over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brett Farve must die!!

wwesr68

Registered
Yea I'm from Seattle!! Yea I'm sick and tired of this guy!!!! We here in seattle are VERY sicck and tired of Brett Farve and I know I sound like sour grapes but damn I am sick of this SH>>>>T!@!!

Yea I'm from Seattle!! Yea I'm sick and tired of this guy!!!! We here in seattle are VERY sicck and tired of Brett Farve and I know I sound like sour grapes but damn I am sick of this SH>>>>T!@!!

After a few early mistakes the Packers turned it around and pounded the Seahawks. Favre is on FIREEEEEE right now. 38 yrs old and getting better every game. Thats inspiration fellas. I'm not even a Packers fan but I have to say I'm impressed so far.

It's not Brets fault....

That the sea chikens choke. They always have and always will! Hey at least the Sonics suck worse....

Yeah well it still makes me sick!! I've seen evry Seahawk game since 1977!! Every game i've either senn on tv or been at. and it gets old man to lose just gets very very old!! My wife is about to divorvce me becauxe Im so pissed !!!

How about that crazy pass he did in the second 1/4. The force was with him there:st;r-wars

Yeah well it still makes me sick!! I've seen evry Seahawk game since 1977!! Every game i've either senn on tv or been at. and it gets old man to lose just gets very very old!! My wife is about to divorvce me becauxe Im so pissed !!!

she should divorce you just for being a seahawks fan.

:)

BFU

Im sick of it I am moving to NY where i can have some winning teams LOL!! Wish we could win SOMETHING! ! Seattle fans are starved for wining no doubt!! Football baseball SOCCER!!! whatever we just want to WIN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yea being from the north west I feel your pain (that seattle sucks ((sonics mariners shitberds)) but as a NY GIANT fan we welcome you aboard........GO G-MEN:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Looking at it on another level, he probably will die soon anyway. He's old and his bones are gonna shatter from osteoporosis and he's doing nutra-system ads, at that point, you're already dead... I've got a buddy thats on the packer's offensive line... Just a fat guy that can't really do much but be fat, but then again, he's playing pro-ball and I'm not, so I cant bash him too much!

Favre may be old and your buddy may be fat but both of them are making plain out fat old cake$$$$$$$$$$. and my older and fatter than your ass is still stuck hangin board tryin to get rich but just gettin old:( :mad:

Favre may be old and your buddy may be fat but both of them are making plain out fat old cake$$$$$$$$$$. and my older and fatter than your ass is still stuck hangin board tryin to get rich but just gettin old:( :mad:

Amen to that.... Gosh I have this board down so good... I just knew someone was gonna come back with the $$$ comment, thats why I stuck that little blurb about him making bank in the original post.
But I do know that he isn't really all that happy. when I see him, hes kinda down, never too peachy honestly.. Wouldnt be a bad deal to get paid to be in his shape though lol, I could never do it, not for all the money in the world. But thats just me!

Thats what Hasselback gets for running his mouth during the overtime coin flip a few yrs ago....Karma sucks...GO PACKERS woot woot

Favre rocks, end of story. He is up against all of these young guys and still will not die out. He is a legend and a true athlete. Break a bone on him or give him a sprain and you dont find him carted off the field. Nope, he's back in there for the love of the game. That says something. Just like when they played the Giants and Eli was hurt. He talked to Eli and made Eli realize he was playing against a true legend that played through all types of injuries. Eli stepped up to the plate and played that game which he wasn't schedule to do. That shows respect. Where do you find that type of leadership nowadays, in any career? We are talking the best player in the HISTORY of football coming to fruition here fellas.

Last edited:
Favre rocks, end of story. He is up against all of these young guys and still will not die out. He is a legend and a true athlete. Break a bone on him or give him a sprain and you dont find him carted off the field. Nope, he's back in there for the love of the game. That says something. Just like when they played the Giants and Eli was hurt. He talked to Eli and made Eli realize he was playing against a true legend that played through all types of injuries. Eli stepped up to the plate and played that game which he wasn't schedule to do. That shows respect. Where do you find that type of leadership nowadays, in any career? We are talking the best player in the HISTORY of football coming to fruition here fellas.

AGREED.

favre will go down in history as the greatest player to have ever played the position, if not the greatest player ever.

holds the records for career passing yards, completions, touchdowns, wins and consecutive games started- none of which i cannot see being broken anytime soon. i believe the next closest active player is peyton to career touchdowns, and he is still well over 120 some behind.

favre is a stud. period. how long he remains playing is a question only he can answer. but he plays not for the mopney or the fame, but for the love of the game- see him out there sunday throwing snowballs at driver? biggest kid on the field.

green bay has the second youngest team in the NFL. imagine what they can look like in 2-3 years? as long as he stays healthy and has some kind of mobility i can't see him not being in green bay for the coming year if not the year after.

this guy is everything that is right about football, playing and representing himself as such in an atmosphere of players who today are regarded for the most part as thugs with money.

by the way wwesr68, its F-A-V-R-E.

:)

BFU

(p.s: i'm not even a packers fan. heh)

Last edited:
OK. I,m a day removed. Life goes on even when you team is eliminated. I can admit Brett F-A-V-R-E is a stud. He really is. Plus we had to play him in the snow. Playing Favre in the snow is like playing Jordan when he is sick, you got NO chance. Anyway go Packers, gotta root for the team that knocked us out. By the way I am prouf of Seahawks. 5 straight years in the playoffs!! Only other teams to do that are Indy and NE.

Favre isn't the reason the packers won...

...Seattle couldn't drive on a great Packers defensive unit, and let's not forget that Ryan Grant made the Seattle D look like a practice squad by running for over 200 yards! Favre is incredible...that much is undeniable - a Hall of Famer for sure! But there were a few more reasons other than Brett Favre why Seattle lost that game.

So true! Go FAVRE!!!

...Seattle couldn't drive on a great Packers defensive unit, and let's not forget that Ryan Grant made the Seattle D look like a practice squad by running for over 200 yards! Favre is incredible...that much is undeniable - a Hall of Famer for sure! But there were a few more reasons other than Brett Favre why Seattle lost that game.

In the playoffs, I dont believe there is any 1 man that can win a game, thats a given. At that points it's a team effort.

You really can't help but love Brett. And the fact that he is getting up there in age makes it fun to tease him. But the truth is, we all tease him because we know he's great, he's old, and hes STILL kicking ass... He, himself even jokes about being old. And as the great TP4U said to me, "its THAT you are being talked about that matters!"

I hate the Packers!

But have to admit that Farve is awesome!

He is a great competitor and one of the best
ever in my opinion. Great guy to!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear