over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bumps ongoing cycle

bigbumpkin2003

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Tried to look for a certain thread to put this under . Like logs etc couldn’t figure it out. Apologies for being tech handicapped. I know I can’t name names of gear etc but am I able to list what I’m taking on cycle. Someone advise and if allowed I’ll add

Anyhow background is 56 years old knee replacement and hip replacement. Also 7 blown discs in back . So when my body says back off I back off . Trying to add lean muscle while losing bit of fat and I’ll add a starting pic I took

Was just gonna log workout each day not delving into diet etc .’ Would list cycle and update anytime something was dropped at added

Yesterday did some legs 6 sets each excersize. Leg press, leg curl, leg extension, calf raises …15 minutes stair machine

Attachments

• 9FDA9CA3-5F3B-4465-99F3-1913F242D738.jpeg
    9FDA9CA3-5F3B-4465-99F3-1913F242D738.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 96
  • C5B6522E-A743-4562-8E44-E3DDDCAA130D.jpeg
    C5B6522E-A743-4562-8E44-E3DDDCAA130D.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 96
Kudos for the drive to make positive changes to your life / body. That said, I would focus on dropping bodyfat before any gear use out side of TRT doses. You’ll find that the whole process will be easier once you reach a reasonable body fat level.

Was starting with just testE at 250 mgs a week. To build a solid base . Then adding Anavar. My job keeps me walking 6 miles each day so
I do benefit from that

Definitely had an uphill journey with all those injuries. We’re you in some sort of automobile accident or something? Anyways, good luck on your fitness journey!!!

Cage

No just worked hard labor all my life since 14 detassling corn and so on. Takes its toll on the body Year after year

Okay less than 8 hours between now and when I need to wake for next shift. Yes not ideal at all so gonna pass tonight and take gym bag with me to work so I can head straight there tomorrow evening

what led to those injuries? I have family members who have had the hip and knee replacement.

Tried to look for a certain thread to put this under . Like logs etc couldn’t figure it out. Apologies for being tech handicapped. I know I can’t name names of gear etc but am I able to list what I’m taking on cycle. Someone advise and if allowed I’ll add

Anyhow background is 56 years old knee replacement and hip replacement. Also 7 blown discs in back . So when my body says back off I back off . Trying to add lean muscle while losing bit of fat and I’ll add a starting pic I took

Was just gonna log workout each day not delving into diet etc .’ Would list cycle and update anytime something was dropped at added

Yesterday did some legs 6 sets each excersize. Leg press, leg curl, leg extension, calf raises …15 minutes stair machine
Good for you for deciding to make positive changes in your body and best of luck reaching your goals! That said, a solid diet will help you so much and would be a major emphasis if it were me BEFORE adding anything extra to your TRT. A good macro template to get started with (may need adjusted to fit your metabolism/calorie expenditure) to lose body fat that I've used... Body weight x 12 = daily calories, 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight, .40 grams of fat per lb of body weight, and the remainder of calories will come from carbs. You can carb cycle up 1 or 2 days per week (preferably not 2 consecutive days in a row) and back down the other 5 to 6 days per week to make adjustments while maintaining the 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight and the .40 grams of fat per lb of body weight.

Good for you for deciding to make positive changes in your body and best of luck reaching your goals! That said, a solid diet will help you so much and would be a major emphasis if it were me BEFORE adding anything extra to your TRT. A good macro template to get started with (may need adjusted to fit your metabolism/calorie expenditure) to lose body fat that I've used... Body weight x 12 = daily calories, 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight, .40 grams of fat per lb of body weight, and the remainder of calories will come from carbs. You can carb cycle up 1 or 2 days per week (preferably not 2 consecutive days in a row) and back down the other 5 to 6 days per week to make adjustments while maintaining the 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight and the .40 grams of fat per lb of body weight.
Hey I greatly appreciate the information. I will try to delve into this further at work today.

what led to those injuries? I have family members who have had the hip and knee replacement.
Just working hard blue collar jobs for forty years . Beat my body up .

DB incline curls
Skull crushers
Cable curls
Rope pulls
Preachers
Kick backs
All six sets

DB curls time under tension 3 sets

Walked 6 miles at work counting that as my cardio

DB incline curls
Skull crushers
Cable curls
Rope pulls
Preachers
Kick backs
All six sets

DB curls time under tension 3 sets

Walked 6 miles at work counting that as my cardio
18 sets each for biceps and triceps?

Try this

DB curls, 3 sets,
Close grip bench 3 sets

All sets to failure.

Bumpkin you can always list what AAS/ancillaries you're taking. I think adding GH would be a great asset to you.

HGH would be awesome addition …just don’t know if it’s workable in my budget .

Sunday was a bust .

Church was 9:00 since I’m in choir . Also on church board . So after service had a lunch provided, and then started planning the community Garden! Actually excited. We are doing jalapeños, Serranos, Roma tomatoes, beef steak tomatoes , tomatillos, ghost peppers, cucumbers, and onions . It’s a pretty big bed . We had so much last year we had trouble giving enough away to not waste any !

Anyway that wrapped up at 3:00 in afternoon. So very long church day . Went home and fiancé used car for errands. I did a few things around the home . Made the mistake of laying down,,,,,she woke me for bed at 900 lol

Monday

Started with 20 minutes on stairs

DB rows 5 sets
DB shrugs 5 sets
Lat pulls 5 sets
Rows 4 sets

Sorry about not entering

Wednesday

Did deads
Little core work

20 minutes stairs

Thursday