over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying a suit

one of my clients is a tailor, so I go to the second hand store, buy something ridiculously huge, and then she brings it in for me. It is money well spent b/c they fit perfectly.well, for a while: since I have been trying to grow into the next size up
double breasted are the best when tailored and you have an extreme taper. really makes people notice the suit and cut

I'm having a tough time finding a suit. I'm sure everyone else has this problem too. My shoulders are my biggest bodypart and it's throwing everything off.

Any advise?

Google Astor & black

If they're not com convenient find another custom tailor.

Don't want to look stupid in o suit.

Good luck

The thing that bothers me is getting a suit that probably won't fit me next time I need to wear it. Which is a good thing since we all want to get bigger but a waste of money to wear it once or twice.

if you get it brought in, you can get let out, so you can have one for a while as you grow.
exactly why I get it a the second hand store. I would rather pay the tailor then pay for both suit and tailoring

Just do indochino, I know you see there fucking ads everywhere so it seems cheap by trust me. You can have custom made for just about everything on a suit. Plus it's built for your body and measurements.

You're having a tough time finding a suit or one that fits w/out spending a boat load in tailoring? Men's Wearhouse has some bigger sizes. K&G might also be an option as they have sizes to fit people of all shapes and sizes.

I get everything these days from indochino.com custom made suits extreme bargains. Quality is just as nice as some of my higher end suits. Fit to perfection .

You're having a tough time finding a suit or one that fits w/out spending a boat load in tailoring? Men's Wearhouse has some bigger sizes. K&G might also be an option as they have sizes to fit people of all shapes and sizes.

I checked mens warehouse. Problem is I need suit separates because if I get a suit which the jacket fits, it comes with 42 inch waist pants. And they have a terrible selection in separates. Lot of places don't even have 48 regular jackets. It's been frustrating. I tried Macy's and a little privately owned suit store as well. Came out with nada.

if you get it brought in, you can get let out, so you can have one for a while as you grow.
exactly why I get it a the second hand store. I would rather pay the tailor then pay for both suit and tailoring

Good point. I'll try to find something big so I can tailor it more than once. Thanks

I buy all my suits from Men's Warehouse and K & G when I'm bulking and have them tailored a little larger so they fit when I get slightly bigger.

I have the same prob. Im a 50 jacket size and the psnts fir that are like a 46. I bought two suits when they had a sale, i spent almost as much in tailoring as the cost of the suits...nature of the beast i guess....but its hilarious listening to the tailors and salesmen

You have to go suit seperates. Men's Wearhouse has a limited selection (only like 2-4 of the suit seperates to choose from). Go to Brooks Brothers outlet stores. All their suits are seperates. You will still need to get some taken in from the stomach area. I bring my brooks brothers suits to men's wearhouse for tailoring. A custom suit is good if you're always the same weight. They cost minimum a grand and if you lose or gain more than 10lbs at a time, they won't fit anymore. I stick with the seperates due to price, personally. My dress shirts have to be fitted after I buy them with material removed from the stomach area. But it looks good after! All tailoring done at Men's wearhouse.

JC PENNY. is where I go, they have separate jackets, and pant sizes. I get 34 or 36 pants, and a 50 jacket, for like 100.00 then just take the jacket to a tailer, and have it taken in.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws