over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking compounds that aren’t 19-nors?

AnfG

Registered
Newbies
Guys,

Curious just trying to do some research on compounds which are good for bulking that aren’t 19-Nors (Deca etc). Obviously there is EQ but what other options are there which are oils (not orals).

Cheers
TG

Other than EQ I don't think I'd use anything else except HGH and insulin , maybe Peptides.
GHRP-6 made me stupid hungry so aside from the GH response it increase the apatite is a benefit to growth

Other than EQ I don't think I'd use anything else except HGH and insulin , maybe Peptides.
GHRP-6 made me stupid hungry so aside from the GH response it increase the apatite is a benefit to growth
Haven’t looked into peptides before tbh. Worth the research I guess. MK I assume would be another option?

If you have your test high, and eat enough, you can bulk on that alone. Not exotic or even interesting but it‘ll work
Yes, I gathered that. Am just curious more from a knowledge standpoint.

19-Nors fuck your prolactin up too much and it’s not a road I want to go down. Some might question why, but it’s a personal choice. Maybe one day but for now rather stick to test derivatives and DHT based compounds and probably just oils as to be kind to my liver haha.

I’m still conscious of longevity even dabbling in PEDs

Yes, I gathered that. Am just curious more from a knowledge standpoint.

19-Nors fuck your prolactin up too much and it’s not a road I want to go down. Some might question why, but it’s a personal choice. Maybe one day but for now rather stick to test derivatives and DHT based compounds and probably just oils as to be kind to my liver haha.

I’m still conscious of longevity even dabbling in PEDs
You say “your prolactin” as if this is speculation and not something you‘ve personally experienced?

Prolactin has been shown in quite a few studies to be controlled by masterone.. also the connection between elevated estrogen and prolactin is well known.. so if you control estrogen you will influence prolactin.. or like I mentioned just add a bit of masteron

You say “your prolactin” as if this is speculation and not something you‘ve personally experienced?
Apologies I might have mixed it up with progesterone.
My point is 19-Nors really suppress your HPTA levels and it would be hard to get your levels back to baseline if one would choose to do so, by coming of PEDs completely (as in no cruising). At least this is what I’ve read and have discussed with others. If you think this might be wrong I’d love to hear why.

My point is 19-Nors really suppress your HPTA levels and it would be hard to get your levels back to baseline if one would choose to do so, by coming of PEDs completely (as in no cruising). At least this is what I’ve read and have discussed with others. If you think this might be wrong I’d love to hear why.

If you are afraid of trt or intend to fully "recover" I would suggest staying clear of aas all together. I've personally never known anyone to ever just do 1 cycle or ever actually recover to pre aas testosterone levels.

This isn't meant as a dick comment. I say the same thing to people at the gym who ask me about doing their first cycle.

As soon as you touch any exogenous hormone or pro-hormone, it impacts HPTA. How much? Depends on the compound, duration, dosage and even individual.

If you are afraid of trt or intend to fully "recover" I would suggest staying clear of aas all together. I've personally never known anyone to ever just do 1 cycle or ever actually recover to pre aas testosterone levels.

This isn't meant as a dick comment. I say the same thing to people at the gym who ask me about doing their first cycle.
Agreed, and I’m committed for a long haul. Already done a couple. But test and EQ only. Definitely won’t be pre AAS levels I know this already. However I’m trying to navigate this crazy world I’m in with what I consider the healthiest way for lack of a better word. Basically trying to be wise about my choices and not over do shit if I don’t necessarily need to.

As soon as you touch any exogenous hormone or pro-hormone, it impacts HPTA. How much? Depends on the compound, duration, dosage and even individual.
I agree and the key statement is depends on the compound. Hence 19-Nors are I believe the worse of the lot.

Agreed, and I’m committed for a long haul. Already done a couple. But test and EQ only. Definitely won’t be pre AAS levels I know this already. However I’m trying to navigate this crazy world I’m in with what I consider the healthiest way for lack of a better word. Basically trying to be wise about my choices and not over do shit if I don’t necessarily need to.
I've seen a lot of people get some pretty dam good results on just test, hgh and slin.

I’m not going to get into all the other stuff you’re mentioning, because obviously you’ve got your own preconceived notions and I have no interest in trying to change your mind. So to answer your initial question, Primobolan.

Everything ped wise suppress your Hpta bud. There is no way around that.

Prolactin has been shown in quite a few studies to be controlled by masterone.. also the connection between elevated estrogen and prolactin is well known.. so if you control estrogen you will influence prolactin.. or like I mentioned just add a bit of masteron
Estrogen is a cobinding factor for the prolactin receptor, if I remember correctly it must be present to activate the receptor.

All steroids are "good" for bulking. Bulking and cutting drugs? Nah, not really. Well maybe stuff like Halo and Proviron which don't seem to be directly anabolic much, they are used for "skin texture" before shows or neural effects. You can take Winstrol to grow, Primo, Masteron or whatever, they are all good at a proper relative dosing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws