over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD Oil

After reading this discussion I decided to give this stuff a try and see for myself if it is good or another fad.

My wife has anxiety. She has tried everything and can't sleep more than 3-4 hours a day. The anxiety also causes her to be very hungry all the time.

I am in pain pretty much constantly, both knees, both wrists, shoulders and my low back has no disks between the L4 and L5. Sometimes the pain is very tolerable, sometime I am taking Ibuprofen to manage and sometimes it is so bad I have to take gabapentin.

I got a bottle of oil 150mg, 5mg/ml from one of the places recommended here over a week ago. Both of us are using 5mg/d.

For my wife it definitely works. She gets groggy after taking it and has slept like a rock 7-8 hours a day for over a week now. The first time in years. She also seems to not be hungry and is not grinding her teeth.

I was not so sure on the pain as my pain is not predictable so I stopped using the CBD oil for 2 days and the pain came back. Yesterday morning I had to start the ibuprofen as the pain was about a 4. Last night I started back with 5mg and within an hour I was groggy and slept like a rock. Today I have been relatively pain free. At about a 1 level and at times not noticeable.

So I feel this stuff helps with anxiety related issues and pain. Enough that I am going to re-order and get a higher dose bottle.

Last edited:
I am not gonna scroll through a bunch a posts to tell you my opinion. Your going to value it or not. When it comes to cbd i have personally not benefitted from it but i know a couple great guys that smoke (legally) on the reg. Of course they sware buy it since 1996. Some habe given just plain cbd to animals and their pain seams dimished.... So check it out nothing to lose its 50/50

Is there ANY freaking way to get LOW dose THC / CBD shipped to a non-legal State? I have shit loads of reason - TBD - anxiety (maybe from getting pounded in the skull so much) tons of old injuries.
I never enjoyed smoking pot. Just hated the way being baked felt. But Joe Rogan talks about a 10mg/10mg CBD/THC (I think caps) and they sound perfect.
I have zero desire to be super high - I’d just like to focus on my job that I absolutely love and not have the aches and pains. I’ve dealt with it for 20 years so I can make it but DAMN it would be nice to not just have some Dr Dick just jab me full of cortisone and write scripts for enough pain meds to numb an amputation.
I know I am ignorant as far as CBD but I’ve read and heard that it’s more effective with THC - and if my estimate of mgs is off just correct me.

Is there ANY freaking way to get LOW dose THC / CBD shipped to a non-legal State? I have shit loads of reason - TBD - anxiety (maybe from getting pounded in the skull so much) tons of old injuries.
I never enjoyed smoking pot. Just hated the way being baked felt. But Joe Rogan talks about a 10mg/10mg CBD/THC (I think caps) and they sound perfect.
I have zero desire to be super high - I’d just like to focus on my job that I absolutely love and not have the aches and pains. I’ve dealt with it for 20 years so I can make it but DAMN it would be nice to not just have some Dr Dick just jab me full of cortisone and write scripts for enough pain meds to numb an amputation.
I know I am ignorant as far as CBD but I’ve read and heard that it’s more effective with THC - and if my estimate of mgs is off just correct me.

There are places that will send CBD to a non-legal state, and I’ll say this, a lot of the people who’ve been shown to have positive effects from CBD have been higher doses, much higher than 10mg.. But also CBD doesn’t get you high...

It’s also really hard to find legit CBD... I’ve tried a few brands that seem to only have good marketing to get their name out there, but absolutely nothing to write home about.. I’ve even tried upwards of 50-60mg of some of these “CBD” products with zero results...

So I’ll ask with you;

Anyone know where to get LEGIT CBD? Not all this hemp oil BS with no active CBD and cannabinoids and flavinoids etc... Which is what is needed... It needs to have everything...

There are places that will send CBD to a non-legal state, and I’ll say this, a lot of the people who’ve been shown to have positive effects from CBD have been higher doses, much higher than 10mg.. But also CBD doesn’t get you high...

It’s also really hard to find legit CBD... I’ve tried a few brands that seem to only have good marketing to get their name out there, but absolutely nothing to write home about.. I’ve even tried upwards of 50-60mg of some of these “CBD” products with zero results...

So I’ll ask with you;

Anyone know where to get LEGIT CBD? Not all this hemp oil BS with no active CBD and cannabinoids and flavinoids etc... Which is what is needed... It needs to have everything...

If someone had a script for it, couldn't they go to a compounding pharmacy and get top shelf stuff? As long as it is legal in that state for medical use of course, otherwise the pharm wouldn't have any. Wondering if someone lived close to a state border where it was legal, could they go to the neighboring state and fill the script there?

Last edited:
If someone had a script for it, couldn't they go to a compounding pharmacy and get top shelf stuff? As long as it is legal in that state for medical use of course, otherwise the pharm wouldn't have any. Wondering if someone lived close to a state border where it was legal, could they go to the neighboring state and fill the script there?

A traditional pharmacy or compounding pharmacy won’t have CBD as it’s not federally legal... It’s a very grey area.... So the people making any CBD or medical cannabis products are people that simply have a license to produce... That’s it... Nothing is run by the government in a sense of getting a high quality, controlled and tested product with strict guidelines... Its people like you and me who have the money to pay for licensing and they grow it a produce it and distribute it etc... Recreational cannabis has a tax, medical cannabis has no tax...

There’s a bunch of grey areas in the industry...

Just stupid that they will dose up Oxy’s knowing damn good and well that many (no idea what % - but it’s significant) of these patients get hooked then dropped when the doc gets spooked. With desperation a lot of these people turn to the streets maybe at first for pills but when cost prohibits they move on to smack.

We have a natural product that can help but ya can’t make any money running people through rehab over and over until the die.

**** and to reiterate I have NEVER been a recreational pot user. Did plenty other bad stuff and poisoned my body but will never nejoynsmoking herb. I just am interested in the other benefits.

Last edited:
I'm in the industry (indoor lighting company). The best effect I have personally seen from hemp was smoking or vaping the high CBD flower. I've tried the sublingual oils but never got the same effects. Once you really delve into the terpene profiles like a science you will really like hemp flower. For me personally its calming when I need it and I have a strain that reduces hunger. Whenever stress gets to me I just vape a little flower and it gives me an overall feeling of well being without being stoned like if I vape high THC cannabis.

I use Lazarus full spectrum high potency. You get 120ml for $200 and if you are disabled, a veteran or low income they offer a 60% discount. SO you would get 120ml of 50mg/ml full spectrum CBD for $80. I made the mistake at first thinking that more was better. Took about 200mg and woke up at 3am high. It has a good amount of THC. They do their independent lab analysis of each batch so you can see the CBG, CBD, THC contents of each batch. I use it ti relax in the evening and then a final dose before bed seems to help me with sleep more.

Iv'e also tried CBG, not the CBG that claims a 1:20 ratio of CBD to CBG. You can basically get that with a full spectrum CBD oil and pay less. I notice a boost in energy and focus when I'm feeling down. I just can't afford it but ideally I would use CBG in the morning or early afternoon and CBD in the evening and right before sleep.

I found that higher doses of CBD and CBG lower my blood pressure by at least 10 points. I believe both systolic and diastolic.

A traditional pharmacy or compounding pharmacy won’t have CBD as it’s not federally legal... It's a very grey area.... So the people making any CBD or medical cannabis products are people that simply have a license to produce... That’s it... Nothing is run by the government in a sense of getting a high quality, controlled and tested product with strict guidelines... Its people like you and me who have the money to pay for licensing and they grow it a produce it and distribute it etc... Recreational cannabis has a tax, medical cannabis has no tax...

There’s a bunch of grey areas in the industry...

Absolutely......CBD oil made from hemp is federally legal as of December 2018:

In 2018, President Trump passed the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (also known as the 2018 Farm Bill), which removed hemp as a Schedule I substance and reclassified it as an “agricultural commodity.”

A common misconception about the 2018 Farm Bill is that it legalized CBD regardless of if it was derived from hemp or marijuana. This is not true.

Based on the guidance of the DEA, CBD is a Schedule I substance and is illegal.

The exception:

If, however, the CBD is derived from hemp and adheres to the following regulations set forth in the new farm bill, it is removed as a Schedule I substance and is legal:

The hemp must contain less than 0.3% THC
The hemp must adhere to the shared state-federal regulations
The hemp must be grown by a properly licensed grower

In addition, the 2018 Farm Bill also removed restrictions on the sale, transportation, and possession of hemp-derived CBD products and allowed for the transportation of hemp-derived CBD products across state lines as long as the products follow regulations defined above.

Here are a few studies to look at

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4604171/

"We found that existing preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder when administered acutely; however, few studies have investigated chronic CBD dosing. "

Chronic Pain
Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5922297/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17157290
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478794/

Blood Pressure/CHD
Studies indicate that CBD may be a natural and effective treatment for high blood pressure. Researchers have suggested that the stress- and anxiety-reducing properties of CBD are responsible for its ability to help lower blood pressure.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5470879/

More.....
"Epidemiological studies of various neuropsychiatric disorders indicate that a higher CBD content in chronically consumed cannabis may protect against adverse effects of THC, including psychotic symptoms, drug cravings, memory loss, and hippocampal gray matter loss."

On diabetes, they suspect that CBD may reduce inflammation of the pancreas which is suspected to start diabetes.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27767974
**broken link removed** ... n/ch168021

With CBD having such strong anti-inflamatory properties many other problems may be positively effects, like pain.

Also acne vulgarus. Apparently it is though that acne is caused by inflammation and overworked sebaceous glands in the body. Evidence shows CBD may help solve this too.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151231/

There is also evidence that CBD could help people in the early stages of Alzheimer's to keep the ability to recognize the faces of people that they know.
**broken link removed** ... genic_Mice

Cancer

I am not finding anything on cancer but there is some evidence that CBD oil may have an effect on cancer-related symptoms caused by the disease itself or its treatment.
**broken link removed** ... nnabis-pdq

Last edited:
The mods ought to just make a marijuana subforum at this point.

Have been playing around with CBD. Found a good one that worked quite well. 10mg was nice, 20mg was me running to bed

Please contact us if u are interested in CBD(raws of production like Olivetol and (+)-(1S,4R)-P-MENTHA-2,8-DIEN-1-OL)

Cheers

I use Lazarus full spectrum high potency. You get 120ml for $200 and if you are disabled, a veteran or low income they offer a 60% discount. SO you would get 120ml of 50mg/ml full spectrum CBD for $80. I made the mistake at first thinking that more was better. Took about 200mg and woke up at 3am high. It has a good amount of THC. They do their independent lab analysis of each batch so you can see the CBG, CBD, THC contents of each batch. I use it ti relax in the evening and then a final dose before bed seems to help me with sleep more.

Iv'e also tried CBG, not the CBG that claims a 1:20 ratio of CBD to CBG. You can basically get that with a full spectrum CBD oil and pay less. I notice a boost in energy and focus when I'm feeling down. I just can't afford it but ideally I would use CBG in the morning or early afternoon and CBD in the evening and right before sleep.

I found that higher doses of CBD and CBG lower my blood pressure by at least 10 points. I believe both systolic and diastolic.
I can vouch for Lazarus naturals! I did my research and only tried two brands and Lazarus blew the other out of the water.

I need at least 50mg of full spectrum stuff to feel anything. So one dropper full of their high spectrum stuff and I'm completely mellowed out. The anxiety/insomnia relief is insane.

What about no THC/just CBD product recommendations?

I'm on the job market so can't have THC in my system until I find a new job.

I can vouch for Lazarus naturals! I did my research and only tried two brands and Lazarus blew the other out of the water.

I need at least 50mg of full spectrum stuff to feel anything. So one dropper full of their high spectrum stuff and I'm completely mellowed out. The anxiety/insomnia relief is insane.

I’m checking them out and they definitely have waaaayyyyyy more reviews (and 99% positive) than any company I’ve seen out there or tried...

I’ll probably give their stuff a try, maybe a 15 or 30 day supply at first to see what’s up and if all is good I’ll buy the bigger quantities... I’ve already been hustled buying more quantity of shit that did absolutely nothing for me...

The company above has “no THC” supplements as well...

You can take your chances with CBD isolate products, not full spectrum.

I personally do not find any relief with CBD isolate. I've read reviews from others saying it works so who know. It also depends what you're using it for.

I also don't trust the lab work from companies that say their product is THC free and wouldn't risk it if it could impact my employment. That's just me though.

I also don't trust the lab work from companies that say their product is THC free and wouldn't risk it if it could impact my employment. That's just me though.

:yeahthat:

There are places selling hemp BUDS by the ounce that you can roll or pipe just like some weed. It’s low enough thc to be legal, haven’t tried any of them yet cause I was getting medical Cannabis shipped from Cali but less I can get more bitcoins that’s done (cashapp quit accepting my card and/or regions bank account ??) but this worth looking at https://www.analyticalcannabis.com/...ct-in-cannabis-than-originally-thought-311509

Last edited:

Thanks to all who have given their input. This is our first time to use this stuff so we are learning quickly. I just made an order the the place you and another guy suggested. They do have some pretty good prices and I like it that they grow their own.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131