over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cannabis pre-contest

Are there studies proving this? I’ve never heard of marijuana increasing estrogen and know people in the industry as well as watched every documentary/show that’s pretty much out there...

Can it be 100% sure that it was cannabis that contributed to higher Estro or was it the massive amounts of AAS and other things they take? The only way they could be 100% is if they took everything exactly the same and got bloods pulled with cannabis and without...

Many cannabinoids interact with the estrogen receptor. All we can be sure of is if it does have an effect, it wouldn't matter while on AAS and estrogen blockers.

With Cannabis being socially acceptable , even when I go out socially people mentioning it, I would have never even thought twice about doing it , and now with that it an anti-cancer, helps seizures, helps parkinson's, and other benefits, I smoke it , not much maybe like 5-15 hits , and its not every day.

During pre-contest has anyone had experience with using it pretty frequently or frequently, and still progressed losing body-fat nicely?

I smoke it after I eat then go to the gym, and do my cardio. I've lifted on it once and it was nice. Generally its later in the evening, and I've never done it earlier in the day before lifting, not do I want to.

do you think it would cause any challenges with the munchies ?

why would it hinder fatloss?
i smoked it CONSTANTLY while prepping for shows. bout only thing that would keep me calm and get me to sleep when on highish dose tren.
-F2S

i been asked few times if i ever thought marijuana cost me gains. i am a ecto/meso kinda body and was never a BIG eater. i always respond "What!? I OWE 10-15lbs of muscle to marijuana. Makes chicken taste GREAT!":D

for real tho, i would get munchies and just eat my macros like supposed to and it tasted so good lol. natty crunchy peanut butter tasted like reeses pb cups to me :love:
-F2S

My current employment won't allow it. Damn I miss it. Just one hitter of a nice cerebral sativa and of course the gear I was on, the pumps were unreal. Then pig out on the food you SHOULD be eating afterwards, man those were fun times.

That's the problem A LOT of people have. They cant use cannabis because of their jobs.

That's the problem A LOT of people have. They cant use cannabis because of their jobs.

def one of the perks of owning my own biz. :D
i have.... @15 employees. and i dont drug test. i judge em on performance. in 5 years i have had 1 employee on prescription meds and wasnt fit to work. other than that, no probs. prob 1/3 of my workforce smokes weed i bet. it has never been a problem that i know of.
-F2S

Always the driest and hardest on stage and can guarantee I smoke more weed than anyone

I have found in general if there is something that people want to do they will look at what ever positive things they can as proof that it is acceptable if not the best course of action.

why would it hinder fatloss?
i smoked it CONSTANTLY while prepping for shows. bout only thing that would keep me calm and get me to sleep when on highish dose tren.
-F2S

the thing that REALLY fucks me up, is NOT SMOKING!
should be freakin bong in the for between sets...
maybe i can that happen!:love::headbang:

the thing that REALLY fucks me up, is NOT SMOKING!
should be freakin bong in the for between sets...
maybe i can that happen!:love::headbang:

Haha lots of guys from my gym smoke in the gym parking lot before and after their workout. We have an outdoor gym. I can easily imagine guys vaping in between sets. I haven’t seen it yet. 😀

Haha lots of guys from my gym smoke in the gym parking lot before and after their workout. We have an outdoor gym. I can easily imagine guys vaping in between sets. I haven’t seen it yet. 😀

lol
it could prob be pulled off.
a gym i used to go to i used to get kgs from the gym owner...
we would just open em up right in the gym in the middle of everything.:headbang:

used to smoke on my warm up walk to the gym but got into a fight with a cop one day... cant have that fuckin up my workouts!

now i finish my cig then do my warm up walk:mad:

i would totally bring a pen if we had that sorta tech... lol
:star-w:rs

I know it all hits everyone different but what strain you guys using before the gym?

I know it all hits everyone different but what strain you guys using before the gym?

unless you have access to pretty high quality strain is marganally important.

if you have access to say b+ and higher... then it will have a lil more effect. but really best to see what you personally like.

for me most sativas are like weed light. i prefer things that leave most in a coma.

much more to it then strain. also depends on what part of the world you are in, and so much of the liniage of things is watered down or nothing more then words at this point.

waaaay too many seed banks n breeders.

No athlete should smoke weed. If you are a frequent marihuana user, look into vaping or oral consumption.

unless you have access to pretty high quality strain is marganally important.

if you have access to say b+ and higher... then it will have a lil more effect. but really best to see what you personally like.

for me most sativas are like weed light. i prefer things that leave most in a coma.

much more to it then strain. also depends on what part of the world you are in, and so much of the liniage of things is watered down or nothing more then words at this point.

waaaay too many seed banks n breeders.

I 2nd this, I’ve been smoking a long time and have quite a few friends in the industry who are or deal with big names on the west coast and the whole “Indica/Sativa” or “strain” is all person dependent as in how they react to it and their tolerance level...

I prefer top shelf/exotics myself, I literally won’t smoke if it’s cheap stuff... Has to be high quality indoor..

I agree there’s a lot of breeders and strains that claim to be but aren’t... For example an almost world famous one; Sour Diesel... Its actually pretty hard to find REAL Sour Diesel, there’s many who claim they have it or when people who just smoke and don’t really know buy “Sour” they can’t tell the difference.. The REAL Sour smells disgusting fuel, literal diesel fuel in your face, F-350 exhaust pipe up your nose type of smell... Big, light green, frosty nugs.. Man how I miss her.. She comes around at times but not as often as 8-10+ years ago...

No athlete should smoke weed. If you are a frequent marihuana user, look into vaping or oral consumption.

They actually did a study on people who only smoked cannabis, over a period of 30 years... No bad effects on the lungs or anything else for that matter...

They actually did a study on people who only smoked cannabis, over a period of 30 years... No bad effects on the lungs or anything else for that matter...

Whether smoking marijuana causes lung cancer, as cigarette smoking does, remains an open question.68,71 Marijuana smoke contains carcinogenic combustion products, including about 50 percent more benzoprene and 75 percent more benzanthracene (and more phenols, vinyl chlorides, nitrosamines, reactive oxygen species) than cigarette smoke.68 Because of how it is typically smoked (deeper inhale, held for longer), marijuana smoking leads to four times the deposition of tar compared to cigarette smoking.72 However, while a few small, uncontrolled studies have suggested that heavy, regular marijuana smoking could increase risk for respiratory cancers, well-designed population studies have failed to find an increased risk of lung cancer associated with marijuana use.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicati...juana/what-are-marijuanas-effects-lung-health

Smoke is harmful to lung health. Whether from burning wood, tobacco or marijuana, toxins and carcinogens are released from the combustion of materials. Smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke.4-7

Beyond just what's in the smoke alone, marijuana is typically smoked differently than tobacco. Marijuana smokers tend to inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than cigarette smokers, which leads to a greater exposure per breath to tar.

Smoking marijuana clearly damages the human lung. Research shows that smoking marijuana causes chronic bronchitis and marijuana smoke has been shown to injure the cell linings of the large airways, which could explain why smoking marijuana leads to symptoms such as chronic cough, phlegm production, wheeze and acute bronchitis.4,9

Smoking marijuana has also been linked to cases of air pockets in between both lungs and between the lungs and the chest wall, as well as large air bubbles in the lungs among young to middle-aged adults, mostly heavy smokers of marijuana.

However, it's not possible to establish whether these occur more frequently among marijuana smokers than the general population.4

Smoking marijuana can harm more than just the lungs and respiratory system—it can also affect the immune system and the body's ability to fight disease, especially for those whose immune systems are already weakened from immunosuppressive drugs or diseases, such as HIV infection.4,9

Smoking marijuana hurts the lungs' first line of defense against infection by killing cells that help remove dust and germs as well as causing more mucus to be formed. In addition, it also suppresses the immune system. These effects could lead to an increased risk of lower respiratory tract infections among marijuana smokers, although there is no clear evidence of such actual infections being more common among marijuana smokers.4,9 However, frequent marijuana-only smokers have more healthcare visits for respiratory conditions compared to nonsmokers.
https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html

You’re literally quoting things from a government controlled site with zero backing... Marijuana weakens the immune system? Tell that to all the cancer patients who’ve gone into remission WITH MARIJUANA.... And yes I PERSONALLY know a few... You need to look at real world results not theories and propaganda nonsense, as it stated; there’s very few actual documented studies on any of this... I remember when I was a kid they said smoking one joint caused as much harm as 1 box of cigarettes, turns out that’s 100% false...

CBD and THC have proven to have medical benefits... PERIOD... This is a fact...

Is it cookie cutter that every single person who uses marijuana will receive medical benefits and zero side effects? Of course not.. But I’d bet my last $1,000 99% would have ZERO PROBLEMS smoking marijuana and marijuana only...

People seem to forget, A LOT of people who smoke, roll it up in either rolling paper or tobacco, if you smoke it through a bong, pipe or use organic hemp paper, this issue is significantly reduced...

Also, I’m talking about regular USE.. Like someone who wants to take a few puffs out of a joint or a bong rip after a long day to relax or maybe a couple times a day... Not the super stoner, smoke all day joint after joint nonstop characters...

Another thing about the “athletes”; you do know there are literally HUNDREDS of cases where professional athletes smoke marijuana? Nate and Nick Diaz come to mind? The guys with arguable the best cardio in the UFC and participate in triathlons and decathlon’s regularly... Oh and Michael Phelps? Yea, don’t smoke weed, you could end up an Olympic Gold medalist with multiple world records :rolleyes:

Right, it's all just a big government conspiracy :rolleyes: I agree that cannabinoids have huge potential and overall positive health effects. My beef is with the smoking part.

Whether you smoke it with tobacco or not, burning any organic compound and inhaling the smoke is detrimental to your health. Smoking it with tobacco (which most people do) leads to much higher tar deposition and inhalation of carcinogens than with filtered cigarettes. One joint is probably 'only' as bad as 2-4 cigarettes, but for someone who smokes several times a day, this is a completely unecessary strain on the body. Whether or not cancer risk is significanctly increased (despite conclusive data there is reason to assume so), you will have diminished cardiovascular fitness and will be more susceptible to URTI.

The athletes you mention might be even better or fitter if they consumed marihuana differently. And Phelbs is by no means a regular user, given that WADA tests for THC during competition times. That one picture of him was during a house party while he was taking time off from competing.

Most of us in legal states who know what we are doing are vaporizing 90%+ pure THC concentrate at this point that has been tested for purity and contaminants on a batch basis. Everything is happening below the temperature of combustion. THC and weed in general isn't' anything like tobacco, it doesn't' have particles in it small enough to cause nuclear damage to cells, thus no lung cancer.

Ur spreading bs drug war propaganda studies jeff, typical.

Most of us in legal states who know what we are doing are vaporizing 90%+ pure THC concentrate at this point that has been tested for purity and contaminants on a batch basis. Everything is happening below the temperature of combustion.
I have no objections to that kind of consumption. All I'm trying to do is to encourage people to consume their cannabis in healthier ways, namely through vaping or oral ingestion.

Kind of surprised that people would object to the statement that 'inhaling smoke is unhealthy' :confused: Where smoke = airborne particulates created by combustion. combustion = fire, burning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131