over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric McMillian

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
Does anyone know or ever figure exactly what was the cause of his demise? I’ve heard his sponsors pushed him too hard, Covid, a lung infection, and heart attack but never really got the full run down. You Tube is all speculation just wondering if anybody had first hand info or info they got from reliable sources.

An official cause of death was never released. Most signs point to a heart issue. After his bout with covid he has long-term issues that led to him being hospitalized and being put on life support in 2021. His PED use and size likely played a role too - he was 300lbs, mid-40s, and still using tren and anadrol.

An official cause of death was never released. Most signs point to a heart issue. After his bout with covid he has long-term issues that led to him being hospitalized and being put on life support in 2021. His PED use and size likely played a role too - he was 300lbs, mid-40s, and still using tren and anadrol.

I was told by someone that knew him that his PED usage was very moderate.

I agree that it was likely a list of negative factors that lead to his death.

Very sad, he had a fantastic physique too.

The tren and anadrol is a fact - McMillan and Nick Trigili were very close and Trigili shared their text messages.

It was tough to watch his last few videos. He had trouble breathing even during normal conversations. Winded just talking

The tren and anadrol is a fact - McMillan and Nick Trigili were very close and Trigili shared their text messages.
Trigili is the biggest douche I've ever seen. I wouldn't believe a word he says. Probably didn't even know Cedric.

I really miss Cedric. He was so so great for bodybuilding. He was also an Army veteran. He dies way too young at 44. His 2012 NY Pro physique is one of my favorite physiques og all time. One of the very few guys you felt like if he nailed it he could just walk in a win the Olympia. Very few bodybuilders have the type of physique/talent. I remember him talking about his anxiety about competing would often get the best of him, and had sometimes prevented him from being at his best. All I could find about his death was it was a heart attack. I hope he is at peace.

I really miss Cedric. He was so so great for bodybuilding. He was also an Army veteran. He dies way too young at 44. His 2012 NY Pro physique is one of my favorite physiques og all time. One of the very few guys you felt like if he nailed it he could just walk in a win the Olympia. Very few bodybuilders have the type of physique/talent. I remember him talking about his anxiety about competing would often get the best of him, and had sometimes prevented him from being at his best. All I could find about his death was it was a heart attack. I hope he is at peace.
I'm pretty sure he was either active or still training somehow in the military. I thought he would say he would have to get ok'd to do a show per his responsibilities with the armed services before committing. He always posted him in military clothes at bases and stuff pics and videos nearly up to the day he passed.

And I agree. He was nearly flawless if not flawless. There was one or two Olympias he was ripe to claim if he nailed it.

Bro no way bro. Cedric is a good person, bro. He goes to church and he's in the military. There's no way he'd take tren and anadrol, bro. That's for bad evil people, bro. Don't you know using those two drugs will cause you to go into a psychotic hysteria and start murdering people while your dick simultaneously melts off? He probably maintained 300lbs lean on one cc of test per week. You guys just don't understand how far ahead his genetics are. I heard Nick Trigili is literally a fentynal addict who sold his mom's kidneys to buy more dope.

Cedric was one of the greats of the sport and also conducted himself in a really admirable way off the stage. He was a great man and will be missed. Rest in Peace, big guy, .

Cedric's use of steroids was by no means average just because someone is a father and works in the army doesn't mean he is abusing them

Bro no way bro. Cedric is a good person, bro. He goes to church and he's in the military. There's no way he'd take tren and anadrol, bro. That's for bad evil people, bro. Don't you know using those two drugs will cause you to go into a psychotic hysteria and start murdering people while your dick simultaneously melts off? He probably maintained 300lbs lean on one cc of test per week. You guys just don't understand how far ahead his genetics are. I heard Nick Trigili is literally a fentynal addict who sold his mom's kidneys to buy more dope.

Cedric was one of the greats of the sport and also conducted himself in a really admirable way off the stage. He was a great man and will be missed. Rest in Peace, big guy, .
Cedric's use of steroids was by no means average just because someone is a father and works in the army doesn't mean he is abusing them
I dont think anyone was implying or thinking that just because he was in the US Army he was not using large amounts of PEDs. PEDs are rampant in the military BTW. It is against regulation but never enforced. Especially not for a guy like Ced who was at the level he was.

Yea tren after 35 is usually not good. Weight I think is irrelevant Ced was tall and heavy with cardio and such is ok. I knew Covid was there I just didn’t know if it was that. I saw his video where he was like “if I don’t quit I’ll die but if I quit who am I and I’ll lose all my income” pharaphrased but i liked him. Wonder if getting medical care and dropping the hard stuff woukd let him pull up if his arteries weren’t clogged you’d think prolly.

I dont think anyone was implying or thinking that just because he was in the US Army he was not using large amounts of PEDs. PEDs are rampant in the military BTW. It is against regulation but never enforced. Especially not for a guy like Ced who was at the level he was.
The military doesn't test for steroids when they do random drug tests, but your commander can order you to get tested if they suspect it. I got tested twice because someone in my command thought I was on gear. A guy I was stationed with got kicked out because his ex wife told his first sergeant and they searched his house. He was 2 years away from retiring 😣

Chris Aceto shared a great story that encapsulates Cedric McMillan on this week's Heavy Muscle Radio.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131