over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brad Hollibaugh

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First of all ,I just wanted take the opportunity to say that I think it is great to have you posting here . This is a great board and there are many here that I honestly think of as kind of an extended family . I hope you continue to stay active here and realize that everyone is really glad to have you posting on this board . Like I said before ,I have been following you since you first appeared on the cover of Peak Training journel and did those supp adds that you appeared in .[ 300 at 5 '9 blew me away back in mid 90s ? ] The guys here that know you or that have at least met with you have ,always spoken very highly of you . [ and that was long before you ever posted here ] Anyway , welcome Big Brad , I hope you choose to stay awhile ......there really are some frantastic people here . My best to you and your family .............jason

Oh yeah ,couple quick questions if you don't mind . Being that you are one of the most massive people in the sport . Besides genetics obvisously , how have you ate , trained , used gear , and supped to achieve what you have with your physique ? [ we have been lucky that Phil has shared quite abit of his imense knowledge with us , hopefully you will choose to do the same ......I am sure that you have lots of great info to share ]And you look to be quite strong ........I am curious as to what your best lifts have been on the basics for each major muscle group ? [ some to shoot for ....lol ] Well , take care bro . Very glad to have another class person aboard ..............

Ditto to Iabadmans post.

If none of you have seen nor talked with Brad, he will be at the Emerald Cup this year. Stop and talk with him, you will be amazed not only with his physique :eek: but his knowledge and his personality.

Looking forward to the E-Cup and Spokane my friend!!

Iabadman said:
First of all ,I just wanted take the opportunity to say that I think it is great to have you posting here . This is a great board and there are many here that I honestly think of as kind of an extended family . I hope you continue to stay active here and realize that everyone is really glad to have you posting on this board . Like I said before ,I have been following you since you first appeared on the cover of Peak Training journel and did those supp adds that you appeared in .[ 300 at 5 '9 blew me away back in mid 90s ? ] The guys here that know you or that have at least met with you have ,always spoken very highly of you . [ and that was long before you ever posted here ] Anyway , welcome Big Brad , I hope you choose to stay awhile ......there really are some frantastic people here . My best to you and your family .............jason

Oh yeah ,couple quick questions if you don't mind . Being that you are one of the most massive people in the sport . Besides genetics obvisously , how have you ate , trained , used gear , and supped to achieve what you have with your physique ? [ we have been lucky that Phil has shared quite abit of his imense knowledge with us , hopefully you will choose to do the same ......I am sure that you have lots of great info to share ]And you look to be quite strong ........I am curious as to what your best lifts have been on the basics for each major muscle group ? [ some to shoot for ....lol ] Well , take care bro . Very glad to have another class person aboard ..............

Exactly!

It would be great to have another PRO around here. Wlecome Brad!

PHIL HERNON said:
Brad is by far the most impressive physical specimin I have ever seen.

then you havent seen me with my pants down phil !

whoop whoop!

Seems Like a hell of a guy to me as well.
I look forward to hopefully meeting BigA,Phil, Brad and IBA in person someday.
along with many other of you knucklheads Ive gotten to know over the years here. :)

yes a good guy indeed...

Top notch and the kind of guy you want on your side. Straight forward and open not afraid to speak his mind..yes a great addition. Very glad to have you with us Brad.

Mr.Huge

Amen

this is a great site where their is so much info and good people that dont flame and BS, Brad is another great asset to this board I hope he stays and becomes a permanent resident soak we can listen and soak up some very credible and good info
gooey

BRAD...I'LL BE AT THE EMERALD AND I'LL LOOK YOU UP.

I WANT TO SEE THOSE PIPES UP CLOSE! I NEED SOME SERIOUS BICEPS HELP....PLUS I NEED SOME GOOD PHIL STORIES. THE DUDE LIKES TO RAISE HELL ON THIS BOARD AND I'D LIKE SOME GOOD AMMUNITION TO POST WHEN THE OCCASION ARISES!

IABADMAN...YOU ARE A GOOD GUY. THOSE WAS A NICE WELCOME. :)

FREAKY PEAKS...

Brad is a damn good guy. He will talkto you or anyone at the E-cup...

He is very approachable...go say hi.

Who inspires YOU for arms??

Glad to have you on board. We can all benefit from someone with your experience and success.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

It would be great to meet you as well as other members from the board. :)

Dropping by to say hi to Brad is a must at the Emerald! ;)

Good post IAB and I concur with what you said. Ive seen Brad on the boards
and met him several times at the Arnold. He actually remembered me from one year to the next. A friendly, great guy. Never a bad word from him about anyone, no matter what the flames are. And huge, not to mention. :eek:

Welcome to our board! Brad fits in perfectly with the typical honerable members here. No flames, friendly, mature and full of encouragment and knowledge.

Thanks guys...real flattered and honored to be among some quality people that show respect and that care and appreciate others.I don't think there is a site that I know of that has anywhere near this many quality people that belong to it!
I will post answers to all your questions soon along with the questions that were asked on my other thread started about me.
Most boards are filled wih hate,disrespect,flaming and just plain negativity and not sure why anyone would want to belong to them but its not the case here...A very good & pleasant surprise.Happy to be here guys/gals and help teach what I know along with learn from you fine folks also.
Brad Hollibaugh
www.bradhollibaugh.net
www.brad-hollibaugh.com
[email protected]

On the road in NYC

Hey guys/gals,
my week is real hectic here in NYC between counsultations,auditions,etc. So I will try to answer one question at least every other day.
Question one:How do I eat?
My diet is pretty simple and basic and I eat real clean year around(cheat a tad evey once in awhile but not often).I would estimate my calorie intake averges 5,000 per day ....it can go higher or lower depending on the time of year.My main protein sources is lean red meat ..mostly sirlion steak.I average eating 2.5 lbs to as much as 4 lbs. of lean sirloin per day.I also eat sushi on occasion and lean skinless chicken breast a few times per week.I used to drink 3 or 4 protein shakes per day but my body has seemed to built a resistance to it.....I feel queezy for 30 or so minutes after I drink one so I have layed off them for awhile.I think I am going to get a food allergy test done...They can do this by a simple blood test .This will tell me what foods I may be allergic to and what foods work better with my body.A friend of mine had one done and found out that he was allergic to whey protein.Being bodybuilders this is something we should all know about ourselves.Especially contest time because a slight allergic reaction could cause water retention.
I try to hit 450-600 grams of protein per day lately...My record is 950 grams in one day..lol!
On Carbs,
my main sources are OreIda Hashbrowns(just 100% diced spuds),oatmeal,steamed rice a few times per week,few pieces of fruit a day,mixed vegetables few times per day,plain pop corn or plain rice cakes with 100% real peanut butter & real jelly on them(my snack foods).I am guessing (contest time I count my carbs and protein 3 months out)my carb intake is around 300 - 400 grams per day...it can go higher on days and also lower.My main goal is getting in all my protein requirements.
I truly believe that I owe the biggest part off my success with muscle growth to my eating habits...I have said in my seminars that the main reason I feel I have achieved the size I have is due to the fact that very few could keep up with me at the dinner table .I think most of you would agree aside from getting the proper amount of sleep and not abusing your body with drugs,alcohol,etc., and having a good training program that the rest of your success (beisdes the 10% anabolic factor ;) ) lies in your eating habits....I think its 60 to 70% plus responsible for my gains.Bodybuilding can and should be about a healthy lifestyle throughout the year and nutrition is the main ingredient to its success.
FYI ....I hit over 300lbs today and still in good guest posing shape so my eating habits are paying off.
Thanks again my friends for your kind words .....It is so nice to have people appreciate what you do especially when it took so many years to attain it.
Hope to see at least some of you in Seattle this weekend for the Emerald Cup.
All my best,
Brad
www.bradhollibaugh.net
www.brad-hollibaugh.com
[email protected]

Last edited:
Brad .......thanks for the great response . It goes very much appreciated .I look foreward to you adding to this thread and keeping it going with different subjects you wish to share with us ......You are definately a class act ......My best to you and your family .......

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear