over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric Mcmillan died ...

sad day... i was still looking forward to his comeback.... RIP Cedric:(

One of my favorites . He'd go on about doing it his way and being more aesthetic mentioned Lee Haney quite a bit, more classic , not a mass monster. He did get big. Maybe he didn't use as much gear on here as many may think. He obviously had outstanding genetics for bodybuilding muscle shape , symmetry, flow. Mother nature blessed him for bodybuilding.

He did suffer anxiety , esp coming into shows, where he would stop getting on the internet because so much negativity and this messed with him so he said eff it. He's made some valid points about if someone would diss him, he'd diss them back and they'd be pissed but they could talk shit but if I talk shit back it's wrong. He was a kind hearted soul that didn't want conflict but if someone started he didn't have an issue chopping them down.

I used some of his speech in posing routine , I've had a dj mix, I've done a few times . Really disappointed over this as I've got md covers with him on it and followed him since I've seen him. Listen to his Arnold 2017 speech. In addition , I think that's his best look . Bodybuilding will remember him.

RIP to one of the best to ever hit the stage or gym. Major respect for his service to my country. Prayers and condolences to all those who knew IRL, and most definitely his family. Damn, this is very sad news:(

And exactly what the fuck do you mean by that ??? Sounds like speculation. Did you know him personally? Drugs of any type steroids included are not illegal where I live. So wtf.
“Drugs of any type are not illegal” where you live - do you live on Mars?

CM took illegal drugs which eventually killed him - it is a statement of fact to refer to them as both “illegal” and “drugs.” It takes an IQ above single digits to see them as the cause of his death, without having to “know him personally” LOL.

CM took illegal drugs which eventually killed him - it is a statement of fact to refer to them as both “illegal” and “drugs.” It takes an IQ above single digits to see them as the cause of his death, without having to “know him personally” LOL.
I live in Washington state fruitloop. Drugs have all been decriminalized here. Pull your head out. You must be the one from mars. You know much less than you think you do. Your the one using illegal drugs not me. Steroids and most pharmaceutical drugs are not illegal In most parts of the world and available over the counter. A man much more respected than you’ll ever be passed away. Pay your respect or Go bash somewhere else your narrow minded disrespectful unproductive negative attitude is neither needed wanted here. Take a hike boy.

R.I.P. he did have health problems and wasn’t right for awhile, rest in peace brother! Prayers go out to him and his family and friends. He was one of a kind and thank you for your service.

I live in Washington state fruitloop. Drugs have all been decriminalized here. Pull your head out. You must be the one from mars. You know much less than you think you do. Your the one using illegal drugs not me. Steroids and most pharmaceutical drugs are not illegal In most parts of the world and available over the counter. A man much more respected than you’ll ever be passed away. Pay your respect or Go bash somewhere else your narrow minded disrespectful unproductive negative attitude is neither needed wanted here. Take a hike boy.

LMFAO.

You think “all drugs have been decriminalised” in Washington.

I’ll just stop at that. You are legitimately too thick to bother with.

I can't believe this post has so many likes. Most of this is way out of line for Cedric. This is a guy who was specifically known for not pushing to extremes like others. He went off everything. I still remember the pictures Dante Trudel posted years ago when Cedric had just got on TRT after being off for an extended time and gained 30lbs. Recreational drugs and polypharmacy? Yes, that makes so much sense for a career military man who worked a full time job, had a wife and 4 kids, was the caretaker for his mother who had dementia, and ran programs for at-risk youth. This isn't a guy who smoked weed in his down time, he worked on his garden and built fences.

Regardless of your intent with this post, this thread is about Cedric McMillan and most of those things were not him.
People assume from a point of ignorance with confidence. For some there are no good men and there is no such thing as virtue. Thanks for speaking up for what some of us realize was a good man.

Wow you are something else...MM

LMFAO.

You think “all drugs have been decriminalised” in Washington.

I’ll just stop at that. You are legitimately too thick to bother with.

TAKE THIS PETTY BULLSHIT TO PM'S AND QUIT CLUTTERING THE THREAD!

Pay respect however that may be and move on you guys.

He was never my favorite bodybuilder in terms of physique, but he for certain had an infectious personality. I would have expected him to live a long whole life just because the stigma always seemed to be from the talking heads that he didn't "push" it that hard to get into shape and attain extreme conditioning. Sad all around, I wish someone would do a study on all the deaths we've had with ALL of the information available to them.

He was the definition of a class act. The first thing he did when he got first was congratulate all the other competitors. Called them all champions. Who else does that? Yeah, maybe Jay Cutler or Dorian 10 years after the fact but on the day, on the stage, who else is that gracious?

Also, guys let's stop the hate.
Some people want to speculate as to why he died, that's their right to do so.
Other people want to put Cedric up on a pedestal, that's their right to do so.
If you disagree you can do so without calling someone a dumb ass. Thanks!

He was the definition of a class act. The first thing he did when he got first was congratulate all the other competitors. Called them all champions. Who else does that? Yeah, maybe Jay Cutler or Dorian 10 years after the fact but on the day, on the stage, who else is that gracious?

Also, guys let's stop the hate.
Some people want to speculate as to why he died, that's their right to do so.
Other people want to put Cedric up on a pedestal, that's their right to do so.
If you disagree you can do so without calling someone a dumb ass. Thanks!

Agreed but they can do it in a separate thread!

I don't really follow bb but seemed like a great and humble guy in an time when many don't have those traits. Glad another thread was started to talk about issues I will check it out. RIP CM was one of the good ones.

No one knows how Cedric died yet.. no one.. the autopsy is not released.. so until then it's pure unnecessary speculation.. we know gear abuse can lead to serious issues.. and yes death.. but we also see many jump to conclusions.. I can name 8 deaths in the last year that many attributed to gear and it was not related.. from overdoses to suicides.. and many had not used drugs in years yet the armchair qb was everywhere saying gear did it.. let's have facts first .. we will know soon enough.. Cedric had been ill for quite some time .. not holding food down etc.. so let's give the man respect and wait for autopsy..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws