over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana Talking Contest Prep Drugs

Look there's so many ppl here that abuse steroids. Have you seen the threads on here; for example "how much test you run on blast" I've seen users running 4-5 grams.. let the guy be; it's his health; his prep..

Haters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't be arrested for saying you've taken/take a drug...this isn't communist Russia

Well...actually, since the fall of the Berlin Wall (and by the same token USSR) Russia has been everything but a communist country... and in fact, today's Russian would love to have their Obamacare, believe me. ;):)

But that's definitely not the subject of the thread. :p

Yep .... Made $300,000 last year. This year will hit 7 figures.

The child predator who won the lottery the other day deserves that money more than Bostin Lloyd.

I thought awhile back we had decided to never again mention the name Boston Loyd on this forum ever again?
I don't care how much money he makes or how much shit he takes he makes us all look bad.

here I am.. 5' 9" @ 230 and my blasts are usually 500 mg total lol.

Man that was crazy to hear.

500mg of what?
500mg Tren with hgh can go very very far ;)

Lol just giving you a hard time

500mg of what?
500mg Tren with hgh can go very very far ;)

Lol just giving you a hard time

usually between 150-175 test, rest is tren.

No hgh for me, need to add another zero to my annual income lol

usually between 150-175 test, rest is tren.

No hgh for me, need to add another zero to my annual income lol

Well there you go. Total grams is the most useless statistic of all time. We could argue your stack produces better results than 1g primo + 1g mast. Not relevant to the thread whatsoever but it's always been a pet peeve of mine lol

is it just me, or does bostin look much bigger

Last edited:
Well there you go. Total grams is the most useless statistic of all time. We could argue your stack produces better results than 1g primo + 1g mast. Not relevant to the thread whatsoever but it's always been a pet peeve of mine lol

well to be fair, we should compare it to a stack that isn't primo/mast lol.
but yeah, i feel like when you have tren in the equation, you automatically need to multiply those mg by 2-2.5x the strength of another mass building compound(not masteron) lol.

Bostin sells his own synthol line, also has a private message board that people pay him to join. Also sells training and advice on his website...thast how hes making money

The thing that both of them said that made the most sense was "you're taking so much crap that you don't know what's working and what isn't." How anyone could take cycle advice from either one of these guys is beyond me. Take every compound that you can literally think of at 1G or more per week and that should cover it. Oh, and get on a kidney and liver donor list now.

Well...actually, since the fall of the Berlin Wall (and by the same token USSR) Russia has been everything but a communist country... and in fact, today's Russian would love to have their Obamacare, believe me. ;):)

But that's definitely not the subject of the thread. [emoji14]
I'm sure he meant Sweden where you go to jail for having arms larger than 15". Where u can simply be arrested for looking too large for their society and get drug tested. If positive, jail u go.

Last edited:
The thing that both of them said that made the most sense was "you're taking so much crap that you don't know what's working and what isn't." How anyone could take cycle advice from either one of these guys is beyond me. Take every compound that you can literally think of at 1G or more per week and that should cover it. Oh, and get on a kidney and liver donor list now.

Nearly all the successful bodybuilders I know take shitload of drugs come contest prep (many are genetically gifted). Pretty much as much as their bodies can handle. These two actually started much lower and moved up when needed. It wasn't all reckless. He says he uses as much tren as he can take... that could be 350mg per week or 1g. There are guys on here on 2-3g tren in the off season nevermind contest prep. Sure they are way over the top. But it makes me laugh cos they are pretty much doing what loads of competitors do. Fact is 90% of the competitors I know take 3g or over come contest prep. It doesn't make it right but the bullshit posts on here can get tiring at times.

Rich Piana has probably forgotten more about gear and cycles than most of us know on this board. He's been in this a long time and anyone with half a brain can take one look at the dude and know he's in the game in some way shape or form.

He dwarfs most top pros, I bet his cycle advice is very sought after by guys looking to get as big as possible.

Nearly all the successful bodybuilders I know take shitload of drugs come contest prep (many are genetically gifted). Pretty much as much as their bodies can handle. These two actually started much lower and moved up when needed. It wasn't all reckless. He says he uses as much tren as he can take... that could be 350mg per week or 1g. There are guys on here on 2-3g tren in the off season nevermind contest prep. Sure they are way over the top. But it makes me laugh cos they are pretty much doing what loads of competitors do. Fact is 90% of the competitors I know take 3g or over come contest prep. It doesn't make it right but the bullshit posts on here can get tiring at times.

3g is nothing for a pro to take. Absolutely nothing.
3g test alone isn't uncommon.

But that's not the point.
The point is that if Bostin was trying to make it as a pro in this sport, he should have a much much larger body than he does now for all the stuff he's taken. If he doesn't, that's fine, but yeah I don't think he should wreck himself since he already knows he's never going to be on the O stage and whatnot heh. All power to him for the business he does that's bringing him money. That's a separate issue.

3g is nothing for a pro to take. Absolutely nothing.
3g test alone isn't uncommon.

But that's not the point.
The point is that if Bostin was trying to make it as a pro in this sport, he should have a much much larger body than he does now for all the stuff he's taken. If he doesn't, that's fine, but yeah I don't think he should wreck himself since he already knows he's never going to be on the O stage and whatnot heh. All power to him for the business he does that's bringing him money. That's a separate issue.

I totally agree. If you are unable to look insane on say 1g total there is no point trying to be a pro. But everyone has the right to do what they want. If they want to take 10g to make top 10 at the Nationals that's up to them. Hey he is probably making more money than some of the top 20 O guys and has the potential to make more so good for him.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear