over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk Day!

More power to you Concreter....you are in incredible shape. Guys that say you are abusing are probably just jealous.

I would suggest taking a few grams of glycine (3-5grams) along with your ASA (aspirin). Without getting into great detail, ASA has antagonistic effects on our glycine receptors, therefore blocking it's ability to elicits its effects, and lower glycine concentrations as a whole. Glycine is one of the building blocks for glutathione, along with several other actions. When we lower our glycine levels from ASA, this can cause salicylates intolerance. Therefore overproduction of leukotrienes (inflammatory mediators) in which can manifest into gastrointestinal issues, nasal polyps, tinnitus, salicylates (ASA) induced asthma and rhinitis. Essentially you're not wanting your glycine levels to be depleted or lowered significantly.

A couple hours prior to you taking your ASA, I'd suggest taking a quarter of a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate. Ideally you'd like to do this a couple times throughout the day in order to maintain urinary pH of 7+, in which you really would need some pH strips and check periodically.

What this does, is your assisting (speeding up a higher concentration) the removal of the portion of ASA--salicylates so it doesn't linger around any longer than it needs to.

Just don't overdo it with the sodium bicarbonate as this can lower your ionized calcium levels. Which isn't good.

There's also suggestive evidence of taking a few grams of glycine prebed time helps promote deep slow wave sleep cycles, as well a sense of better quality of sleep.

I would suggest taking a few grams of glycine (3-5grams) along with your ASA (aspirin). Without getting into great detail, ASA has antagonistic effects on our glycine receptors, therefore blocking it's ability to elicits its effects, and lower glycine concentrations as a whole. Glycine is one of the building blocks for glutathione, along with several other actions. When we lower our glycine levels from ASA, this can cause salicylates intolerance. Therefore overproduction of leukotrienes (inflammatory mediators) in which can manifest into gastrointestinal issues, nasal polyps, tinnitus, salicylates (ASA) induced asthma and rhinitis. Essentially you're not wanting your glycine levels to be depleted or lowered significantly.

A couple hours prior to you taking your ASA, I'd suggest taking a quarter of a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate. Ideally you'd like to do this a couple times throughout the day in order to maintain urinary pH of 7+, in which you really would need some pH strips and check periodically.

What this does, is your assisting (speeding up a higher concentration) the removal of the portion of ASA--salicylates so it doesn't linger around any longer than it needs to.

Just don't overdo it with the sodium bicarbonate as this can lower your ionized calcium levels. Which isn't good.

There's also suggestive evidence of taking a few grams of glycine prebed time helps promote deep slow wave sleep cycles, as well a sense of better quality of sleep.

And wash it down with a glass of bourbon......:D

More power to you Concreter....you are in incredible shape. Guys that say you are abusing are probably just jealous.
I don't think anyone is jealous. Anyone here can take just as much and then some if they wanted too for that matter. I think they are concerned about loosing a board brother

Out of all the replies some are saying his abusing others are cheering him on. But God forbid any of these days there is a post saying concreter passed away. And every single one will reply saying I saw this coming because of his obvious abuse

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If some of you guys walk into a restroom/toilet on a night out and someone is snorting coke do you tell them off? He is a grown man so what if he doesn't care about the risks. We all have our limits. Loads of people on here take ridiculous amounts of drugs. It's not right and it's not wrong it's simply their choice. Does concreter need all that stuff of course not but who am I to tell him otherwise.

For me there are several things to take into account when taking a substance or performing an activity. The benefits against health risks may be the only thing that most people think, or the cost in money.

For me the most important thing is the protocol or the time of your life that you need for that drug consumptio/lifestyle. In other words, the logistics involved in it.

I do not care if they are drugs or supplements, if you have to take 40 things a day, every 30 minutes, including some injections, I think it's a shiting protocol, regardless of whether you're going to die soon or live 100 years.

We are all slaves of the body with training and meals, whether you are looking for a professional look or if you want to live as long as possible, in a healthy way ...

But there is a point where life becomes miserable, either because you have a serious illness, because you are obsessed with avoiding all health problems or because you want to look like a 20 year old when you are 50 years old.

Of course, this is my vision, but I see that many people lose their lives many before they pass away.

Last edited:
I Kinda figured I would get a little Backlash!
Now again this is Not my Norm, but not to far off either!
I had a Day off and looking to take advantage of being tottaly Anabolic while consuming More Macros than Norm!
I am definitely A Guy who prefers a little too much over Not enough.
Not much different than guys runnin 600 tren, Dnp and diuretics to look good or Win some kind of Competition!
As Far as Health, I love livin Large! I look at it as a Teeter Tooter, a little bad a little good, Most of the time your in the Middle! Even with a little Bump once in a while just don't do Railroad tracks!
As the Saying goes 50 yrs as a Lion or 100 as a Sheep. Looking at 75yrs without being a Sloth!
Anyway back to Work! 2 ius pharma plus my EA stack...Its Cold out today.
Oral Primo with my 5 shakes then Try to Fire up the Pool Heater...
This Summer is Starting to Suck!
Still need to be Dialed to the 9's when Its Time!

Not jealous sir. I'm concerned about his health.

I'd want to look good at 50, but I sure as fuck wouldn't be doing what he's doing with AAS and at that body weight.

I am no one to tell another how to run their life. I just think it could be done healthier.

I don't think anyone is jealous. Anyone here can take just as much and then some if they wanted too for that matter. I think they are concerned about loosing a board brother

Out of all the replies some are saying his abusing others are cheering him on. But God forbid any of these days there is a post saying concreter passed away. And every single one will reply saying I saw this coming because of his obvious abuse

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Exactly.

I hope thats not the case and we lose another member, but Concreter seems to know what he's doing and thats his choice.

That schedule is pretty much a full time job all unto itself.

Always love reading these threads....too much work/effort for me personally, but entertaining none the less

For me there are several things to take into account when taking a substance or performing an activity. The benefits against health risks may be the only thing that most people think, or the cost in money.

For me the most important thing is the protocol or the time of your life that you need for that drug consumptio/lifestyle. In other words, the logistics involved in it.

I do not care if they are drugs or supplements, if you have to take 40 things a day, every 30 minutes, including some injections, I think it's a shiting protocol, regardless of whether you're going to die soon or live 100 years.

We are all slaves of the body with training and meals, whether you are looking for a professional look or if you want to live as long as possible, in a healthy way ...

But there is a point where life becomes miserable, either because you have a serious illness, because you are obsessed with avoiding all health problems or because you want to look like a 20 year old when you are 50 years old.

Of course, this is my vision, but I see that many people lose their lives many before they pass away.

Very good post. I would rather die at 50 living a good life than live till 100 being a miserable and in fear of everything (aging, what people think, how I think about myself etc) like many are.

I had a Day off and looking to take advantage of being tottaly Anabolic while consuming More Macros than Norm!
Not much different than guys runnin 600 tren, Dnp and diuretics to look good or Win some kind of Competition!
As Far as Health, I love livin Large! I look at it as a Teeter Tooter, a little bad a little good, Most of the time your in the Middle! Even with a little Bump once in a while just don't do Railroad tracks!
As the Saying goes 50 yrs as a Lion or 100 as a Sheep. Looking at 75yrs without being a Sloth!

I have always been a fan of yours. Loads of people do stuff like you are doing but they don't post about it. I appreciate the guys who are willing to post about it. As you know most will get backlash for posting about high orals even if they look great. Yet the same guys probably like pics on IG of freaks who are doing much more and daily.

I also appreciate the guys posting about health all the time as well. Everyone needs a balance. It's good guys will reply to your post and not agree with your drug take. It starts discussion and many can learn from it. I am all for health. I just don't like it when guys do it in a condescending way. Not in reference to this thread but many threads over the years. Plus many of them have never even been big and ripped themselves. It's like they come on here to feel better about themselves.

I also don't think anyone is jealous either. We are all just different with different goals and different limits. Any of us could die tomorrow so just do you and be happy. I know with Concreter that's the case but many on here especially who preach a lot don't sound happy in life at all and that could be where the preaching comes from.

50 years as a lion or 100 years as a sheep is the stupidest fucking phrase thrown around that I have ever heard. so many fearless Vikings here headed towards Valhalla with no regret. just tell your families not waste our time with with GOFUNDME fundraisers for your funeral fees. last time I checked a lion protected his family at all cost and was a leader...…...NOT a self absorbed drug abuser that was ego driven. a lion is intelligent, moves quietly, keep to his coalition and protects the pride. Its the same the fucking guy that thinks he's going to war in the gym, the gym is a privilege. dieting a privilege. the grind.....the grind is working 16 hour shifts to support your family and provide a good life.

I'm sure we'll see each other boating on the chain this summer......if summer ever gets here.

50 years as a lion or 100 years as a sheep is the stupidest fucking phrase thrown around that I have ever heard. so many fearless Vikings here headed towards Valhalla with no regret. just tell your families not waste our time with with GOFUNDME fundraisers for your funeral fees. last time I checked a lion protected his family at all cost and was a leader...…...NOT a self absorbed drug abuser that was ego driven. a lion is intelligent, moves quietly, keep to his coalition and protects the pride. Its the same the fucking guy that thinks he's going to war in the gym, the gym is a privilege. dieting a privilege. the grind.....the grind is working 16 hour shifts to support your family and provide a good life.

Not everyone has a family. Not everyone has kids. Some people have taken good care of their wifes. Plus if they ever did go for whatever reason their wives would be supported for. I am not stating you are wrong merely showing everyones circumstances are different (playing devil's advocate). Yes I agree anyone with children (especially young) would be a bit stupid playing roulette with their lives. Although everyone does things for a reason and I try not to judge. Someone brought up coke and anyone with young kids going on coke benders obviously has big issues and needs help.

The lion and sheep thing could mean many things as well. I have come across various people in my life and often thought what miserable horrible people they are. They don't appreciate anything and constantly moan. Some lads were in the 30's and had never had a gf ever. They sat in and played video games all night and worked in the day. Now if that guy was happy (they weren't) then cool but just 1 example of when I have thought similar to I would rather die at 50 living like I do then live until 100 being like that. So it's not just all viking crap and look how hard I am I take it another way mainly about happiness and getting this life and taking full advantage of it and looking at it as an adventure and seeing many places and doing many things.

Last edited:
:spam::spam::spam:

The real question is, what the fuck takes you an hour to eat for dessert? Pussy?

lets ignore these lil kids please...
bro!!!
you were just compalining that there are no good posts or old school shit....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

look! at this brilliant work of art!:love::love::love:
dear god i love the concrete twins! lol

somebody has to link you post to this one...

but fuck... come on... cg's is a grown beautiful man and to me a seemingly good example of a lotta shit. guys seem so hung up about weather or not joe blow on the internet is living a "healthy" life style....:rolleyes: really nothing better to do?

cg.. seems too.
gets his shit done.
honest about whats up.
takes care of his
is who is
how many of us have known ppl who knowingly do "dumb shit" get over it, whatever the activity of choice, it doesnt really matter, there are things we do that increase chance of death. just accept it.

i dont care if its slam gear, race motorcycles, climb mountains, fuck chicks. smoke cigs, what ever floats your boat as long as your are good about it and take care of your shit.... who is to tell you shit?

this is the beauty of life!
FUN, LOVE, GOOD SHIT
go be men!
stop the gay winey shit.
and dont get offened... you can like dick and not act "gay" like this no one talking about sexual prefferance here, lol whatever floats your fuckin boat, be you. lol

:love::love::love::love:
now ill go read these lil boys:D

what do you think about potassium citrate over bc?

lets ignore these lil kids please...
bro!!!
you were just compalining that there are no good posts or old school shit....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

look! at this brilliant work of art!:love::love::love:
dear god i love the concrete twins! lol

somebody has to link you post to this one...

but fuck... come on... cg's is a grown beautiful man and to me a seemingly good example of a lotta shit. guys seem so hung up about weather or not joe blow on the internet is living a "healthy" life style....:rolleyes: really nothing better to do?

cg.. seems too.
gets his shit done.
honest about whats up.
takes care of his
is who is
how many of us have known ppl who knowingly do "dumb shit" get over it, whatever the activity of choice, it doesnt really matter, there are things we do that increase chance of death. just accept it.

i dont care if its slam gear, race motorcycles, climb mountains, fuck chicks. smoke cigs, what ever floats your boat as long as your are good about it and take care of your shit.... who is to tell you shit?

this is the beauty of life!
FUN, LOVE, GOOD SHIT
go be men!
stop the gay winey shit.
and dont get offened... you can like dick and not act "gay" like this no one talking about sexual prefferance here, lol whatever floats your fuckin boat, be you. lol

:love::love::love::love:
now ill go read these lil boys:D

My post was regards to NEMZ playing Mom not CG

i know that.
but wasnt it you who just made a thread about where are all the og's?

it doesnt get more OG then this. lol

I fucking know that lmao, which is why I made a comment about flamming him for being honest with his doses.

I too love the concreters and wish either were my dad

Last edited:
what do you think about potassium citrate over bc?
Equally if not better in some regards. Although I'm very reserved in suggesting it due to a majority of people here are taking either an ACEi or an ARB. It can push K+ into hyperkalemic state.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear