over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brock Lesnar WILL FIGHT AGAIN!

Towelie

Banned
http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/...yweight+champ+Brock+Lesnar/2429148/story.html

Ultimate Fighting Championship heavyweight king Brock Lesnar will return to fight another day in the UFC Octagon, according to two of his trainers.

In a pair of separate reports, Greg Nelson and Marty Morgan each confirmed that Lesnar would be back sooner than later from what has been speculated to be a career-threatening illness. Lesnar was diagnosed in November with a serious case of diverticulitis, a bacterial infection in his intestinal tract.

“Yes, he will fight,” Nelson told MMAJunkie.com in a text message.

“When? Not sure as of yet, but he will fight.”

In an interview with Sportsnet.ca, Morgan also said that Lesnar would return.

“He will fight again. I know that it’s just a matter of the public finding out when soon enough,” said Morgan.

“There’s really only a handful of people who know where we’re at, whether it’s moving forwards or backwards.

“A lot of times I think that in this day and age of Facebook and Twitter it almost bugs me that people always need to know what’s going on all the time. understand people, granted, want to know how his health is, but at this point right now we’ve kind of just kept quiet with what’s going on.”

Lesnar last fought in July at UFC 100, defending his title against Frank Mir. Lesnar’s scheduled defence against Shane Carwin was scheduled first for UFC 106 in November and then UFC 108 earlier this month, but Lesnar’s illness put him on the sideline indefinitely.

In his absence, UFC president Dana White booked an interim heavyweight title bout between Mir and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira for UFC 111 in March in Newark, N.J. White stated as recently as UFC 108 last weekend that he didn’t know what Lesnar’s future held, saying he’d know more after Lesnar met with doctors this past week.

“If the doctors say things are going well and things are going in the right direction then maybe we’re a few months away from him coming back. If it’s not going in the right direction, he’ll either be done and have to retire or he’ll be out for a couple years. So, hopefully we get good news.”

UFC Hall-of-Famer Randy Couture said on Inside MMA that he fully expects the man who beat him for the UFC heavyweight title to be return.

“I spoke with Brock. I don’t think his career is over. I think they’ve got the issues he’s been having under control and he’s back training,” said the multi-time UFC heavyweight and light heavyweight champ.

“I think he will be back in the Octagon this spring and ready to fight again.”

[email protected]

Twitter.com/davedeibert
© Copyright (c) Canwest News Service

Lesnar is a stud!! I don't care how much crap people talk, he is a great wrestler.

Hmm. That sucks. I thought he was all hype till his last fight. I really want to see him fight again.

i get the feeling his "illness" was fake.. i think dana white is just doing this so the "return of brock" will be a HUGE hit and make millions. thats my opinion but if he was sick then either way the return will be outstanding

Thats good news.Hope to see him back fighting again in the near future at 100%

The only reason I want him to come back, is to see Frank Mir vs Brock Lesner part III. Hopefully Mir wins, and Brock disapears!!! Sorry F'n hate Brock Lesner! JMO

The only reason I want him to come back, is to see Frank Mir vs Brock Lesner part III. Hopefully Mir wins, and Brock disapears!!! Sorry F'n hate Brock Lesner! JMO

frank took a beating in everyfight wit lesnar. i dont think mir will win unless he gain size and strength

frank took a beating in everyfight wit lesnar. i dont think mir will win unless he gain size and strength

He has gained alot of size and strength. Did you not see the congo fight a while back?

Yes.

if congo's the black dude then yea i saw it

Overall not an impressive fight or victory(all though Congo use to be a worthy opponent). However i was using that more as an example of the size Mir has added. And i'm sure his focus is on adding some more to be able to compete with the bigger heavy weights.

Overall not an impressive fight or victory(all though Congo use to be a worthy opponent). However i was using that more as an example of the size Mir has added. And i'm sure his focus is on adding some more to be able to compete with the bigger heavy weights.

i just watched it and yeah he gained a good size i didnt notice it before

IM ready for the Carwin vs Mir fight...That will be a good one,and whoever wins that will fight lesnar for the belt.

i get the feeling his "illness" was fake.. i think dana white is just doing this so the "return of brock" will be a HUGE hit and make millions. thats my opinion but if he was sick then either way the return will be outstanding

Hmmm. You know I LOVE A CONSPIRACY!!! LOL! What if this whole diverticulitis situation was just a HUGE RESET on Lesnar's career? Turn him from an unmarketable/unsympathetic heel into the UFC Golden Boy. We'll know as soon as he comes back on the scene. It will be obvious if that's the case. At any rate, I'm glad things are looking up regarding his health/career.

I wonder if Brock lost much size due to his illness? Can't wait to see him back in action.

I hope Carwin beats the crap out of Mir. Can't wait...

he's already gained quite a bit more mass and strenght since his last fight with Lesnar....have you not noticed how much more leaner and bigger he is....he's in the best shape mentally and physically than ever before...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear