over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bottle of syntherol 4 trade

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Got a bottle from when I got featured Member...Im too much of a puss to use it...pm me if interested...

Got a bottle from when I got featured Member...Im too much of a puss to use it...pm me if interested...

You should give it a shot, it's really not a bad thing. It works well and you wont have any problems with it.

You should give it a shot, it's really not a bad thing. It works well and you wont have any problems with it.

Oh i would love to use it on these tiny calves of mine but all the sticks I couldnt handle...

Oh i would love to use it on these tiny calves of mine but all the sticks I couldnt handle...

The pins are REALLY small. I think I used either 27 or 28 guage. I didn't even feel it much after the first day. every once in a while it hurt but not too bad.

throw that crap away bro. the less using it the less fake muscle fags we have out thee competing

i understand that. it is cosmetic. which is why it doesnt belong ina competitors arsenal. if it was hormonal, or had the effect of a steroid i would understand its use. but just to stretch the muscle? why not just go all the way then and get yourself some implants, then your no better than all the whores walking around with implants in their chest.

i dont agree with the cosmetic route. it screams insecurity and the belief in which you do not accept yourself and have to alter it in a way in which does not require hard work. maybe the tolerance of pain you have to endure while injecting a cosmetic filler in your body is what you can be proud of after its all said and done.

maybe im wrong. but i would not put synthol in my arms or calves so i cold pretend they were better than my body could ever produce with or without hormones. there is no honor in that in my opinion. but of course all that can be said about hormone usage as well.

Why do you bodybuild? For cosmetic reasons, syntherol usage is no different, its is nothing like implants, it allows you to train hard and grow more muscle if you have a tight fascia, it dosn't come easy you still have to work at it!

throw that crap away bro. the less using it the less fake muscle fags we have out thee competing

This is your third warning this month. I realize you are a long time member here so I'm going to allow you some slack. At this point you have an infraction so that it is on record. Further, the rest of the staff has been notified of your behavior as of late. You can either tone it down and show some respect, or you can take a vacation from here. Last chance, don't blow it.

I'll swap you your bottle of my syntherol for my empty bottle of syntherol?
Let me know asap as i have plenty of offers. :D

LOL !

I'll swap you your bottle of my syntherol for my empty bottle of syntherol?
Let me know asap as i have plenty of offers. :D

funny shit :D

i understand that. it is cosmetic. which is why it doesnt belong ina competitors arsenal. if it was hormonal, or had the effect of a steroid i would understand its use. but just to stretch the muscle? why not just go all the way then and get yourself some implants, then your no better than all the whores walking around with implants in their chest.

i dont agree with the cosmetic route. it screams insecurity and the belief in which you do not accept yourself and have to alter it in a way in which does not require hard work. maybe the tolerance of pain you have to endure while injecting a cosmetic filler in your body is what you can be proud of after its all said and done.

maybe im wrong. but i would not put synthol in my arms or calves so i cold pretend they were better than my body could ever produce with or without hormones. there is no honor in that in my opinion. but of course all that can be said about hormone usage as well.

You contradict yourself in each sentence. You're an idiot and you do not comprehend even the basics. I told you this years ago and I'm telling you again now.

What an idiot!! Its no damn different then using gear is.I have been using the syntherol for the past 2 weeks in my bicpeps and it is great.I thought about making a log on here but there is already a few so I didnt.But I will post up some pics if you all like.I wanted to use it since they just had that great deal on the b-day special and now im hooked great stuff!!!

Please

No offense HUTCH...........but you really need this product. It could work wonders on your arms and quads. You would be a great candidate for this product. Give it a shot.....there is a reason it is so popular.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131