over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next Trip Booked!

slesh

Registered
Heading to Thailand in December. Everything is booked. 9 nights and 10 full days in Krabi, Yao Noi and Phuket. Breakdown below. Found a very reasonable flight out of Miami on Finnair. Lay flat business class the entire way with only one stop in Helsinki. Only a 3 hour layover on the way there and then what ended up being kinda cool is I have a 22 hour layover on the way back so I’m going to stay the night in downtown Helsinki. Plan to find a dope hotel and some Michelin rated restaurant for dinner and then next day will walk the town in the morning and then Uber back to the airport for my flight home to Miami. Finland is not high up on my travel list so this ended up working out nicely to get to see the city for a day…

I did ocean view plunge pool villas at all 3 resorts:

Krabi - 3 nights - https://www.tubkaakresort.com/

Yao Noi - 2 nights - https://www.sixsenses.com/en/resorts/yao-noi

Phuket - 4 nights - https://www.andaraphuket.com/

PS before anyone chimes in with tips, yes they are greatly appreciated, this is only a 10 day trip and I will not be heading north to Bangkok, Ko Samui, etc… that will have to be another time.

Why you gotta rub it in my face bro? 😂

Soon, I’ll be on this level of success… soon. First trip I’m planning is just simple. Maybe Vegas for the Olympia(not this year)

Excited to see as the last log was amazing and you transformed your physique while having fun

Go find Tony Huge for a lift and gh bump while you’re there my dude

My man, if you’re ever feeling burdened by some of your excess cash just holla at Ol Cage here. I’ll gladly take some of it off your hands! 🤑

I’d do it too if I was single with no chitlins to keep straight! Do you homie!

Cage

My man, if you’re ever feeling burdened by some of your excess cash just holla at Ol Cage here. I’ll gladly take some of it off your hands! 🤑

I’d do it too if I was single with no chitlins to keep straight! Do you homie!

Cage

Same here. I do personal assistant/butler work too. Ill load your weights, load your gh... holla at ya boi

This should be a recurring thing for sure....Where is slesh going this quarter?:ROFLMAO:

Be careful of the ladyboys (unless they are your thing) they usually look hotter than the girls.
Shit, starting to look that way in the US now lol!
Heading to Thailand in December. Everything is booked.
I love getting out of this country to see shit...Since the borders opened back up this year, I've been to Guatemala (Tikal Mayan Temples), AU (visiting Big A and petting stingrays and kangaroos) and Africa (walked with lions/cheetahs and got in the water with sharks). Some of this was already booked before the lockdowns that we just had the companies hold dates until borders opened...Africa was a last minute 3 day run, heading back from AU.

This should be a recurring thing for sure....Where is slesh going this quarter?:ROFLMAO:
Lol for real. Planning to do 2-3 of these big ones a year sprinkled in with random domestic trips to see friends and family. In August going back to Lafayette to see my Cajun crew and the Jersey Shore to visit some fam. Labor Day Weekend going to LA for a few days and that Sunday flying to Vegas for a pool party. Nothing else planned before Thailand.

I have a very solid homeboy who lives over there and is WITH the business. He sponsors a bunch of the UFC cats I work with. Hes from BC and is out there building villages for the poor. He was special forces in Canada. His sister half owns the shop on Hollywood blvd with Kat Von D. I can link you up with him he owes me favors, down ass fool you want on your side he is WELL Connected. We link up everytime he flys down to Hollywood I drive out there and he buys me expensive dinner and introduces me to the elite in his network. major factors , and he's very humble and would be happy to show you around. As for me I cant leave SD county until probation over so I will be living vicariously through you! enjoy the fruits of your labors homey, well deserved.

Lol for real. Planning to do 2-3 of these big ones a year sprinkled in with random domestic trips to see friends and family. In August going back to Lafayette to see my Cajun crew and the Jersey Shore to visit some fam. Labor Day Weekend going to LA for a few days and that Sunday flying to Vegas for a pool party. Nothing else planned before Thailand.
Jersey shore is surprisingly fun man. I miss the boardwalks, haven’t been back since my ex and I split. Jersey is my favorite state, despite my freedom loving tendencies.

Jersey shore is surprisingly fun man. I miss the boardwalks, haven’t been back since my ex and I split. Jersey is my favorite state, despite my freedom loving tendencies.
My uncle in Philly is a big real estate guy and has a few houses on the beach all within a few blocks of each other. So my dad‘s side of the fam is coming out for a mini reunion weekend type of thing. Not sure which part of the Shore technically but I believe close to AC🤞.

Heading to Thailand in December. Everything is booked. 9 nights and 10 full days in Krabi, Yao Noi and Phuket. Breakdown below. Found a very reasonable flight out of Miami on Finnair. Lay flat business class the entire way with only one stop in Helsinki. Only a 3 hour layover on the way there and then what ended up being kinda cool is I have a 22 hour layover on the way back so I’m going to stay the night in downtown Helsinki. Plan to find a dope hotel and some Michelin rated restaurant for dinner and then next day will walk the town in the morning and then Uber back to the airport for my flight home to Miami. Finland is not high up on my travel list so this ended up working out nicely to get to see the city for a day…

I did ocean view plunge pool villas at all 3 resorts:

Krabi - 3 nights - https://www.tubkaakresort.com/

Yao Noi - 2 nights - https://www.sixsenses.com/en/resorts/yao-noi

Phuket - 4 nights - https://www.andaraphuket.com/

PS before anyone chimes in with tips, yes they are greatly appreciated, this is only a 10 day trip and I will not be heading north to Bangkok, Ko Samui, etc… that will have to be another time.

Wow! That sounds like a great trip.

I sailed up the coast of Malaysia to Krabi and Phuket. Unbelievable
the limestone cliffs and the water and beaches. Good pick on the
location. You won't want to come home :(

Wow! That sounds like a great trip.

I sailed up the coast of Malaysia to Krabi and Phuket. Unbelievable
the limestone cliffs and the water and beaches. Good pick on the
location. You won't want to come home :(
Awesome! As we get closer I’ll def need some recommendations!

A little jealous as that is on our list of places. Were supposed to go fall of 2020, but something called Covid messed that up. Enjoy

I'm in for updates always wanted to go to Thailand for the beaches/nature, the otc support and the dollar goes a very long way there

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131