over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

buddy's infected arm

Mike Hunt

Registered
Sorry right off.the bat I dont hve a pic

My buddy from the gym must have taken a bad shot. Last week he shot 1cc into his left tri

24 hrs later he said he was bright red and hot. He didnt tell anyone abiut it or ask me otherwise I would hve said infection right away. He simply put heating pad on it and massaged it

Few days later pain was incredible and very red. Finally went to the doc...told doc what he did.said doc didnt even ask questions gave him script.for antiBs and off he.went. Now the inj site is still painful but its no longer red but his elbow is very swollen...like theres a bag of water under his skin

I said thts the bodys natty way of fighting an infection and the reason its in his elbow is bc his.arm hangs down and gravity is pulling the water tht way

Its.crazy to see how swollen.his arm is

Sounds like cellusitis, Im surprised the Dr didnt prescribe him something.

Its.crazy to see how swollen.his arm is

Like this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ha!!!....Good one ALLEX..... was gonna say "is your buddy Bostin LLoyd"???......btw did that retard lose his arm or what??

He needs to go back to the doc before/to prevent the infection spreads into his elbow joint. Then he is fucked. Its good news it isn't red, but it should not be swollen. If he has a fever he needs to go in right away.

Or maybe it's nothing. I'm not a doctor.

He needs to go back to the doc before/to prevent the infection spreads into his elbow joint. Then he is fucked. Its good news it isn't red, but it should not be swollen. If he has a fever he needs to go in right away.

Or maybe it's nothing. I'm not a doctor.

Hes on antiBs now.

Sounds like cellusitis, Im surprised the Dr didnt prescribe him something.

The Dr prescribed him antibiotics.

Injection 101...If you have a bad injection where things turn red, swell, and don't go away within a couple of days, see the Doc and get antibiotics ASAP! I'm always dumbfounded when people let stuff like this go. Be smart and responsible!!

Out of curiosity, can you guys get anti-b's in the US without seeing a doctor, like from Canada or something?

Injection 101...If you have a bad injection where things turn red, swell, and don't go away within a couple of days, see the Doc and get antibiotics ASAP! I'm always dumbfounded when people let stuff like this go. Be smart and responsible!!

I won't even go to the doctor I'll go to the ER...already had one abcess don't want another-put me out of work for 5 months

I've actually had this reaction to "clean" gear. Me and my buddy had the same stuff and I even swapped vials. Every pin stuff would get red, swell and get warm. I did go to the doc and got antibiotics the first time though. But I was young and stupid and I kept pinning and the same thing would happen and take a week to go away. Don't get me wrong, I definitely say go see a doctor, it's just bizarre how different our bodies are sometimes. My buddy had no problems at all.

^^^^yep my buddy and I.are.running same gear not same vial but same brand and same test...he had issues I didnt

I've actually had this reaction to "clean" gear. Me and my buddy had the same stuff and I even swapped vials. Every pin stuff would get red, swell and get warm. I did go to the doc and got antibiotics the first time though. But I was young and stupid and I kept pinning and the same thing would happen and take a week to go away. Don't get me wrong, I definitely say go see a doctor, it's just bizarre how different our bodies are sometimes. My buddy had no problems at all.

Our skin is covered in all sorts of troublesome bacteria...It happens!

Was EO used in your gear? I'm allergic to EO (Ethyl Oleate). I needed to get antibiotics from using gear that had EO in it. Now I never use any gear that has it and always make sure it's not used!

Our skin is covered in all sorts of troublesome bacteria...It happens!

Was EO used in your gear? I'm allergic to EO (Ethyl Oleate). I needed to get antibiotics from using gear that had EO in it. Now I never use any gear that has it and always make sure it's not used!

Yeah, im pretty sure EO was the cause. It was crazy how swollen things got.

he needs antibiotics...

You might possibly be retarded. Did you even read the first post? Wait, I already know the answer....NO. You read the title and responded. IF you had read the first post, you would've seen this: "Finally went to the doc...told doc what he did.said doc didnt even ask questions gave him script.for antiBs and off he.went"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws