over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana Talking Contest Prep Drugs

I love how Bostin says..im taking so much stuff that idk whats working and whats not ....wtf u clown

Then Rich says when he won the Cal his cycle wasnt nearly as extensive as Bostins

Not once did i hear Bostin say he will train diffrent or harder so hes not out done it was ill just use more shit...

So im no chemical expert but i do know my shit pretty well

Im the type of guy that says too many cooks ruin the kitchen, i apply this to drugs also. Hes to the point where he is mindlessluy throwing drugs in there for no reason other than bc he can.

I see this guy on facebook bashing guys like Turner Riddle and telling people he is gonna smoke them at Jr. USA and then i look at people from this board that have won or placed well at Jr level shows (Lenny, tp4u, Q, Gordon) theres no way he could even stand with these guys and hes talking about being a super heavy????

So much about this video just set off alarms with me...stating that he cant finish meals during prep? fuck my metabolism is so fast during prep im counting the seconds before my next meal at times

Pretty sure I remember watching a video where he said that he couldn't get his arms over 18 inches without SEO... Sort of sums up his genetic capability in bodybuilding.

His information is dangerous, especially in a world where most people who take steroids have no ambition of being a bodybuilder, they just want to be big and go out and party at the weekends. These are the only people who will actually listen to what he has said and put it into practice, as any well educated and knowledgeable athlete/bodybuilder/gym goer will look at this for entertainment value only.

His dad must really be proud.
His father is Jon Loyd, a pretty good amatuer bodybuilder from the 1980's.
In fact he and Gary Leonard were the first really big ripped bodybuilders I saw when I started lifting they were in all the paper print magazines like Muscle Digest and a few other's back in the day. I think his mom worked out too and competed.

Attachments

• jon loyd.jpg
    jon loyd.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 26,055
I couldn't watch that whole thing...omg lol!

I was laughing at the mentality, "I can take more drugs then anyone!!!" lol!!!
"the mind set of a champion!" lol, those quote alone are priceless!

he hit a nerve doing a shot (he claims it was gear not synthol not sure why it matters) before his last contest, couldn't do the show, was out of the gym 2 months, it'll heal and can be covered with tan.

I highly doubt it was gear that did that to his arm....had to be synthol, he probably didn't want to sound stupid so he said it was a "nerve" meanwhile it was most likely some crap synthol he used that was dirty and gave him a major infection

Bostin admits he's never run DNP and he will for this prep. Then goes on to talk about what will happen when he takes it - like he already knows the outcome. It shows how immature he is. Drugs effect people differently, he's never done it before so he has no clue what the outcome will be. Sounds like a punk know-it all because he's read a few posts and other people's experience.

lol @ people talking on here talking smack about him when he looks 10x better than you working out for a fraction of the time

look at how far hes come
2 years ago he was a fat bloated mess who didnt look like he ever touched a weight

now hes pretty damn big and hes gonna be shredded come show time

YES HE ABUSES EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN
YES HE DID AND DOES HIS BODY HARM

YES HE IS NOT THE BRIGHTEST
YES HIS CYCLES ARE WAY TOO COMPLICATED AND STUPID

but the guy is HONEST and DOES WHAT IT TAKES

obviously the "all or nothing and now"-mentality COULD seriously shorten his life span, but that is HIS ordeal.

he does a lot of sh*t. but it works.

I laugh at how many guys and gals this guy talks junk about on fb. He sure seems to jealous of quite a few competitors.

Gotta hand it to him, he knows his niche. And he knows how to stay in the spotlight. Look how many fanboys he has on this site alone.

Not saying I agree with his methods or his way of thinking but to say he's not gonna make any money since he's not a pro and may not reach that status so he just give up makes no sense. Fact is this kid most likely is and will generate more revenue than most pros ever will and he does so simply by making these statements and creating controversy, is it right to be putting out info like this out, probably not but truth is people wanna hear this type of stuff, he's willing to exploit it and will continue to make a killing doing so, but hey he should give up bodybuilding all together and get a real job as it's not benefiting him in any way right......

Yep .... Made $300,000 last year. This year will hit 7 figures.

I highly doubt it was gear that did that to his arm....had to be synthol, he probably didn't want to sound stupid so he said it was a "nerve" meanwhile it was most likely some crap synthol he used that was dirty and gave him a major infection

Yep. Infection

he hit a nerve doing a shot (he claims it was gear not synthol not sure why it matters) before his last contest, couldn't do the show, was out of the gym 2 months, it'll heal and can be covered with tan.

It matters cause he was making and selling his own homemade version of synthol. To admit it was that is to lose potential business.

Bostin admits he's never run DNP and he will for this prep. Then goes on to talk about what will happen when he takes it - like he already knows the outcome. It shows how immature he is. Drugs effect people differently, he's never done it before so he has no clue what the outcome will be. Sounds like a punk know-it all because he's read a few posts and other people's experience.

It sounded like he has played with it before. I think he's saying this is the first time he has used it for prep, but when he says he's going to do 250mg a day and not 500mg because he can't function on 500mg, sounds like he has experimented with it before.

It sounded like he has played with it before. I think he's saying this is the first time he has used it for prep, but when he says he's going to do 250mg a day and not 500mg because he can't function on 500mg, sounds like he has experimented with it before.

I know he's posted a couple months ago of FB about using it

bostin's body clearly does not handle things well. he always "goes toxic", can't take orals, doesn't seem to grow well at ALL, and the list goes on. if he really calculated the risks, he would realize bodybuilding is not for him, and he should tone it down a TON.

This is a good point. It also illustrates how everyone can handle different doses so giving advice (which BL does) is different than just saying this is what I do.

The only thing I really don't like that Bostin does is he gives advice to people too young for AAS. Just because he started young doesn't mean its a good idea.

Overall though I think Bostin is a good dude. People who have met him all talk about how nice and sincere he is. He's also very young. If his receptors aren't blown out and he's not dead he could have a real good physique in 10 years.

One interesting fact is he said the best he ever gained was when Palumbo had him on 1g Test, 600mg EQ.

I don't have an opinion on Bostin as he doesn't affect me one way or another. However, after watching his video; I'd much rather watch a video with him than with Jeff Seid.

ouch that arm looks rough, I wonder if the muscle tissue in that area is pretty much done for good.

Really...is that what it takes?

well. you could certainly "get there" in a different and healthier way.

but not in that timeframe. it takes patience.

he does not have patience.

but still - look what hes done. thats huge progress in a damn short time.

and with non-godlike-genetics that probably IS what it takes to get there (always regarding time frame)

Last edited:
For some reason the young crowd is in awe of these two. I don't get it but I am to the point I just keep my mouth shut and let them do what they want.

An 18 year old kid I know got this tattoo last week. Starting to think only 5% of his brain works. **broken link removed**

^ Stupidly is temporary but tattoos are forever....lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner