over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana Talking Contest Prep Drugs

His dad must really be proud.
His father is Jon Loyd, a pretty good amatuer bodybuilder from the 1980's.
In fact he and Gary Leonard were the first really big ripped bodybuilders I saw when I started lifting they were in all the paper print magazines like Muscle Digest and a few other's back in the day. I think his mom worked out too and competed.
Great physique

I watched 5 min. I could care less what either of those two say. I'd rather listen to people on this forum who have experience.

It sounded like he has played with it before. I think he's saying this is the first time he has used it for prep, but when he says he's going to do 250mg a day and not 500mg because he can't function on 500mg, sounds like he has experimented with it before.

I stand corrected.

I can understand everyones posts on here. Sure he takes far too much stuff... he would probably be the first to admit it. Sure there is no need to take all that aas. But you call him a clown etc cos they say stuff like they don't know what is doing what. Fact is most (not all) competitors on here take 2-5 aas in contest prep. Then you have the ones who start with slin. The ones on hgh and/or peps. Then you have the AI'S, SERMS, IGF-1, fat burners etc. I don't think most of us can completely say what is doing what and a combination of our drugs have a big effect. I don't even compete and I am using test, deca, tren, hgh, ghrp-2, cjc no dac, mt2, ldg-4033, creatine etc. Could I honestly say the exact effect everything has on me... of course not! Yet these state the obvious and get hate for it. Granted he is the complete extreme but the same logic still applies. Plus some guys may take it easy through parts of the season but nearly all competitors I know take a lot of stuff in their preps.

I have said this many times he is reckless and I understand the hate and I understand when guys say so what he is honest. But to me I appreciate his honesty a lot cos most just lie or go on about the low part of the season. Do you guys think they are the only ones who think I need to do loads of drugs cos my opponents will be doing the same. BB is full of abusers... does that make it right... of course not.

TrinityD, you got any closer numbers considering your friend's cycle for the NYP?

(yes, curiosity ...but that's what those stories are about right? ;) )

Seriously, the "I know a guy who runs x amount less who is a pro" is the most annoying horseshit I hear when it comes drug discussion. Everyone is different, some ppl need more some need less. The oter aspect of this is that ppl assume those who use more drugs don't train hard or diet hard. In fact it is the opposite, the ppl who invest that much money into their bodies work HARDER than the genetics freaks who don't have to do shit to grow...but genetics is another story.

Look at flex wheeler...probably used close to nothing compared to some amateurs in his prime...but would fall asleep during his training sessions and crack during his diet and go on a huge binge.

He is doing what works for him, and he looks damn good doing it. I have some bias towards him since we've known each other since we were kids and competed against each other as teens but Bostin works hard...extremely meticulous wit his diet and training almost to the point where it's unnecessary

pinkton, how you doing bro

a lot of time has passed bro, got my card now lol

send me a private message - keep info i message you on the downlow

Last edited:
Bostin needs to pay attention to his diet and probably stop training like a pussy.

He could be twice the size if he did that and took the same amount of drugs.

Douche.

alright, well there's no need for name calling man.

for whatever it's worth, i have seen him train in person at 24hour fitness and i do believe his training at the time needed little work. let me explain why though....

when I saw him,I noticed he was doing really low volume and only about 1 set per exercise. however, it didn't look like he was pushing the set far enough for how low the volume was.

i am somebody that trains low volume,so i am very familiar with this process.most people that meet me for the first time in person will say i am pushing way too hard every set. the thing is, if I'm only doing 2-4 sets for certain bodyparts, i'm going to make sure it counts.

if you are doing low volume(and especially low frequency combined with that,which I believe he does), you really got to "channel yourself" for those sets. i did not notice him doing that.

plain brutal and simply honest, i just didn't see it. he's definetly trying hard, but the volume and intensity did not match.

maybe he trains different now? i only saw him twice...who i am to say i know what he does. but yeah that was all i noticed.

btw, for whatever it's worth, i heard him talking in the gym and he definetly seems like a noble dude. he doesn't seem like a jerk at all,he was well-spoken, and i got a good vibe from him. i would never bash him for that. credit is earned where it's due. i do think he's a "good guy", he's just not making the best decisions. i respect him and disrespect him at the same time because of how many youth are being adversely influenced by him. i think a lot of people probably feel the same way. doesn't change the fact that he's chill.

Last edited:
Yep .... Made $300,000 last year. This year will hit 7 figures.

Impressive...

What would worry me now if I were him is to have my bank accounts seized by LE for all that cash is solely the result of marketting my body... and I precisely admitted that body was 100% illegal drugs made, ie obtained while committing a felony.

:cool:

Is his tricep always going to look like that? Its been like a year since the incident. That sucks.

Impressive...

What would worry me now if I were him is to have my bank accounts seized by LE for all that cash is solely the result of marketting my body... and I precisely admitted that body was 100% illegal drugs made, ie obtained while committing a felony.

:cool:

You can't be arrested for saying you've taken/take a drug...this isn't communist Russia

I cant believe he takes the time to say everything he takes. with that much shit there really is no method to the madness. he should just say "I take everything I can at as highest dose as I can tolerate"
end of interview and we all come away with the same message but didn't waste time on watching any more than that. :)
-JS

Not sure I believe that...where did you get that info and why do you believe it? I also don't buy the 7 figure projection.

he hit a nerve doing a shot (he claims it was gear not synthol not sure why it matters) before his last contest, couldn't do the show, was out of the gym 2 months, it'll heal and can be covered with tan.

Damn thats crazy...tan for stage but still there in his day to day. I'm sure it bothers him he does all this out of vanity.

HAHAHAHA Bostin is crazy...

I wonder if all his talk is going to effect his placings. I mean politics are real. Hes making the sport look bad controversy or not. Everyone knows who he is now and what he says.

They are gonna knock him for this.

"More is simply NOT better . If you think it is then your wrong " - Mad Scientist

I am not knowledgeable on this so I am curious in what ways he made $300,000 this year?

The ideas that come to mind are:

Sells diet and training plans online through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, websites.

Making money through some sponsorship?

Maybe has his hand in some supplement design where he gets royalties from it?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws