Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
pharmapct
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
advertise1
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Casein

1bigmofo

Member
Registered
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
849
How many of u guys drink a casein shake before u go to sleep when ur bulking up?
 

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
8,327
I mix one scoop on casein with one scoop team skip , add just enough water to make it about as thick as cake batter and add a scoop of peanutbutter , ends up about as thick as warm fudge.
If i drink a shake and laydown withing an hr i'll puke , this little combo is much less volume and stay done easly
 

1bigmofo

Member
Registered
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
849
I mix one scoop on casein with one scoop team skip , add just enough water to make it about as thick as cake batter and add a scoop of peanutbutter , ends up about as thick as warm fudge.
If i drink a shake and laydown withing an hr i'll puke , this little combo is much less volume and stay done easly

I'm assuming these shakes are being mixed in the blender?
 

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
8,327
I'm assuming these shakes are being mixed in the blender?

nope , in a small bowl with a spoon , way to thick for a blender. I want it to end up very thick to where i have to chew it a little
 

Grizzly Adams

New member
Registered
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
54
I use casein all the time regardless of cut/ bulk. Plus I think casein tastes really good. I look forward to my bedtime "treat".
 

GYMRATN

New member
Registered
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
71
question...

How many of u guys drink a casein shake before u go to sleep when ur bulking up?
i dont mean to jack your thread but maybe you can teach me somethin. isnt casein a milk protein? and whats the benefits of using it instead of say whey? thanks in advance.
 

Crakz

New member
Newbies
Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Messages
2
I have just started drinking casein right before bed about a month ago. It holds me over until morning fairly well. It is hard to tell if I'm making gains from it so far, but I feel better when I wake up.



i dont mean to jack your thread but maybe you can teach me somethin. isnt casein a milk protein? and whats the benefits of using it instead of say whey? thanks in advance.

To address your question Gymratn, yes, casein makes up about 80% and whey is the remaining 20% of milk. They both digest differently. Casein digests slowly, so it is ideal to drink when you will not be able to eat for long periods of time (i.e. before you go to sleep). Casein can help prevent your body from going into a catabolic state. Whey digests very quickly, so it is often taken after workouts. Whey taken after workouts can help increase mass and aid the recovery process. There's more to it, but that's the shorter response. If you use the search function, I'm sure you will get a more informative answer :).
 

kid1dakota

Active member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
2,255
I have cottage cheese before bed.
 

GYMRATN

New member
Registered
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
71
I have just started drinking casein right before bed about a month ago. It holds me over until morning fairly well. It is hard to tell if I'm making gains from it so far, but I feel better when I wake up.





To address your question Gymratn, yes, casein makes up about 80% and whey is the remaining 20% of milk. They both digest differently. Casein digests slowly, so it is ideal to drink when you will not be able to eat for long periods of time (i.e. before you go to sleep). Casein can help prevent your body from going into a catabolic state. Whey digests very quickly, so it is often taken after workouts. Whey taken after workouts can help increase mass and aid the recovery process. There's more to it, but that's the shorter response. If you use the search function, I'm sure you will get a more informative answer :).
thanks for the response. i try and use the search before i ask questions but i didnt really have time earlier to look through a hundred threads. thanks again bud
 

mojolnir

Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
315
Damn I don't know how you guys stomach casein, its so chalky and thick, I just go with some isolate with mac nut oil. The mac nut oil tastes like butter, its awesome.
 

Staff online

  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
523,907,150
Threads
128,328
Messages
2,543,931
Members
157,601
Latest member
Tpa1991
Top