in some cases) in the off season.

Chris Aceto talks about it this in one of his threads on rx.. He mentions the fact that alot of bb'ers in the states are getting lazy and relying on thyroid hormones( clen, T3, etc...) He also mentions the fact these guys diet alot harder and use less machines.. Whether this is true or not who knows but apparently this is apparently Mr. Acetos opinion.

Chris Aceto talks about it this in one of his threads on rx.. He mentions the fact that alot of bb'ers in the states are getting lazy and relying on thyroid hormones( clen, T3, etc...) He also mentions the fact these guys diet alot harder and use less machines.. Whether this is true or not who knows but apparently this is apparently Mr. Acetos opinion.

this mightbe true to an extent. there's a few interviews i've read where pro's here have stated "i need to do more cardio, it's effecting my conditioning"

green was the last one i read about saying pretty much that.

Low androgen low gh high anabolic they way its been done til 90s

Makes sense.. I personally prefer this look to the incredible hulk look that all the guys bring to the stage now... Whatever there doing I just wish it would carry over and we could see alot more of these physiques stepping on pro stages here.

Makes sense.. I personally prefer this look to the incredible hulk look that all the guys bring to the stage now... Whatever there doing I just wish it would carry over and we could see alot more of these physiques stepping on pro stages here.

that would be simple....just get the judges to place those types of physiques in the top 5 and lower placings for the ultra mass look.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws