over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana Talking Contest Prep Drugs

Rich Piana has probably forgotten more about gear and cycles than most of us know on this board. He's been in this a long time and anyone with half a brain can take one look at the dude and know he's in the game in some way shape or form.

He dwarfs most top pros, I bet his cycle advice is very sought after by guys looking to get as big as possible.

He gives plenty of AAS advice on youtube. It's decent

I totally agree. If you are unable to look insane on say 1g total there is no point trying to be a pro. But everyone has the right to do what they want. If they want to take 10g to make top 10 at the Nationals that's up to them. Hey he is probably making more money than some of the top 20 O guys and has the potential to make more so good for him.

Yeah the financial thing is a separate issue. I agree that if these figures are even 33% true, then he did very well for himself to say the least.

Lol,you're so right about the 1gram thing. Long ago, before I knew anything,I used to think it was b/s until I watched somebody metamorphisize in front of my eyes running 600mg. Kid hit 240 lean from being sub170 in a short amount of time. Then he bumped it up to 750test and the effects were even more pronounced. It's not hard to hit 240+ on 600-750mg over time.But in the span of <1 year. Lol, just lol.

Honestly all I can do is laugh at this point. Genetics for the win:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nearly all the successful bodybuilders I know take shitload of drugs come contest prep (many are genetically gifted). Pretty much as much as their bodies can handle. These two actually started much lower and moved up when needed. It wasn't all reckless. He says he uses as much tren as he can take... that could be 350mg per week or 1g. There are guys on here on 2-3g tren in the off season nevermind contest prep. Sure they are way over the top. But it makes me laugh cos they are pretty much doing what loads of competitors do. Fact is 90% of the competitors I know take 3g or over come contest prep. It doesn't make it right but the bullshit posts on here can get tiring at times.
I didn't say 1G total...I said at least 1G per compound. Some are 2-3G per compound / week. It's probably more like 10-15G total per week. It's their body and I'm glad their bodies can handle it. If a newb came on this board asking us what we think about their first 10-15G cycle, most of the vets would tear him a new one. I don't think any pros are seeking out Bostin's cycle advice. LOL! However, I think quite a few "kids" might be. I don't know...we've always looked out for the young'ins. Maybe we shouldn't care anymore. Most people will find a way to justify whatever they want to do.

Rich Piana has probably forgotten more about gear and cycles than most of us know on this board. He's been in this a long time and anyone with half a brain can take one look at the dude and know he's in the game in some way shape or form.

He dwarfs most top pros, I bet his cycle advice is very sought after by guys looking to get as big as possible.

That's fine. Keep it to those that are looking to achieve this kind of look. Don't forget to mention the PMMA. Otherwise, someone might think if they work out hard and long enough, they too can have 26" arms. Interestingly, at some point his worst body part became his best...not by a little either. Remember, if you want arms and shoulders like his, you need to check your ego at the door and do 100's of reps with 10lb dumb bells. Isn't that what they do in "Barbell Strength" and "Body Pump" group fitness classes? I don't think I've ever even seen a set of 18" arms come out of one of those classes.

I didn't say 1G total...I said at least 1G per compound. Some are 2-3G per compound / week. It's probably more like 10-15G total per week. It's their body and I'm glad their bodies can handle it. If a newb came on this board asking us what we think about their first 10-15G cycle, most of the vets would tear him a new one. I don't think any pros are seeking out Bostin's cycle advice. LOL! However, I think quite a few "kids" might be. I don't know...we've always looked out for the young'ins. Maybe we shouldn't care anymore. Most people will find a way to justify whatever they want to do.

Of course we would say that to some newbie going on about 10-15g cycle. I say the same to newbies wanting to do 1g total nevermind 10-15g. Again you are exaggerating. I have never seen a newbie come on here saying such things. We shouldn't lie out of fear some 18 year old will copy us. This is professional muscle for guys who should be able to openly talk about their training, diet and drug usage (however big that is).

This has never been about caring for young ones. I am well aware many young guys will follow Bostin and as a result will probably go down a wrong path. But the information is here for everyone to see. We should never lie about what we are doing out of fear someone will copy. Fact is loads of guys on here are doing exactly what he is doing. Sure they may not be up to his silly amounts but they are abusing bad. I would never disclose a thing to anyone about any particular person but I know it goes on. Here in the UK guys are even worst... shocking abuse.

It should be known what it takes for most guys to compete at a high level. But it isn't and it is all behind the scenes (and for good reason). All we hear about on here is the cruising part of the season or it's implied if you can't be a top national BB on low doses you are not eating properly or training hard enough... utter nonsense. You may be wasting your time if you can't be a top national on low doses but nearly all the guys I know at that level are doing everything they can to succeed.

Why would a pro take Bostins cycle advice. He is just a young guy who has pumped himself full of a silly amount of drugs and doesn't look anywhere near a pro. I understand your points but thought I would comment. These sort of debate never get anywhere... just do what you want to do and be happy :)

everything way too complicated imo

2g test
600 deca
anadrol on/off
high hgh

it's not hard to inject yourself...

the genetics/diet/training is what matters
it only becomes complicated when you are gunning for the big leagues....

when i first came to this website, i saw BIG A's post.
his thread was more 'spot on' and informative/useful to the public than anything else I have ever seen. i would say Dante did a pretty good job at informing people too.it's not rocket science :cool:

Last edited:
I think people try to get to involved in changing compounds up and adding in so many. I never seen any different in doing so. Test primo dbol was the best. Slin didn't seem to do anything . GH was amazing tho but to much money.

You guys carrying on about 10 to 15 grams and talking out of your ass are worse than the guys preaching low doses. It's as if you seriously make this stuff up as you go along and then believe your own bullshit.

You guys carrying on about 10 to 15 grams and talking out of your ass are worse than the guys preaching low doses. It's as if you seriously make this stuff up as you go along and then believe your own bullshit.
It's not my protocol. Elvia said it, no winning this argument. The more I think about it, I really don't give a crap how much anyone takes. We're all future dead people...some just sooner than others. Nothing to prove here.

It's not my protocol. Elvia said it, no winning this argument. The more I think about it, I really don't give a crap how much anyone takes. We're all future dead people...some just sooner than others. Nothing to prove here.
Elvia lives in europe. He knows zero American IFBB Pros and unless he knows Dennis Wolf of Markus Ruhl and their specific cycles, we should not care about his made-up opinions on what is normal.

Ask yourself where his information comes from...
Answer:Himself

Elvia lives in europe. He knows zero American IFBB Pros and unless he knows Dennis Wolf of Markus Ruhl and their specific cycles, we should not care about his made-up opinions on what is normal.

Ask yourself where his information comes from...
Answer:Himself

I am not even gonna bother with you. I never said I know any pros. I was going on about national level guys. I never gave any pro cycles... that would be stupid. Again I won't bother with you.

To the other guy I never said anything anything about 10-15g. You were the one saying about newbies doing that amount. Bostin once stated he done 13g I think. Who really cares. This is all silly.

Look,
I'm not saying let's all be friends, but let's all be friends

Last edited:
10g, 15g, 13g...once someone is at these levels, does it really matter? I was only referring to the guys in the video, mainly Bostin. They're the one's volunteering this info. Bostin is/was definitely in this range. I don't talk to anyone at the gym or in person about this. That's just stupid. If I ever did meet a Pro, I would never ask about this stuff. Personal and rude. My only guage for normal are these boards. Guess what? It has changed a lot over the years. Every few years...there appears to be a new normal. Dosages keep getting higher and cycles are longer. Look at Tren cycles from 2006 and tell me shit hasn't changed. I will shut up. I'm starting to sound like I care again.

10g, 15g, 13g...once someone is at these levels, does it really matter? I was only referring to the guys in the video, mainly Bostin. They're the one's volunteering this info. Bostin is/was definitely in this range. I don't talk to anyone at the gym or in person about this. That's just stupid. If I ever did meet a Pro, I would never ask about this stuff. Personal and rude. My only guage for normal are these boards. Guess what? It has changed a lot over the years. Every few years...there appears to be a new normal. Dosages keep getting higher and cycles are longer. Look at Tren cycles from 2006 and tell me shit hasn't changed. I will shut up. I'm starting to sound like I care again.

AAS quality is not the same as it was back then ( pre ORD). You have no choice but to dose higher. Today people run 1g/tren a week like its nothing.

Something few seem to understand. 13g does not equal 13g today.

Not even getting into the whole debate of whether 10+g per week of compounds is ok or not. Its the stupidity of his public comments such as encouraging teenagers to run cycles since he was OK doing so. Posting on FB how taking DNP at smaller dosages is fine and having a bunch of teenagers jumping on board asking where to get it from. Or spending how much per week on gear and then posting public comments about re-using needles to save money (week prior to lat infection). And I guess the biggest thing that gets me is how fast he losses all his gains. He's come off for a month a few different times due to health problems and within 3-4 weeks looks obese and like he's never even lifted a weight. I know we lose a good percentage of our gains post cycle but that much that fast to me just makes it all completely worthless unless your planning on a lifetime cycle of some outrageously large dosages. Is this the insulin? Ive never seen gains lost like that.

Thank goodness someone said it. Everyones an expert, on the free forum:banghead:

AAS quality is not the same as it was back then ( pre ORD). You have no choice but to dose higher. Today people run 1g/tren a week like its nothing.

Unless your gear is consistently real and properly dosed--like mine. :)

I hear ya' , though--to much shit out there.

Well the old saying of "you get what you pay for" rings loud and clear. People want to pay $20 for a bottle of test and complain when it isn't "doing anything".
Now I'm not saying it needs to cost $150 to be legit, but I remember years ago in college I bought 10 amps of Sustanon for something like $125 and the naposim dbol for $.75 a piece!!!
GREAT cycle btw, made great gains despite having no clue about nutrition or anything else for that matter. In the end, I paid for a cycle to put on size and I got what I paid for.

Well the old saying of "you get what you pay for" rings loud and clear. People want to pay $20 for a bottle of test and complain when it isn't "doing anything".
Now I'm not saying it needs to cost $150 to be legit, but I remember years ago in college I bought 10 amps of Sustanon for something like $125 and the naposim dbol for $.75 a piece!!!
GREAT cycle btw, made great gains despite having no clue about nutrition or anything else for that matter. In the end, I paid for a cycle to put on size and I got what I paid for.

It's very cheap to make aas especially if you buy raws in large quantities. I can't blame some for overcharging due to many factors. But the 2 best sponsors I have used so far have been very cheap. Many aas sponsors are literally sending out shit product frequently (cheap or not). The 'expensive' one I used sent me crap. Everyone can fuck up from time to time but some are doing it at an alarming rate and throughout their range of aas.

Thank goodness someone said it. Everyones an expert, on the free forum:banghead:

You do realize you're in a Bostin Loyd thread, don't you? Did you really think you were going to get expert opinions in this thread?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131