over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boladrol Log

Keep up the good work. I am on day four of my boladrol trial and will be starting my own thread soon.

gonna have to take Erase EOD...gyno trying to come back

DOMS are intense this time around....perhaps because of the increased stamina in the gym I am overtraining? Also, it feels like my metabolism went up. had trouble sleeping last night. I pray this is not becuase of the B-drol. Sleep is the most important thing to me.

DOMS are intense this time around....perhaps because of the increased stamina in the gym I am overtraining? Also, it feels like my metabolism went up. had trouble sleeping last night. I pray this is not becuase of the B-drol. Sleep is the most important thing to me.

I had problems sleeping for a little while on it but I havent since I got back from my sickness I totally put all headaches, and sleeplessness to the sickness cause I have had no sighns of these since coming back from my sickness at same dosages and everything/ don't let the placebo effect get the best of ya

I had problems sleeping for a little while on it but I havent since I got back from my sickness I totally put all headaches, and sleeplessness to the sickness cause I have had no sighns of these since coming back from my sickness at same dosages and everything/ don't let the placebo effect get the best of ya

never had a placebo effect in my life....I doubt everything unless it actually works.

strength definately up...but higher than my joints are ready....I felt if i went any higher on the lef press my knee might blow out...so I did not push it.
in about a week or two I will measure my lifts again.
Oh, libido seems to be up too.

strength up and I see what looks like size, but could be perpetual pumps. Joints a bit sore past two days. I am upping my dosage of Erase because the gyno is getting worse. and I am also upping my LIV-52 dosage...just becuase I think I should...I know my body well enough that I should.
lastly, I am actually losing fat it seems on this cycle...that's a big plus.

Note: I am super gyno prone....if the erase doesn't ease up the soreness by the end of this week, I plan on getting some Nolva....should only take a week to get here. I may also take some clomid until it comes in...I know Clomid is weak in comparson to Nolva, but I gotta do what I gotta to do.
No headaches and no blood pressure issues so far

Maybe try some arimidex or letro along with the nolva? I am the same way...

week two officially started.
this is where some others have noticed gains the most. We will see.
I won't be posting up my latest lifts until sometime next week.
Erase, 2 times a day seems to be helping in addition to 25mg of clomid 2 times a day. I think some a-dex would be better though....time to give my buddy RASA a call.

knocked out 365 on dead with significant ease, so I put on my belt and knocked out 415 for one (ugly) rep.
weighed in at 104kg on the scale.

NOTE: Been told I am confusing folks.....I measure my lifts in lbs and my body weight in kg. just the way I do things here in Japan.

Last edited:
gyno back under control with one erase at night and one in the morn and 50 mg clomid EOD.
benched 300 for one today.
after I hit that 300 mark...I could not, despite how light the weigh got, get to 10 reps...the pump was so severe it seems to lock me out at about 6 reps and I could not get a full rep.....had to go all the way back to 135 just to get a full 10 reps!!
situps with these pumps were painful to say the least. I don't really work the mid-section becuase unlike a lot of these weiners in the gym here, I rarely use a belt unless i am maxing out on squats or deads.

I have one thing I want to say though....I honestly feel that this supp would go great with a-var....I will try that next time around and post it up on this log as an addendum.
I will see about doing 4 mg/day B-drol and 20mg/day a-var. would be easier on the live too I think.
and no, all these supps will not kill my liver...total amount is what messes it up, not cycling 2+ orals.
Too many dudes think the number of types of orals is what does it when it is actually the collective amounts.

one other thing...the 25lb jump in bench is not a big deal for me.....once you have it you never really lose it...and to date my best lifts ever are.
Dead - 500lb (in the 90's) [465 (in the past 5 years)]
Squat - 425lb (in the 90's)
Bench - 350 (in the 90's) [375lbs (in the last 5 years)]

EDIT: these are real lifts, not some bouncing in the gym. These lifts were done in a competition.

Last edited:
last day of week 2
chest is sore as hell today....my work schedule is jacked right now so my sleep will be too. kinda hard to get "swole" without plenty of good sleep. and lack of sleep is usually the main reason I get sick throughout the year.
Have already rec'd coments that I am looking bigger.

remember that if you have any comments, please PM them to me until I finish this log. i will incorporate them into the log as I update them.

Thanks to everyone for respecting my wishes to not comment directly into this thread. This shows how truly high-class the members of ProMuscle are.

work schedule killed that last two workouts of this week.
no energy on thursday...and a down server on Friday kept me working overtime.
Next week is gonna be hard but not as much as this week I hope.

Last edited:
back to the gym yesterday...I weighed 104.5Kg
did squats and put up 385lbs for 2 and very clean...thighs parallel too.
starting to get some zits now. never really had that with anything else before....this is some strong stuff.
I would love to see the end of this cycle getting my lifts back to when I was competitively lifting....too bad my bodyweight is 35 lbs more than when i competed....no longer a contender!
1300lb total is nothing at 225lbs.

Pullovers with 100lbs....would have went higher but I think my form was off and I don't want to risk dislocating my shoulder (done that before)
finally ordered some A-dex from RASA...it should get here within 2 weeks. till then, still using erase and clomid.
Just 2 more weeks and then PCT. I am definately gonna try an a-var and B-drol cycle next time. then after that I plan on trying peptides again.....in the mean time I need to study about the ones I am interested in.

Last edited:
Whats the latest?

Whats the latest?

work is making it hard to work out as hard as I can...so I guess you can call this a working-mans log....I don't have the time as a lot of the other folks have. I work more than 40 hours a week at work (and even more from home), I also have a part-time job, have a home, wife and kids...and right now my car is in the shop due to another Toyota fucking recall.

yesterday my timing was off with my meals and I went to the gym starving....talk about feeling week...but a protein drink afterwards made me feel much better.
I will tell you one thing...the middle of my rib cage is still sore and tight from the pullovers last week.
lastly, despite me not thinking so...I have been getting a lot of compliments saying I looks slimmer and more musclular...
Bought the adex from Rasa...will be getting soon....my erase is half gone.

Life can get in the way of a lot of things. You got your priorities straight. Keep up the hard work. IMO I think peoples compliments are the best measure of progress......

Showy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity