over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd Answers Fan Questions

GymMutant

Registered
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2kJ6-mmjik]Bostin Loyd Answers Fan Questions - YouTube[/ame]

"I feel like I keep less bloated in my digestive"

Christ he has some trouble getting the words out.

I wish this guy would shut the fuck up or people would stop posting his videos here. Either works for me.

We have to give support to the young up and comers like Bostin.... Without them this noble sport is going to die out ....

I wish this guy would shut the fuck up or people would stop posting his videos here. Either works for me.

Why? I find it refreshing that someone is actually being honest about this shit, most fakes and "naturals" pimp their products to unsuspecting consumers for years letting them waste YEARS of their life getting fat and spinning their wheels, while this guy is finally telling the truth! More that I can say about most people, I think he is great.:headbang:

fuck he should be a guest speaker somewhere. it takes him hours just to spit out what could be a one sentence answer. I couldnt sit through that. It was too painful.

I like the kid. Don't agree with everything he says or is doing but I like his full disclosure approach to bb'ing.

My question to him:

Are you gay? Cause you're pretty.

Idk when it became in to look gayer then gays and be more pretty than your gf.
The eye brows, the hair, the tight jeans, and the glittery shirts. What are guys doing?

Gay guys are confused,stop it!

Last edited:
Should I feel bad for wanting to throw something heavy at him ?

So how many "migs" is everyone on in here?

In MY opinion I feel like YouTube has given to much exposure to our world. I liked it better when it was like a "cool kids club" and only the cool people knew about it and used gear. I have my 16 year old nephew asking about gear all the time now after seeing all these videos.

I just wonder how long it will be before this kid gets popped.

Why? I find it refreshing that someone is actually being honest about this shit, most fakes and "naturals" pimp their products to unsuspecting consumers for years letting them waste YEARS of their life getting fat and spinning their wheels, while this guy is finally telling the truth! More that I can say about most people, I think he is great.:headbang:

So true! I was the die hard natural bodybuilder for 8 years. I can't tell you how much money I spend on natural supplements because pros in advertisements said it would make me like them. I believed if I trained harder than everyone else and never missed a workout, dieted perfectly, then I could go pro. I remember asking an NFL pro football player from the vikings if I could go pro in 3 years. He just started laughing and said, "You better start taking some shots in that ass and work those sticks." Hahaha I respect honest people. They are few and far between.

Did he just pull a Howard Cosell? "Black guys have lower estrogen levels than other races"

In MY opinion I feel like YouTube has given to much exposure to our world. I liked it better when it was like a "cool kids club" and only the cool people knew about it and used gear. I have my 16 year old nephew asking about gear all the time now after seeing all these videos.

The big different is now younger kids can go on youtube and hopfully stumble across a video that informs them they are to young and if they dont then lead them in a more positive direction of education. When I was 16 i knew a lot of kids on dbol only cycles, winny only and ect. to many of them would be on orals for the entire year. So it cna work both ways, to better educate the public and give them more of an open mind or it can hurt the sport even more, but i dont see that happened we are all ready the black sheep of the athletic community.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131