advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botched surgery messing my life up (Graphic Pic)

Thanks for the kinds words guys. Its hard for me to answer questions because if I am going to sue I dont know if somehow they can find what I post and use it against me. All I can say is that the lawyer I retained is very interested in this case, and when I told them about how I had the original CT Scan I could tell even over the phone it was big by their reaction.
I have been taking pictures. I have pics right after the surgery, and after the infection. This is me the day they sent me home after the initial surgery, 2 days before the infection. Notice how nice the scar looks in comparison to the huge hole I now have in that was in the 1st post.

2quj4wj.jpg

Wow, you weren't lying about getting out of shape. I originally believed you, but putting bedore pictures along with your story really emphasizes just how detrimental this has been in your life. You don't even look like the same person and it's obvious that you're not just lazy. There's really nothing you can do, but rest and heal up.

As far as the legal side goes, the last place you want to be caught at is the gym and you can bet your ass that if you sue, the hospitals legal team will be following your every move to see just how much this is negatively affecting your life and it would look really bad if you're at the gym. I can't believe that you have such a nasty wound and the docs are refusing pain management. Unless you went through your meds in a quick amount of time (like a four week script in two weeks), then they should be treating your pain.

Stay as healthy as you can, but if you pursue legal action then be very careful with active public interactions to keep from the opposing legal side building a case against you.

Crazytall,

Perhaps you don't want to say (or maybe I missed it), but it sounded like the CT scan you were "slipped" showed what was left (foreign body) inside you...

What was it (if you could tell)?...

-S

Thanks for the kinds words guys. Its hard for me to answer questions because if I am going to sue I dont know if somehow they can find what I post and use it against me. All I can say is that the lawyer I retained is very interested in this case, and when I told them about how I had the original CT Scan I could tell even over the phone it was big by their reaction.
I have been taking pictures. I have pics right after the surgery, and after the infection. This is me the day they sent me home after the initial surgery, 2 days before the infection. Notice how nice the scar looks in comparison to the huge hole I now have in that was in the 1st post.

2quj4wj.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't say much more at all about what happened to you here. I would keep quiet about everything, never know what the hospital's lawyers might drag into the case.

When I was in the hospital for my heart attack the nurse screwed up and gave me dopamine instead of the anticoagulant heparin. The IV drip was dosed like it was heparin too so I was way overdosed on the dopamine. My BP spiked up to about 190/130 or more and I felt like my heart was going to explode, and that was only about 3 days after my heart attack. I called the nurse over to tell him something was drastically wrong and he brushed it off! It wasn't until another nurse came in and noticed that the wrong bag was hanging that they knew they had fucked up. Luckily I wasn't permanently hurt. I did not sure because I didn't suffer too much. If I were you though I would sue.

Wow, you weren't lying about getting out of shape. I originally believed you, but putting bedore pictures along with your story really emphasizes just how detrimental this has been in your life. You don't even look like the same person and it's obvious that you're not just lazy. There's really nothing you can do, but rest and heal up.

As far as the legal side goes, the last place you want to be caught at is the gym and you can bet your ass that if you sue, the hospitals legal team will be following your every move to see just how much this is negatively affecting your life and it would look really bad if you're at the gym. I can't believe that you have such a nasty wound and the docs are refusing pain management. Unless you went through your meds in a quick amount of time (like a four week script in two weeks), then they should be treating your pain.

Stay as healthy as you can, but if you pursue legal action then be very careful with active public interactions to keep from the opposing legal side building a case against you.

Exactly my thoughts. Looks like 2 different people. His lawyers might actually want to use those 2 pictures in court as part of the argument. Keep quiet.

I wouldn't train at all till any lawsuit is settled. Lawyers could use that against u.

"Oh ur weight training huh? Must not be that bad. "

Lawyers will use whatever they can to downplay ur condition and get less of a settlement.

Hope u recover quickly. Hang in there.

Pretty solid medmal suit. What state? Most have caps now on medmal. Leaving shit in surgery site is clear negligence though, solid case. Will probably settle.

Last edited:
wow those pics speak volumes!!!

what makes you say that?

Suppose there may be a 1 in a million chance that the hospital lawyers find this thread? Its a long shot but I guess you cant be too safe? Although I don't really know if the thread has anything in it that would help them make a case against you.

I'm not sure how it could affect you, I just know if there is a way, they will find it.

I was in a car wreck years ago and sued the other girl. My lawyer used her myspace posts against her lol. But at the same time, if your face isn't in anything etc. I dunno.

Just better safe than sorry.

Kind of OT. But I can't stand hospitals, the setting.

I freak out when I'm in one, they have to knock me out so I will sit still. I can't stand to feel my own heartbeat while getting BP taken. I can't stand being hooked up to a machine, etc.

Looking at your orginal pic, it looks like you have rubber bands in your damn stomach!!

my advice is for now stay out of gym,off internet boards(in case they found something that they can use against you),world is not that big in cyber space you see....

Holy S@#T! WOW...That's horrible!! Best of luck CT!!

Bro, sorry for what happened to you and what your going through. Did they say what caused the growths they had to cut out? Forgive me if I missed it already.

Also, some good healing supplements to take for your wound are Glutamine, Vit.C, and Dr. Ohhiras Probiotics(with live cultures aka prebiotics). Look each of them up to find what protocol you think is best for you. These all aid in the healing of wounds, but not exclusively all their own however. Probiotics are CRUCIAL now since the antibiotics have killed the friendly helpful bacteria in your gut. Most of your immune system is in your colon.

Hope this helps bro! God Bless You!

Man dude, hope you recover quick and hopefully make them pay up.

Damn bro. I couldn't bring myself to click on this link yesterday, but couldn't resist today.

I hope you recover quickly and you're back to your regular life.........after you get a big settlement from the Hospital.

I know around here, doctors must carry a 500 million dollar malpractice insurance, so the money is there and this sounds like a case where it should be used.

Good luck with everything brother.

that sucks bro!

i dont see how anything in this thread could hurt your case. you are speaking facts right?

that suck balls man,i feel for ya, I was injured in the military and those stupid ass military docs had me so screwed up I was not able to walk for 22 months, good luck to ya!

OP: I am an anesthesiologist and intensive care doctor. I work in the OR and surgical ICU. I have two comments about your case:

1. Prophylaxis antibiotics after surgery is only done for 24 hours after a surgery. You get one dose in the OR and MAYBE another 8-12 hours later and that is it. I attached a link for all to see. On page 2 read the timing and duration sections.

http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/dept/i...biotic_Recommendations_for_Adult_Patients.pdf

2. The person in the ER telling you there was "debris" on the CT scan could mean anything. After a surgery a radiologist often uses the term "debris" to describe air and fluid that is commonly present near the surgical area.

If they did leave a surgical sponge in your abdomen than you do have a case.

Your wound was definitely infected in the picture and that is directly caused by a sloppy surgical team.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131