over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk Day!

Equally if not better in some regards. Although I'm very reserved in suggesting it due to a majority of people here are taking either an ACEi or an ARB. It can push K+ into hyperkalemic state.

care to list some of the more common alphabets there for the rest of the class.

this is good info to share.
i like pc for a number of things though like you said need to pay close attention to the ful pic.

pc can help lower blood preasure too:lightbulb:

lets ignore these lil kids please...
bro!!!
you were just compalining that there are no good posts or old school shit....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

look! at this brilliant work of art!:love::love::love:
dear god i love the concrete twins! lol

somebody has to link you post to this one...

but fuck... come on... cg's is a grown beautiful man and to me a seemingly good example of a lotta shit. guys seem so hung up about weather or not joe blow on the internet is living a "healthy" life style....:rolleyes: really nothing better to do?

cg.. seems too.
gets his shit done.
honest about whats up.
takes care of his
is who is
how many of us have known ppl who knowingly do "dumb shit" get over it, whatever the activity of choice, it doesnt really matter, there are things we do that increase chance of death. just accept it.

i dont care if its slam gear, race motorcycles, climb mountains, fuck chicks. smoke cigs, what ever floats your boat as long as your are good about it and take care of your shit.... who is to tell you shit?

this is the beauty of life!
FUN, LOVE, GOOD SHIT
go be men!
stop the gay winey shit.
and dont get offened... you can like dick and not act "gay" like this no one talking about sexual prefferance here, lol whatever floats your fuckin boat, be you. lol

:love::love::love::love:
now ill go read these lil boys:D

Friend you have your members confused. LOL

Friend you have your members confused. LOL

bro... comon...im dyslexic, live in three different languages and never been able to spell... lol thought we knew by now. lol

you guys are the concrete twins!:love::love:
concreteguy+ concreter.. seriously two jacked old dudes!
i promise im inviting BOTH if i ever have a party! lol
:star-w:rs

care to list some of the more common alphabets there for the rest of the class.

this is good info to share.
i like pc for a number of things though like you said need to pay close attention to the ful pic.

pc can help lower blood preasure too:lightbulb:

ACEi=Ace inhibitor.

Benazepril (Lotensin, Lotensin Hct)
Captopril (Capoten)
Enalapril (Vasotec)
Fosinopril (Monopril)
Lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril)
Moexipril (Univasc)
Perindopril (Aceon)
Quinapril (Accupril)
Ramipril (Altace)

ARBs=Angiotensin receptor blocker.

Azilsartan (Edarbi)
Candesartan (Atacand)
Eprosartan
Irbesartan (Avapro)
Losartan (Cozaar)
Olmesartan (Benicar)
Telmisartan (Micardis)
Valsartan (Diovan)

Both are antihypertensive meds.

K+=potassium.

Last edited:
ACEi=Ace inhibitor.

Benazepril (Lotensin, Lotensin Hct)
Captopril (Capoten)
Enalapril (Vasotec)
Fosinopril (Monopril)
Lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril)
Moexipril (Univasc)
Perindopril (Aceon)
Quinapril (Accupril)
Ramipril (Altace)

ARBs=Angiotensin receptor blocker.

Azilsartan (Edarbi)
Candesartan (Atacand)
Eprosartan
Irbesartan (Avapro)
Losartan (Cozaar)
Olmesartan (Benicar)
Telmisartan (Micardis)
Valsartan (Diovan)

Both are antihypertensive meds.

K+=potassium.

thanks bud!
im just trying to give us content and entertainment!
appreciate the help!

50 years as a lion or 100 years as a sheep is the stupidest fucking phrase thrown around that I have ever heard. so many fearless Vikings here headed towards Valhalla with no regret. just tell your families not waste our time with with GOFUNDME fundraisers for your funeral fees. last time I checked a lion protected his family at all cost and was a leader...…...NOT a self absorbed drug abuser that was ego driven. a lion is intelligent, moves quietly, keep to his coalition and protects the pride. Its the same the fucking guy that thinks he's going to war in the gym, the gym is a privilege. dieting a privilege. the grind.....the grind is working 16 hour shifts to support your family and provide a good life.

My post was regards to NEMZ playing Mom not CG

No one is playing mom...

The above in bold is another reason why I say what I say...

First of all, if you have no idea my relationship with OP why are you opening your mouth?

All you hypocrites want to talk shit about the guys who ask questions or are concerned about health but then when someone dies you want all of us to donate and feel sorry for our “board brothers” etc...

GTFOH with that bullshit! How about we voice our concerns BEFORE our boys die? Makes a little more sense but I guess you don’t have any... And if they decide to keep going then so be it... No one has said a word afterwords and no one should..

You guys want to be all tough and live with the consequences but when death knocks on your door its “feel sorry for me” time? Nah bruh, you can die with those consequences too...

FYI. I have a Very Well rounded Life.
My Beautiful Kids are 24 and 21 doing very well and Look up to me and my Wife. Sure we Go Party like were in our 20's but why Not...Age is just a Number!
We Have Plenty of Money, Toys, A Giant 6550 sqft house, Vacation and Boat as Often as Possible.
I work Very physical which puts these Cardio Clowns to Shame. Try a Day in my Boots!
I would still be in Great shape without the Juice just 20-30pds lighter....No WoW Facter!
Being the Alpha Male and Female is a Huge Bonus and we both work very hard to stay fit and healthy.
Its True though there are a Ton of Haters! Even my closets friends See I get All the attention when Out! When I'm not there they are the Stud but even they admit they feel like my little brother when with Me!
Same for the Wifey....Great looking, Skinny fit, Great Tits and perfect Nipples plus a Squiter!!!! Her Friends would rather be seen with Uglier Women, Makes them the Hotty.
Beat that!
Like I said I get my bloods every three months now...All in Range.. Also donate when Nedded because sure you hear it all the time..People Dropping like Flys.
Still I'm Going to live Life to the Fullest until I Cant!
I see way to many Bodybuilders living the Perfect lifestyle and for What...A Trophy? while the Rest of there lives there Not even Seen!
But you Look good in the Mirror in your Hallway! lol

Last edited:
FYI. I have a Very Well rounded Life.
My Beautiful Kids are 24 and 21 doing very well and Look up to me and my Wife. Sure we Go Party like were in our 20's but why Not...Age is just a Number!
We Have Plenty of Money, Toys, A Giant 6550 sqft house, Vacation and Boat as Often as Possible.
I work Very physical which puts these Cardio Clowns to Shame. Try a Day in my Boots!
I would still be in Great shape without the Juice just 20-30pds lighter....No WoW Facter!
Being the Alpha Male and Female is a Huge Bonus and we both work very hard to stay fit and healthy.
Its True though there are a Ton of Haters! Even my closets friends See I get All the attention when Out! When I'm not there they are the Stud but even they admit they feel like my little brother when with Me!
Same for the Wifey....Great looking, Skinny fit, Great Tits and perfect Nipples plus a Squiter!!!! Her Friends would rather be seen with Uglier Women, Makes them the Hotty.
Beat that!
Like I said I get my bloods every three months now...All in Range.. Also donate when Nedded because sure you hear it all the time..People Dropping like Flys.
Still I'm Going to live Life to the Fullest until I Cant!
I see way to many Bodybuilders living the Perfect lifestyle and for What...A Trophy? while the Rest of there lives there Not even Seen!
But you Look good in the Mirror in your Hallway! lol

When is the time to stop and the time you will leave AAS behind and go on legit TRT dosage?

I don't think people take life that seriously to be honest sometimes. This isn't a game. You dont press START on the Playstation control and go back to where you last died and get another shot.

You're in the ground and have joined the carbon cycle.

How many young bodybuilders that have died either from AAS or it speeding the inevitable, would now regret what path they chose if they were capable? A lot if not all of them.

When are you Bowing Out?
Have you already?
Tomorrow may be too late?
Maybe the Damage is Done?
What a Way to Live.
The Stress of living like that will kill you 1st!

I'm sure we'll see each other boating on the chain this summer......if summer ever gets here.

Was Just There Saturday!
Hit the Sammy Hagar concert Friday...That Fat Vince Niel opened up.
If I was him I would go Back on Coke! Nasty Fat!
Clouds moved in after a Few Pics so We hit that Sundance Saloon.
5 Bands till Midnight!!!

Maybe I should of Stayed Home, Acted my Age and Got my Rest.....NOT!

Last edited:
No one is playing mom...

The above in bold is another reason why I say what I say...

First of all, if you have no idea my relationship with OP why are you opening your mouth?

All you hypocrites want to talk shit about the guys who ask questions or are concerned about health but then when someone dies you want all of us to donate and feel sorry for our “board brothers” etc...

GTFOH with that bullshit! How about we voice our concerns BEFORE our boys die? Makes a little more sense but I guess you don’t have any... And if they decide to keep going then so be it... No one has said a word afterwords and no one should..

You guys want to be all tough and live with the consequences but when death knocks on your door its “feel sorry for me” time? Nah bruh, you can die with those consequences too...

You sir are mad.:rolleyes:

Listen here oprah, i'm a paramedic and a firefighter, I run into burning buildings and revive heroine addicts for a living. Currently in school to be a PA and will be life flighting near death patients......Heres the thing, people dont ask us for a lecture, thats not my job, nor has anyone asked you, if you had a lick of intellect it would be fine to share but youre not doing this for others you're doing this to feel important.

We just talked about why this forum has changed and it came down to more shame for high doses than there was around here 10 years ago. Everybody fucking dies, it's not your or my choice when or how, nor is it to decide how someone should live. Me personally, fuck old age, I've spent enough time in nursing homes to think life after 65 has any real value other than dependence on the system or others. Thats why as an educated individual I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THIS LIFESTYE, you arent telling anyone things they dont know.

No one asked you to donate to a funeral, literally one time in the last year someone died young and people donated to HIS CHILD AND WIFE, no one even asked on here for people to give...... Stop using Matt as an excuse as to why you're an asshole.

There's a reason I talk shit to you and not swifto, he's stating his professional opinion and he does it with class. You, are a douchebag and literally have no medical qualifications or relevant content to provide. If i had a dollar for everytime you stated "Facts" (which were subjective) i'd have enough money to mail you a bag of dog shit. Save it for people who ask or care.... Either give them something of value (which I doubt you can) or move along.

My apologies for the derailing of concreters thread but someone had to say it :headbang:

This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.

Last edited:
When are you Bowing Out?
Have you already?
Tomorrow may be too late?
Maybe the Damage is Done?
What a Way to Live.
The Stress of living like that will kill you 1st!

lets not forget, u WORK for a living. most of these gym "tough guys" who think they're badass cuz they lift weights could not hang with u on a real job and last a week.
u gotta do some rather big doses on workout days cuz yr already bigger and tougher than every chick on here, and ur in superior condition as it is cuz...u know...u WORK for a living. not sit on yr ass in an office all day.

You’re right on the fact that abuse is abuse.. What blows my mind a bit is that you’re aware you’re abusing (not using) just to look good at 50 and don’t seem to care about the risks what so ever... Hope you stay invincible bro...

It is like one of those “IFBB Pro cycle” threads if that’s what you were shooting for lol

You sir are mad.:rolleyes:

Listen here oprah, i'm a paramedic and a firefighter, I run into burning buildings and revive heroine addicts for a living. Currently in school to be a PA and will be life flighting near death patients......Heres the thing, people dont ask us for a lecture, thats not my job, nor has anyone asked you, if you had a lick of intellect it would be fine to share but youre not doing this for others you're doing this to feel important.

We just talked about why this forum has changed and it came down to more shame for high doses than there was around here 10 years ago. Everybody fucking dies, it's not your or my choice when or how, nor is it to decide how someone should live. Me personally, fuck old age, I've spent enough time in nursing homes to think life after 65 has any real value other than dependence on the system or others. Thats why as an educated individual I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THIS LIFESTYE, you arent telling anyone things they dont know.

No one asked you to donate to a funeral, literally one time in the last year someone died young and people donated to HIS CHILD AND WIFE, no one even asked on here for people to give...... Stop using Matt as an excuse as to why you're an asshole.

There's a reason I talk shit to you and not swifto, he's stating his professional opinion and he does it with class. You, are a douchebag and literally have no medical qualifications or relevant content to provide. If i had a dollar for everytime you stated "Facts" (which were subjective) i'd have enough money to mail you a bag of dog shit. Save it for people who ask or care.... Either give them something of value (which I doubt you can) or move along.

My apologies for the derailing of concreters thread but someone had to say it :headbang:

Lmao I’m the mad one?

I had written a long argument back and found myself having more things to say which would have led to even more arguing..

Sounds like you just have something against me, which is fine because I don’t care...

How about you don’t acknowledge me and I won’t acknowledge you and we won’t have these useless arguments in other people’s threads?

Last edited:
Very good post. I would rather die at 50 living a good life than live till 100 being a miserable and in fear of everything (aging, what people think, how I think about myself etc) like many are.

As I said in Matt's thread, he lived and added value to life, how many people live without really living? Too many.

Most people are full of shit, they are afraid and ignorant, they have no personal or mental power, are irrational, they are not independent on a psychological or emotional level.

Living with fear or cowardice does not make sense to me. You have to be brave, live to the day, prudent, conscious, not stupid or suicidal, but brave.

Passions are like horses pulling carriage, you must dominate or you will be dominated.

When we started in bodybuilding, we added more proteins, more food, more supps and drugs, more exercises, more angles... and we moved away from the basic and simple.

Minimalism is a good concept, whether you seek health or a massive body, keep it simple and comfortable.

Just my 2 cents.

I have great respect for concreter because he lives his life the way he wants to regardless of others' opinions. Very few people ever truly do that. He knows the risks and proceeds as he sees fit.

Consider this - when guys post threads about their low dosages, how often does someone come in and lecture / talk shit / make fun of them for it? Virtually never. How often does it happen when someone posts more extreme dosages? Regularly.

I wish ALL members could be more tolerant of others' decisions. Most guys who post regularly aren't new to this lifestyle.

I would like to thank Concreter for starting this thread. This place has been freakin' boring lately.....:food-:mil

I'm Not saying what I'm doing is rite or healthy. My whole life has been Extreme!
From being addicted to Sports early which made me Excell and become the Allstar player of the Allstar team. To fighting and owning the Title as the toughest guy around. I brought that into my Work ethic and found the hardest trade I could that takes strength, stamina and skill.
Again: I smoked a Ton of Dope, acid and did yrs of Coke! Still managed to keep 235pds @ 5%. When I turned 30 and started my own Concrete company along with 18 beers a Day for 10yrs is when at 40 yrs old and 202pds I decided to hit the gym again. Not so much for health as I could bust my ass better than than ever. It was that I was 202pds and felt I was doing God an injustice with the Genetic gift he gave Me!
So along with hitting the gym came putting down the Beer for a Protien shake...Juice was Next to try and get to Another level but My genetics would never let me be an Olympian!
I tried up to 3 grams and felt like shit, same when I hit 270 pds...Not healthy. So here I am, Middle ground for me, not risking it All but still striving to be my Best...That will Never leave Me!

I'm Not saying what I'm doing is rite or healthy. My whole life has been Extreme!
From being addicted to Sports early which made me Excell and become the Allstar player of the Allstar team. To fighting and owning the Title as the toughest guy around. I brought that into my Work ethic and found the hardest trade I could that takes strength, stamina and skill.
Again: I smoked a Ton of Dope, acid and did yrs of Coke! Still managed to keep 235pds @ 5%. When I turned 30 and started my own Concrete company along with 18 beers a Day for 10yrs is when at 40 yrs old and 202pds I decided to hit the gym again. Not so much for health as I could bust my ass better than than ever. It was that I was 202pds and felt I was doing God an injustice with the Genetic gift he gave Me!
So along with hitting the gym came putting down the Beer for a Protien shake...Juice was Next to try and get to Another level but My genetics would never let me be an Olympian!
I tried up to 3 grams and felt like shit, same when I hit 270 pds...Not healthy. So here I am, Middle ground for me, not risking it All but still striving to be my Best...That will Never leave Me!

You shouldn't have to explain yourself. You are living your life and seem to be having loads of fun and doing your own thing so keep doing it.

NEMSZ and I have talked in the past and he seems like a nice person and I agree with a lot of his posts. I just don't like the preaching stuff to guys he doesn't even know. You are a grown man and can do what you want. This is a steroid board and was created for guys to openly talk about their training, diet and drug use. Yes we won't always agree with what others do so have your say. But literally no lie when I read your thread I was gonna post you best hope NEMSZ doesn't see this as a joke. In a light hearted way as it's all silly at the end of the day. Me and NEMSZ aren't mates so I didn't post it but if we were I would have.

NEMSZ you are probably reading this thinking what a tit but I am not coming an argry place. You seem like a nice person I just get annoyed by those type of posts. Plus one thing I don't like is a pretence you are doing it because you somehow care about Concreter. Did you even know him before this thread?

I don't know you Concreter but on the boards you have your favs and you are definitely one of mine. If you died 2moro I would still give you a thought 3 years later just like I do with many who have sadly passed away. I think about Queefer every few months with a random thought popping into my mind. But I won't post like you are stupid for pushing things as you are a grown man. I knew what Q was running and that was up to him. Just like people know what I am running. If I die 2moro so be it. Plus I think we all know Concreter is not the type of person if something happens to come here making a feel sorry for me post. I am not the type either. I know most aren't because we are grown men and we know the risks of life. My doses are getting lower every year and soon they will be nothing but these posts will still annoy me. This is not a justification for us to all abuse and feel good about ourselves whilst we do. Save the drugs are bad posts to beginners who don't know any better.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have to explain yourself. You are living your life and seem to be having loads of fun and doing your own thing so keep doing it.

NEMSZ and I have talked in the past and he seems like a nice person and I agree with a lot of his posts. I just don't like the preaching stuff to guys he doesn't even know. You are a grown man and can do what you want. This is a steroid board and was created for guys to openly talk about their training, diet and drug use. Yes we won't always agree with what others do so have your say. But literally no lie when I read your thread I was gonna post you best hope NEMSZ doesn't see this as a joke. In a light hearted way as it's all silly at the end of the day. Me and NEMSZ aren't mates so I didn't post it but if we were I would have.

NEMSZ you are probably reading this thinking what a tit but I am not coming an argry place. You seem like a nice person I just get annoyed by those type of posts. Plus one thing I don't like is a pretence you are doing it because you somehow care about Concreter. Did you even know him before this thread?

I don't know you Concreter but on the boards you have your favs and you are definitely one of mine. If you died 2moro I would still give you a thought 3 years later just like I do with many who have sadly passed away. I think about Queefer every few months with a random thought popping into my mind. But I won't post like you are stupid for pushing things as you are a grown man. I knew what Q was running and that was up to him. Just like people know what I am running. If I die 2moro so be it. Plus I think we all know Concreter is not the type of person if something happens to come here making a feel sorry for me post. I am not the type either. I know most aren't because we are grown men and we know the risks of life. My doses are getting lower every year and soon they will be nothing but these posts will still annoy me. This is not a justification for us to all abuse and feel good about ourselves whilst we do. Save the drugs are bad posts to beginners who don't know any better.

I’m not taking it in any bad way... No worries...

Yes, I stated before in this thread that Concreter and I have spoken before, we’ve written to each other’s posts etc but it’s not like we’re buddies or anything... I’ve even stated before that his posts are funny, albeit sometimes exaggerated but funny lol... I’ve never had a problem with him and I don’t think he’s ever had a problem with me.. I even stated the reason why I made my post and I left it alone..

The only thing I’ll challenge you on is there’s a difference between preaching and asking questions/calling people out... I’ve never told someone what to do/not to do.. But I can see how many will take things out of context..

I honestly don’t care anymore... I can make 10 examples off the top of my head right now about guys getting angry with me or others who post about health/ask questions or make comments and those same people will praise someone else saying virtually the same thing but because they’re cool or that person is well known then it’s accepted... It’s all about convenience....

With that being said; I’m not going to ask or call anyone out anymore either when I see it, if that makes you feel better... I’ve already come to the conclusion, as Joe Rogan puts it;

“The internet is a window and everyone has a rock” lol including myself, so no use in arguing...

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner