mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bose vs Beats vs Sony vs Jabra vs.......

The Sony wf-1000xm4 are pretty hard to beat without going way up in price. They run about 240
I just bought a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4, they sound great, and can use equalizer to adjust sound.

20211205_080341.jpg

I just bought a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4, they sound great, and can use equalizer to adjust sound.

View attachment 149952

Do you use these to workout though?

I used to have a nice bose pair like that bit after about 6 weeks the ear pads smelled like a dead squirrel or something.. had to throw them out and they were 300$

Do you use these to workout though?

I used to have a nice bose pair like that bit after about 6 weeks the ear pads smelled like a dead squirrel or something.. had to throw them out and they were 300$
I just got these, I had some beats earmuffs and I cleaned them daily with alcohol swabs, never smelled and I had them for YEARS (still have them).

I just got these, I had some beats earmuffs and I cleaned them daily with alcohol swabs, never smelled and I had them for YEARS (still have them).

Hmm, good to know! Thanks for that!

View attachment 149952
These are the in ear monitor version of those. They sound fantastic. I imagine the over ear are likely a bit better though

Attachments

• 0E7CE66B-083E-47C2-992E-7D4E082B3A78.png
    0E7CE66B-083E-47C2-992E-7D4E082B3A78.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 3
These are the in ear monitor version of those. They sound fantastic. I imagine the over ear are likely a bit better though
I can literally hear zero noise outside my muffs, even when the music is off it hard to hear with them still on your ears, I LOVE that about them.

I can literally hear zero noise outside my muffs, even when the music is off it hard to hear with them still on your ears, I LOVE that about them.
I use them as earplugs sometimes for sleeping with the active noice cancelling on but no music playing. Literally silent

Aftershoks bone conduction headphones are good... Let's you still hear what is around you so you don't get hit by cars if you are running outside.

Also you can respond to someone without taking headphones off. As we have all experiences, once a "talker" at the gym gets you to pull the headphones off your are screwed, lol.

For in-ear athletic headphones Jaybird makes a great product. Sweat proof, water proof, all-day battery life, and they stay in during cardio. I buy another pair when they update every year. They’re about $200– less if you catch them on sale.

I tried the wireless in-ear Bose and I was disappointed at the sound quality and the battery life was shit. Total contrast to the over-ear Bose QC35II that I wear on planes for noise canceling.

For in-ear athletic headphones Jaybird makes a great product. Sweat proof, water proof, all-day battery life, and they stay in during cardio. I buy another pair when they update every year. They’re about $200– less if you catch them on sale.

I tried the wireless in-ear Bose and I was disappointed at the sound quality and the battery life was shit. Total contrast to the over-ear Bose QC35II that I wear on planes for noise canceling.
I love my Vistas. I might just get the Vista II's. They look pretty kickass. The original Vistas have no ANC but honestly, the bud fit so snug, I don't even need it. I've worn them at the firing range. LOL

I got samsung pro airpods. I got them off ebay for $100. They work awesome with my Samsung phone. They sounds amazing. To bad Sonos doesn't have any out.

I don't know if any of you dudes pulled the trigger on earbuds but Best Buy has a sale on earbuds the
Sony WF-1000XM3's wi-fi noise-cancelling in-ear monitors for $129! Also the Sony WF-1000XM4's for $249.

The XM3's were $199 orig and the XM4's were $279

I got the XM3's for 130 because I'm cheap.

I want a pair of AA or AAA powered wireless Bluetooth headphones or earbuds and I'm having trouble finding any

I got a refurbished Panasonic RB-300B off Woot (Amazon's outlet) for $60 and it's the best pair of gym headphones I've had, and I'm picky about my audio. Great sound quality and I've only had to charge them once in 6 weeks (averaging 10-12 hours use per week with extra bass always on).

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro sound great! I never use them while I lift but I do for cardio and doing other things throughout the day.

Apple Airpod pros for me. I had a couple pairs of the original airpods. The pros are much better noise cancelling and transparency-modes are very useful.

I don't know if any of you dudes pulled the trigger on earbuds but Best Buy has a sale on earbuds the
Sony WF-1000XM3's wi-fi noise-cancelling in-ear monitors for $129! Also the Sony WF-1000XM4's for $249.

The XM3's were $199 orig and the XM4's were $279

I got the XM3's for 130 because I'm cheap.
I have the over the ear ones and I'm really happy I got these ones they have a lot more kick than the in ear

Bose QC earbuds have been great for me. Fit well, sound great and I can’t hear much around me at the gym. Pretty much let’s me zone out the world and focus on my lifts.

I love my Vistas. I might just get the Vista II's. They look pretty kickass. The original Vistas have no ANC but honestly, the bud fit so snug, I don't even need it. I've worn them at the firing range. LOL
I'd definitely be interested to hear your feedback if you pick up the Vista II's. Or hell, I might just pull the trigger on them myself. I also have the Vistas and love 'em. I had the OG Jaybird Bluebuds X which were great but man, they stepped things WAY up with the Vistas. To me the bass matches Beats Powerbeats Pros and like you said, they seal better than any other buds I've had.

I've got the Sony WF-1000xm4 over the ear headphones which are awesome for when I'm just listening to stuff around the house. Had the Beats Solo 2 and liked the fit and size but the damn things died within a year of purchase.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131