over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can fast food be good for you?

Agreed! Fast food is unhealthy in the short and long term.

Yes!!!!! There is no doubt people can get shredded on fast food, but that in it self does not mean that the food is healthy... It's far from that. Food is the main killer of people now days, kind of sad when you realize how far we have come in health/science then people just destroy them self with bad food

Im just putting my 2 pennies in on the end here.
First of all the Mc'Donald's corporation does not refer to a hamburger as "hamburger", they refer to it as "product".....so McDonald's does not even consider this food! Did you know in the good old U. S. of A. McDonald's is NOT required by government or regulator law to list the 100's of ingredients and chemicals used in its food??
Just using McDonald's as my example, but the responsibility of the McDonald's corporation is NOT to provide you with good NOR nutritious food......they could give a fuck about that. Their MAIN PRIORITY is to increase shareholder profits. Eat McDonalds ONLY for 6 weeks or so, get bloodwork done before and after, and let us know where you are at. Talk about 'how you feel'......yup, their "food" is designed to make you crave it and feel like crap when you cant get it.....almost like a drug??

fast food II

For those of you who did not take the time to read the article, here is some more info . . .

“[McDonalds] The company is trying everything it can to win back deserters. Last month,
in keeping with prevailing desires and current nutritional wisdom, McDonald's abandoned
margarine for butter. The company announced recently that it would stop selling chickens
that have been raised with antibiotics that could affect human health, and milk from cows
that had been treated with growth hormones. They introduced low-calorie "artisan grilled
chicken" sandwiches and, this month, began serving breakfast all day-—fulfilling a request
that the Egg McMuffin crowd has been making for years. McDonald's has also jumped on
the seasonal-food bandwagon, having sold about thirty-seven million Cuties, the brand
of clemen-tines that come with Happy Meals. The company has even begun to introduce
restaurants with digital kiosks, where customers can build their own dishes on a touch screen,
then grab a G.P.S. locator, find a seat, and wait until the freshly made product is delivered
by a server who has homed in on the signal.”

“There is also a biological component to our addiction to fast food. Because our brains
evolved at a time when food was scarce, we are biologically predisposed to consume a
diet that is high in calories, sugar, and fat. And that is exactly what Happy Meals, and
most processed food sold in American supermarkets, offer. When you eat a Big Mac,
your blood sugar soars. Your brain then releases a flood of chemicals, such as dopamine,
that induce pleasure and contribute to a tendency to eat compulsively. At high enough
levels, the salt and sugar in food can be addictive; you crave them like a drug.”

“Coudreaut is the guardian of McDonald's menu, which in many respects makes him the
most influential chef in the world. When he decides to add or alter a dish, ripples are
felt throughout the American food system. I asked him about the company's switch
from margarine to butter. "Butter tastes better, and it is more in line with where our
society's mind-set is moving," Coudreaut said. "I can understand butter on a muffin;
I can't understand liquid margarine, which has fifteen or sixteen ingredients. "The shift
to butter means that McDonald's will increase its dairy use by five or six hundred million
pounds of milk each year—enough to have produced all of last year's domestic
butter exports. The impact on the dairy industry will be enormous, and because
McDonald's is doing it similar chains are certain to follow.””

“Healthy food itself is a vague concept, often defined by what it is not: food that contains
too much fat, salt, or sugar, or food that lacks vitamins, fibre, nutrients, and minerals.
Whole-grain products and vegetables are healthy food; so is lean meat. Nothing on the
menu at McDonald's poses a danger to the health of someone who eats there only once a
month. But who does that? People spend nearly half their food budget on meals prepared
away from home, and in the process they tend to consume more fat, more salt, a greater
number of calories, and fewer nutrients.”

"The architecture of the McDonald's Egg McMuffin has not changed," Coudreaut said.
"What made it a wonderful sandwich back in the seventies, when they first came out,
has not changed." Then, rising from his seat and waving has hands with excitement,
he said, "This English muffin is going back to what we had. Fluffy nooks and crannies.
And real butter. Look at the natural juice from the Canadian bacon." He pointed to
another dish that had just arrived, a salad with the new "artisan grilled chicken," and
said, "No artificial flavors or preservatives or phosphate. It's basically pantrylike
ingredients you would expect to use at home. A little bit of lemon. Herbs. Clean flavor.
Not a lot of stuff going on."

“Coudreaut and Yu continued to march me through McDonald's many nutritional initiatives.
There were smoothies with fewer calories, buttermilk fried chicken, and, across the room,
a giant basket of lettuce and kale. Yogurt was everywhere. I asked Chef Dan, as everyone
calls him, if he thought most McDonald's food could be regarded as good for the people
who eat it. His voice tightened. "I believe strongly as a chef there is no forbidden food,"
he said. "Look at that grilled chicken. No artificial colors or flavors. Minimally processed.
No preservatives.Technically, under a U.S.D.A. banner we could call it all natural. But we
wouldn't call it natural. We call it artisan chicken."

I quit fast food a few years ago. Once every blue moon I may get forced to eat it. That's when I realize why I gave it up in the first place. It goes down tasting good but soon after I feel sluggish/lethargic and then typically have some type of stomach discomforts like bloat and/or diarrhea.

What changes have you noticed? Other than GI improvements, did you drop any weight? Have you gotten leaner?

Alfresco are you REALLY believing that bullshit? I have a bridge to sell you!!
Bro, McDonald's food is PURE GARBAGE i would NOT LET my dog eat.....what makes you think its good enough for humans?? McDonald's AINT CHANGING SHIT, nor using Hormone free meats....BECAUSE IT EATS INTO THEIR PROFITS! JUST drive by ANY mcDonald's at about 6:30 am to 8:00 am.....look at all the dumb motherfuckers lined up down the street. Ask them what meds their doc has them on??? Ask them what their last blood test looked like? Do they train at the gym regularly?? LMAO!!!
You can make the SAME SHIT at home, using organic ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, grass fed beef, healthy bread, and you will get a SHIT TON of protein.
Oh i forgot......its easier to pull up at the drive through and order.
How bout this, lets compare pics and health stats to you guys that condone McDonald's, or OTHER fast food, and lets see ME when im 70. Lets see where we are at....good luck fast food DUMMIES

of course not

Alfresco are you REALLY believing that bullshit? I have a bridge to sell you!! . . .

You have got to be kidding! Hell no I don’t believe that junk food (McDonalds, etc.)
is good for you. And if you knew anything about me you would know that, would not
have to ask, sheezzz.

I posted this to let you know guys know what is going in the deceitful, crazy and the industry
is up to and what they think . . . that is all. I have zero ‘agenda’ except the dissemination
of information.

And by the way, I happen to agree with you, excepting your opinion of me :)

Holy Crap Alfresco i owe you a public apology!!!
Im thinking it was probably late at night when i answered and i guess i took your post literally. No im sorry i dont know you.....but it seems like we are on the same page, my apologies.
as a funny side note, I SEE some guys from my gym go to the Taco Bell for their post workout meal.....unbelievable!! Yes i think this happens more than we think??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131