over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric McMillian

Most likely scenario in my opinion is that his organs were stressed and weakened and a bad bout of Covid pushed him over the edge.

Can’t believe he died so young, he seemed somewhat healthier and sensible than some others of his caliber but who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

The military doesn't test for steroids when they do random drug tests, but your commander can order you to get tested if they suspect it. I got tested twice because someone in my command thought I was on gear. A guy I was stationed with got kicked out because his ex wife told his first sergeant and they searched his house. He was 2 years away from retiring 😣
Yea black 212 guy was Air Forcecand wide open with it. My first exposure to guys being on was while I was in, mind you at the time I was staunchly anti gear and believed Ronnie was natty lol. That said if your pt is good to go nobody really cares and after getting out and talking to a few super high speed guys, who are usually over 30 often over 35 test use is rampant but not at high doses. I mean your job is to fight what better than PEDs?

Yea black 212 guy was Air Forcecand wide open with it. My first exposure to guys being on was while I was in, mind you at the time I was staunchly anti gear and believed Ronnie was natty lol. That said if your pt is good to go nobody really cares and after getting out and talking to a few super high speed guys, who are usually over 30 often over 35 test use is rampant but not at high doses. I mean your job is to fight what better than PEDs?
Dave Henry. I was in the Air Force at the same time and I was like "How am I getting tested and not him???" Luckily I was natty at the time.

Dave Henry. I was in the Air Force at the same time and I was like "How am I getting tested and not him???" Luckily I was natty at the time.
Terrance and Seth Shaw we’re both Air Force. There is another cat that is still I the Marines I’ll have to look him up.

There are a ton to guys that are not pros or compete that are using the service.

Pretty much all of SoF is on at least Test if not a lot more.

Crdric was basically an uncrowned Mr O. Almost everyone thought so. But while genetics can be there you also have to realise the potential in action and it's no small thing. And not least of all in my opinion, you also need some luck, things need to line up in your favor. Cedric, as far as shape goes, is very very hard to beat. Who has or had an obviously better structure? Who?! Lol.

I was told by someone that knew him that his PED usage was very moderate.

They almost always say this. But even "moderate" can mean a lot of other things, in the case of a pro bb, it can be astronomical compared to someone else. The exact dosage is kind of unimportant in context imo, you don't die due to a steroid OD, it's more like accumulated damage over time.

Dave was one o my favorite competitors of all time. I also loved that he trained using DC and Fortitude. I know a lot of guys train that way, but I feel like not a lot o pros do, or at least that didn't. I remember either FLEX or Muscular Development had a feature article on David in the early 2000's when he was training with DC just because it was so different than what everyone else was doing at the time

Crdric was basically an uncrowned Mr O. Almost everyone thought so. But while genetics can be there you also have to realise the potential in action and it's no small thing. And not least of all in my opinion, you also need some luck, things need to line up in your favor. Cedric, as far as shape goes, is very very hard to beat. Who has or had an obviously better structure? Who?! Lol.

They almost always say this. But even "moderate" can mean a lot of other things, in the case of a pro bb, it can be astronomical compared to someone else. The exact dosage is kind of unimportant in context imo, you don't die due to a steroid OD, it's more like accumulated damage over time.
One og the years he like missed the athlete meeting and they didn't let him compete, and he was possibly his all-time best which sucked. I thought he was going to round the corner and possibly take the Olympia the year he won the Arnold. I always used to joke and say "i will venmo cedric $1K if he brings his 2012 NY Pro physique to the Olympia" but I now realize it was insensitive to say that. We get very emotional about our favorite athletes as gan og this sport when they "bring a package", especially if its not what we want, but they are still fuckin people, and the sport is not quite "cut and dry" no pun intended with bringing the right formulas. How many times have we seen a top pro, being coached by a top coach, and still come in flat ogg, watery etc. We want so badly for them to look a certain way, but I think we sometimes can lose sight of the human element, not just with the variables, but with the mental component. sorry for the rant guys lol

Dave was one o my favorite competitors of all time. I also loved that he trained using DC and Fortitude. I know a lot of guys train that way, but I feel like not a lot o pros do, or at least that didn't. I remember either FLEX or Muscular Development had a feature article on David in the early 2000's when he was training with DC just because it was so different than what everyone else was doing at the time
I remember him being really strong back in the day.

I haven't a clue if this is true or not but I was told by a big remailer in the US that Cedric was on 5-6 grams for his NPC National Championships prep in 2009. It stood out to me because out of every pro I would have guessed he was on low doses. I don't know just relaying what he told me and it could be crap.

As I have posted in the past for high level BB's in the last 15 years I come across 3 dose ranges for pretty much all of them and that is 1-2 grams, 2-3.5 grams and 5+ grams. I would have guessed Cedric would be in that lower range but who knows. Guys often think if someone has great genetics he must use low doses and that is very flawed logic. 1-2 grams is definitely low these days for big bodybuilders in contest prep and it's fairly rare because most are in that 2-5g range and the rest are taking very high doses. I recall he had a few issues and carried on and later died which is a shame.

I recall that article back in Flex dude. I'm also of fan of David Henry as he will reply to instagram posts I have linked him to of pictures/videos of me grilling. He always would reply and I thought that was pretty cool.

I haven't a clue if this is true or not but I was told by a big remailer in the US that Cedric was on 5-6 grams for his NPC National Championships prep in 2009. It stood out to me because out of every pro I would have guessed he was on low doses. I don't know just relaying what he told me and it could be crap.

As I have posted in the past for high level BB's in the last 15 years I come across 3 dose ranges for pretty much all of them and that is 1-2 grams, 2-3.5 grams and 5+ grams. I would have guessed Cedric would be in that lower range but who knows. Guys often think if someone has great genetics he must use low doses and that is very flawed logic. 1-2 grams is definitely low these days for big bodybuilders in contest prep and it's fairly rare because most are in that 2-5g range and the rest are taking very high doses. I recall he had a few issues and carried on and later died which is a shame.
It’s not surprising, I always assume they take as much as they can afford and/or tolerate.

The last time I was shocked at a pro bodybuilders dosages was when the autopsy reports for Dallas Mccarver suggested he was taking 10g+ per week, anything less than that is just “business as usual” to me

You know what an a-ha moment is for most people when they think about pros and their dosages? Is that most, if not alll, have tried super high dosages. They might not run it now but they went that route and settled somewhere inbetween.

Like that dusty interview where he was making it seem like he was using under 1.5 for most of his career. Suppose u are a hyper responder and can get huge AND lean on under a gram…then you’d be a freakin idiot not to try way more. Hell, if u can go pro on nothing than you might be mr olympia on a lot. That simple logic right there trumps any bullshit you hear from pros saying, “well I don’t/didn’t use much at all.” Well if that’s true, you’re an idiot.

You know what an a-ha moment is for most people when they think about pros and their dosages? Is that most, if not alll, have tried super high dosages. They might not run it now but they went that route and settled somewhere inbetween.

Like that dusty interview where he was making it seem like he was using under 1.5 for most of his career. Suppose u are a hyper responder and can get huge AND lean on under a gram…then you’d be a freakin idiot not to try way more. Hell, if u can go pro on nothing than you might be mr olympia on a lot. That simple logic right there trumps any bullshit you hear from pros saying, “well I don’t/didn’t use much at all.” Well if that’s true, you’re an idiot.
One of the best posts EVER.

It’s not surprising, I always assume they take as much as they can afford and/or tolerate.

The last time I was shocked at a pro bodybuilders dosages was when the autopsy reports for Dallas Mccarver suggested he was taking 10g+ per week, anything less than that is just “business as usual” to me

I don't think they always take "as much as possible," they often have weird hang-ups regarding what they will or won't do. Someone will take compound X year round, another will never touch something specific without even a good reason lol. Some may be so cheap that they won't take something they didn't get for free, their cycle is whatever was "sponsored." They wouldn't even buy a protein bar unless sponsored.

Dallas. It's often said you can't tell if someone is on a "lot of drugs." I think you can tell oftentimes. Dallas looked like a very heavy doser. We don't have to see Walker's exact dose to know.

Yea I was in USMC working out on Kadena but I was like 20 and thought Henry was natty at the time. I was never tested and for a Marine I was pretty fucking big but I was never stationed stateside and most the drug shit happens there especially Cali. I’m six years I never knew one guy on street drugs and just 3 guys on gear.

Yea I was in USMC working out on Kadena but I was like 20 and thought Henry was natty at the time. I was never tested and for a Marine I was pretty fucking big but I was never stationed stateside and most the drug shit happens there especially Cali. I’m six years I never knew one guy on street drugs and just 3 guys on gear.
I never got tested when I was stationed in Japan. They tested me when I was stationed in California and then they tested a group of us in Afghanistan 🙄

I never got tested when I was stationed in Japan. They tested me when I was stationed in California and then they tested a group of us in Afghanistan 🙄
What? Why?
Specifically for PEDs?
Anyone tested "hot"? If so what was the ramifications?

MS

(y)

What? Why?
Specifically for PEDs?
Anyone tested "hot"? If so what was the ramifications?

MS
Specifically for PEDs, yes (command directed, not a random test). The first time it was because my 1st seargent was an ex "power lifter" who told an Airman in my squadron that his 1 rep max was 400 or something and the guy laughed and said that I was benching 500 for reps (that wasn't even true, the most I benched then was 475 X 3). From what my supervisor told me, the 1st Seargent had me tested cuz he thought I had to be on something.
The second time was in Afghanistan, they called me and like three Army guys in cuz we were all just big. Nothing happened to me (I was still natty then) but I never saw any of the other guys around base again, so maybe they got busted.

. Who has or had an obviously better structure? Who?! Lol.
Lionel Beyeke, possibly.

Cedic has longer legs, and a small torso. Beyeke has long legs and a longer, or long torso. Beyeke achieved awesome conditioning, at least once. Cedric was more consistent on condition.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws