over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Case report: Pro cycle, 4g+, 8iu gh.

Every conversation comes around to one thing with you...[emoji5]

And I'm not saying ur wrong either [emoji39]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I thought that it was an important distinction :eek:

my friends who are in this lifestyle have pretty much all reported the same thing across the board

The minute you tell your doctor your on steroids EVERY future problem gets related to steroid use.

“ oh you get headaches..that’s cause you used steroids “

Fuck that. You Defo don’t want that on your record.

None of my doctors over the last 25 years have handled me that way. If so I would have simply fired them and moved on.

Back in the 90’s one of my docs was an ex competitor in fact - and a pretty damn good B.B.

Last edited:
None of my doctors over the last 25 years have handled me that way. If so I would have simply fired them and moved on.

Back in the 90’s one of my docs was an ex competitor in fact - and a pretty damn good B.B.
Same here. My doc knows everything I'm on or tried. Been with him 20+ years and he's only a few years older than me.

He's on TRT himself. I think He sees me as a "test" subject. We've tried a lot of different compounds and supplements over the years.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

The minute you tell your doctor your on steroids EVERY future problem gets related to steroid use.

Agreed. Every primary I've had, that I tell I'm using gear, typically blames every problem I have to the steroids I'm on.

Agreed. Every primary I've had, that I tell I'm using gear, typically blames every problem I have to the steroids I'm on.

Fire them and move on. Too many people forget that the doctor is there to provide a service. I respect their knowledge but I realize that they are no more of an expert in their field than I am in mine. If I don’t provide clients with their required level of service I expect to be fired - as should my doctor. When I have had bad experiences I’ve stopped visits and left. I pay for the time and move on.

record? lol. have you forgotten about HIPAA laws and Dr/Patient confidentiality?

no one besides the Dr knows without your consent

record? lol. have you forgotten about HIPAA laws and Dr/Patient confidentiality?

And your insurance company, who is well within their rights to drop you for using illegal aas. Don't be naive

This is hilarious. Yes, HIPPA says you are protected but you really are not. I work in health care and let me tell you I can look up just about anything on anyone and MOST likely will not get caught. Most hospitals/health care providers are so occupied with simply keeping their financial heads above water there is no one sitting there monitoring what charts people who work there are looking at day to day. The billing dept. also sees everything as well as your insurance. HIPPA is a warm and fuzzy feeling law that in reality is COMPLETELY UNENFORCEABLE on a large scale.

That being said most of us in this profession take HIPPA very seriously and do everything we can to respect your privacy and your rights. I DO NOT poke around in peoples charts unless it is directly related to my providing them the best care possible. BUT every profession has the good and the bad.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws