over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cancer free :)

2jacked4u

Registered
Well I made it 5 years out after being diagnosed with the second most invasive thyroid cancer at 24, and let me tell you that was a changing point in my life for the better. I guess I finally realized that life can be and is indeed short if. I just never figured that someone that looked as I did and trained like I did could ever be faced with such a major obstical, but that is just what it was a obstical to make me stronger and not to stress out over the small stuff that all tend to dwell on in our day to day lives. Now its time to train in the off season after having 3 months off of the gym and get ready for next year. Stay healthy guy's!

That is excellent news. I am glad to here that you were able to beat it and that you can now live and be a new you. Congrats bro!

Congrats man, I know the feel. I was 29 and mine had a 7 year follow up. I don't miss the twice a year colonoscopies.

That is the best news EVER! Congratz man and take care of yourself!!

Well I made it 5 years out after being diagnosed with the second most invasive thyroid cancer at 24, and let me tell you that was a changing point in my life for the better. I guess I finally realized that life can be and is indeed short if. I just never figured that someone that looked as I did and trained like I did could ever be faced with such a major obstical, but that is just what it was a obstical to make me stronger and not to stress out over the small stuff that all tend to dwell on in our day to day lives. Now its time to train in the off season after having 3 months off of the gym and get ready for next year. Stay healthy guy's!

Awesome

Having been touched by cancer via the people I care about I can only imagine how much you have grown as a person having successfully endured this health challenge. HUGE CONGRATS!!!! Thanks for sharing : )

Cheers
lilned

Thanks guy's... and congrads to you too SecondAct. I had my scan once a year for 5 years and then every 3 after that until I reach 10 year mark. Comming off my synthroid for 6 weeks is horribal I dont know if anyone is familular with normal TSH levels but typicaly on my scale the lab used normal range is .05-5.5 and mine hits 230's which is EXTREME hypo, feel like shit. Thats why I miss so much time in the gym when I get one done. I barely have enough drive to eat let alone lift :(.

Yes congrats to that for sure, my uncle had something like that and it did not appear to be easy on him either but he is doing much better now. I think it was about 7-8 years ago now. take care

god bless

That's great news and I admire your positive attitude. Those of us with (apparently) perfect health have a lot to learn from survivors like you.

Wow, CONGRATS! That's a huge win! Great to hear it!

Congrtas on your victory over cancer! Peace.

Thanks guy's... and congrads to you too SecondAct. I had my scan once a year for 5 years and then every 3 after that until I reach 10 year mark. Comming off my synthroid for 6 weeks is horribal I dont know if anyone is familular with normal TSH levels but typicaly on my scale the lab used normal range is .05-5.5 and mine hits 230's which is EXTREME hypo, feel like shit. Thats why I miss so much time in the gym when I get one done. I barely have enough drive to eat let alone lift :(.

Why doesn't your endo use Thyrogen? It's recombinant synthetic TSH. I know a lady at work that had to get scanned every year and it about killed her to go hypothyroid.
I told her about Thyrogen and the fact you don't have to go off thyroid meds as the synthetic TSH is injected before the scan 2-3 times to mimic the high TSH level that would be created by cessation of thyroid drugs. Therefore allowing the Thyrogen to turn on any thyroid cancer cells in the body that will be picked up by RAI3 scans.

Glad to hear things are good thyroid cancers follicular and app are the easiest cancers to cure if caught early...

Great news! Congrats bro!

Why doesn't your endo use Thyrogen? It's recombinant synthetic TSH. I know a lady at work that had to get scanned every year and it about killed her to go hypothyroid.
I told her about Thyrogen and the fact you don't have to go off thyroid meds as the synthetic TSH is injected before the scan 2-3 times to mimic the high TSH level that would be created by cessation of thyroid drugs. Therefore allowing the Thyrogen to turn on any thyroid cancer cells in the body that will be picked up by RAI3 scans.

Glad to hear things are good thyroid cancers follicular and app are the easiest cancers to cure if caught early...

Noted for sure!! It sucks ass to come off that long.

Thanks guy's again for the congrads. I'll be starting my log on getting ready for next years show soon :)

It's always great to hear news like this!

So happy for you, I cannot imagine the rollercoaster of emotions you have been on the last 5 years.

Congrats brother! BIG feat you have accomplished.

Congrats man!!

Congrats Bro for your success...This Jan I'll be cancer free 1 year so I definatly understand....pro

Congrats Bro for your success...This Jan I'll be cancer free 1 year so I definatly understand....pro

1 year down and a lifetime left :)... Congrads to your self. Off to the gym for week 1 of the off season....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear