over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

border trip

joeoak

Registered
taken a trip down to old mexico, what is the best vet gear(animaal power, QV, ect.) to buy right now and what is the best bang for my buck thanks for your help

hey

Im using animal power right now and im satisfied with it. Also it isnt that expensive look into it bro. just my .02

thanks bro Ive always used QV as it is usually the best deal but thinkin of tryin something new

What part you going to be in JoeOak?
I know a couple a pretty good fellas In both Tj and cancun
if youll be in either of those areas.

no where that exciting just over the texas border into laredo but I did hear there was bullsh*t goin on over there

Its been a while since Ive been there....
The place I went to was Just a small hole in the wall
a little ways in on Bolivia Street... Prices werent impressive at all to me
I think the best deal was T-200 for 20$ But shit thats been a few years back
before Qv,Ap,Syd were even around.....

Prices are still about that. Your gonna pay 22-30.00 for any borvel or tornel 200 or QV t-250, syd t-200, etc. Deca will run you any place from 50-70.00 depending on the brand and concentration. EQ will run you 40-60.00 for the 200mg. Tornel equi-gan will run ya in the 80.00 range. Tornel , QV, etc sust will run ya in the 40.00 range. Any winstrol will be in the 120-140 range. etc.

Good luck and be careful bud. Laredo is over run with gangs man. That place is the most lawless city in mexico and this is coming from a guy who used to hang out in juarez and spent 8 months there. Juarez is bad but nuevo laredo makes juarez look like a suburb.

Mav

|--[\\\]>--------- Just pay the xtra $20-$30 a btl and stay in the US and buy domestic bro, it's not worth it...i mean, look what Mav. said, enanthate is gonna run you about $30 anyways, most domestic sources move it for about $45-$50 and you dont have to worry about customs. I tried the border thing once when i first moved down here and it DIDN'T work, so there wont be a 2nd.

the best: QV, AP, followed: sidgroup, loeffler (testosterone 4l-A "sustenon").

No offense but loeffler is probably the worst of all the mexican companies. AP, Powerline, Denkall, QV and SYD are your top of the line. Denkall, QV and AP all coming from the same corperation Salvet. Brovel and tornel are actually a father/son combo. I cannot remember the family name but the father owns brovel and his son own tornel. Syd is a good company. But loeffler isnt really credible. Yes they make reforvit B but to be honest that is probably the only good product they make.

Now like brovel and tornel, they are major pharmacutical companies in mexico who sell and array of vet care products to vet shops so steroids are not thier sole money maker as is for QV,AP, Powerline, SYD, Denkall, etc. So I doubt the accurate dosing is a not a real concern for those companies.

Granted I personally like tornel and brovel. I would still use them today if I didnt have anything around and to be truthfully honest in 30 years when all the dust and smoke settles and sure they will still be there long after denkall, QV, AP, SYD, and the rest are all gone. They were the first and I am sure they will most likely be the last.

Mav

Last edited:
Personally I love all the QV products.
I hear alot of good about Sydgroup too.
I personally think they are a huge upgrade from Tornel or Brovel.

Maverick your price range is pretty much on the money. I have had very good luck with Denkall, QV, Sydgroup and Saizen. The only two things I like from loeffler are the Ref-B liquid d-bol and the HCG!!! The funny thing is, I have a guy that gets me better prices than Maverick listed. He ships within the U.S and he is better than going to MEX! Why?? Because he owns a fuckin Pharm!!!

Loeffler

The Loeffler dbol 25mg tabs are OK too.

Thats why I know the prices becuase like your buddy I used to be a part owner of a small pharmacy in juarez called cuahatemoc. It is located on tlaxcala. If any of you go there the guy that owns it name is Adrian. Great guy and will hook you up.

Mav

Maverick said:
Granted I personally like tornel and brovel. I would still use them today if I didnt have anything around and to be truthfully honest in 30 years when all the dust and smoke settles and sure they will still be there long after denkall, QV, AP, SYD, and the rest are all gone. They were the first and I am sure they will most likely be the last.

Mav

good info Mr Mav. that last paragraph is an interesting thought too.....

to my good "suste" but not necessarily is the best one.
the best one for my is QV, AP, SYD, pets pharma.

Maverick you were born in Mexico? you lived in Mexico?

sorry my ingles that is very bad :( :( :( :(

Actually Im going to venture in to mexican buisness...

I love mexico. My favorite non touristy spot is ensenada (Baja region). I love it. It is quiet and small. It does bring tourists but is very laid back. Some great seafood for good prices if you like lobster etc.... Yeah, I could live down there if I spoke spanish and could make money like I do here in the US. Also if they had a well equipped gym. When I was in Cozumel I saw a flyer at a internet cafe about a nice gym in town. Let me tell you what it was not what the picture looked like. Ill tell you what also that it was so hot and no air conditioning so I Walked in and the guy at the desk laughed at me and in broken english said "you bodybuilder" I said yes. He then grabbed a box from under the desk with a bunch of QV, AP, Tornel stuff in it and asked if I wanted to "buy" some. The prices were horrible. He wanted 350.00 for a bottle of drols from animal power. I told him "damn I could get it cheaper at home" if I were in to that kind of thing. Im drug free though and gonna stay that way only due to legalitys of course here in the free USA. :)

yes gyms in mexico are not usually up to par with the ones we have here in the USA. However I have seen some in cozumel, mazatlan, and cancun that were pretty decent. As far as the desk jockey at that gym pulling out a box full of Qv, well you just have to realize that the average person working down there makes 4.00 per day. So they are going to do whatever they can to make money and that includes ripping you off. Hell when I first started going to mexico for my gear many many years ago I remember seeing the brovel t-200 in the old yellow and white boxes and pharmacies were sellingit for 60-70.00, and they arent legally even allowed to sell vet products. LOL!

Its all a hustle down there. Usually you cant negotiate prices with vet stores to get a better deal. Sometimes you cant, it just depends on where you go and who ya know!

Mav

guys got back late last night and as mav stated it is lawless right now and very slow (tourist) so everybody was trying to rip me off! prices that I got there before almost doubled qv deca $95-$150 for a 10ml bottle, PLEASE! most guys didnt even have but a few bottles and there were no 50ml bottles to be found. no problems coming back normally there give me a hard time. I'll stick with PM sources much better prices and more inportantly better guys!

rAJJIN said:
What part you going to be in JoeOak?
I know a couple a pretty good fellas In both Tj and cancun
if youll be in either of those areas.

I am curious of those TJ locations. I hit TJ up on occasion due to my proximity. I find way to much haggling with the pharmacias around the corner. Would like to hear what you recomend. Whether its on Revolutcion or wherever...I go there....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131